Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
ZeekSlider's Birthday Countdown! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:16 pm
*Munchie, Yuki, and Wyatt stand around looking at the various purple boxes they have sorted out from the pile. Munchie tries shaking one only to cause that to explode!* eek

*Wyatt flips one towards an empty part of the room and it bursts in a small firely blast* sweatdrop

*Yuki opens one and a blast of confetti knocks her back. She joyfully squeels as the colorful pieces of paper come floating down all over the room*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:32 pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

*pwns the Psyduck ice cream* MUAHAHAHA!!!

*dances with her imaginary Psyduck*

It's just a jump to the left...
And then a step to the riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Time warp for Zeeky's Birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEEK!!!

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:34 pm
CPanda

Thank you for the bundle of gifties!! *huggles as the nakied cowboy since Jishin's trade confirmed* blaugh heart

BTW, if anyone is curious, the Psyduck ice cream is really that Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate ice cream in one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:39 pm
ZeekSlider
CPanda

Thank you for the bundle of gifties!! *huggles as the nakied cowboy since Jishin's trade confirmed* blaugh heart

BTW, if anyone is curious, the Psyduck ice cream is really that Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate ice cream in one.

*ish huggled by nekkid cowboy* YAY! I've seen that dude. He must've been FREEZING over the winter. Seriously, it's been freezing here!

YAY!!! Neopolitan ICEY CREAM!!! I love that one!

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:41 pm
*slides around on his new rainbow socks* blaugh WHEEEEEEEEE!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:46 pm
ZeekSlider

That's the only reason you will ever find a single guy mopping... to slide around in a new pair of socks whee  

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:48 pm
Atma311
ZeekSlider

That's the only reason you will ever find a single guy mopping... to slide around in a new pair of socks whee
I can think of a few more reasons, but there are Baby Pokemon present, so I can't say them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:55 pm
ZeekSlider
Atma311
ZeekSlider

I can think of a few more reasons, but there are Baby Pokemon present, so I can't say them. 3nodding

I'm pathetic. I haven't a clue what you're talking about. Maybe my girlfriend is right. I am an innocent sweatdrop  

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:58 pm
Atma311
ZeekSlider
Atma311
ZeekSlider

I'm pathetic. I haven't a clue what you're talking about. Maybe my girlfriend is right. I am an innocent sweatdrop
That's not a bad thing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:02 pm
ZeekSlider
Atma311
ZeekSlider
Atma311
ZeekSlider

That's not a bad thing. 3nodding

I think it's kinda sad when you're more innocent and naive than your girlfriend...  

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:05 pm
Atma311

I think it's kinda sad when you're more innocent and naive than your girlfriend...
That's just you confirming to society's shallow standards as far as gender roles go.

But that's for another time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Yah... I was gonna send you a present, so I got an enchanted trunk and and said "whatever is in here, I will send him... and I got a hockey mask and thought "no... that's too tacky..."  

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:15 pm
Atma311
Yah... I was gonna send you a present, so I got an enchanted trunk and and said "whatever is in here, I will send him... and I got a hockey mask and thought "no... that's too tacky..."
LOL well, thank you for the trunk! Much appreciation. 3nodding

*looks around* Hmm... too bad my Delibird is probably playing his twisted game of Hide-and-Seek with me again. He likes to gamble and would probably love opening this trunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:54 pm
*a knock on the door is heard and Yuki rushes to open it. She peeks around to see... a Delibird!* eek

Hey! Where have you been?!

*The little Delibird reaches into his sack and pulls out a seemingly infinate supply of pizzas of various flavors! Every one he pulls out, Yuki, Munchie, and Wyatt carry to a table.*

Uhm.. stare I know I taught you Theif, but did you get all those by legit means?

*Delibird smiles and reaches deep into his sack and pulls out a Persian, who smiles coyfully and waves shily* Yen! *huggles his Persian that knows Pay Day* heart  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:37 pm
*A Machoke walks in carrying several piles of steel and a Machop follows close behind it carrying several computer boxes. A Porygon2 and several Magnatons float near by. The Machoke and Machop place the material down, and the electric Pokemon beging to construct something. The Porygon2 then flys into a box and the Machop closes it into the machine. The machine then starts to power up and a dance beat is heard*

Cool!! DDR: Pokemon! The best of both worlds! xd *decides to hop on for a game*  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff