Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Tsukihara Forest || South-West Branch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
E-Rank Ranton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 0400
Chakra: 100 Stamina: 100

As he prepared to embrace the oblivion once more, he simply relaxed. Which helped when he slammed directly onto his back upon hitting the ground. Ground? Why was it so soft, and so freaking cold? Rolling his head to the side both questions answered themselves. Snow. Well that was just lovely. He went from a land of jungle and trees, to snow and bitter cold. Forcing himself up onto his hands and knees he quickly sat up onto his butt to look around. Next to him, somehow, was his rucksack. That was good, at least he wouldn't starve. Part of him wondered how much longer the food rations he did possess would last. With conservative meals, he could probably make them stretch a week. But beyond that it was anyone's guess. He would need to setup somewhere. Food, shelter, water, weapons, and men to fight. But first, like when he had found himself in that mud filled hell hole, he needed intel. Turning his eyes to the horizon he spotted the sun, and quickly calculated the time he had before sundown.

The answer, not a whole hell of a lot. However before he could really take stock of the situation he spotted several other survivors fighting creatures which, he automatically disliked. He preferred the bird people to those wolf/fox/insect things. But before he could actually engage them, they faded into nothingness. Picking up his rucksack he slid both arms through the straps and headed towards the group. Addressing the female first he spoke softly, and calmly,"Miss, can you tell me where I am? What country this is?"

Lanfaer

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:29 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • The hound froze and so did Mi-jin, she was wide eyes as she watched them shift before her eyes again. It looked like their body was becoming less solid and more shadow like. Dark and see and translucent until every hound was gone from sight. For a quiet moment, Mi-jin could only see her breath in the cold. “Kumiho? Buki-oppa? Are you all alright?” Mi-jin finally asked. She tucked the senbon back into his satchel, but kept her trench knife in hand. Just in case those terrifying hounds come back.

“Waaa, I can’t believe we survive that.” Mi-jin wonder why they retreating or if they were coming back in bigger numbers. She didn’t want to stay here and finds out. Moving was their only options and moving fast.

From the forest, Mi-jin notices a stranger leaving the forest. She was starting to believe Buki would be the only person she finds in this snowy land. His question confused her. Did he also not know where they are? Mi-jin didn’t even know where she was. The guy seemed nice, he kinda spoke like those fancy city people who came to trade with her village. Fancy talk. Mi-jin tried to mimic his polite way of speaking, but it came out clumsy and after her fight with those hounds, it didn’t last longer than the first few words. “Hmm it, not the moon and it not paradise that fer sure.” Mi-jin answered. “Are you lost, mister?”

OOc:

User ImageLocation: edge of a forest?

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa (Vampire in the distant?) Stranger
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes + 1 trench knife

Stamina: 85

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) equip
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) equip
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:17 am

"That was quite the thing we saw, isn't it?" Thundra laughed as he picked up the pace of his ever so dainty stroll. He kept one hand on the tip of his katana and the other, free. His mood seemed to change rather quickly, as he loves to uplift the mood after dire situations of all sorts. "So tell me, Yura, what do you remember about yourself? You looked a bit frightened back there when the Hounds approached us, but managed to kill two of them. That's a feat I couldn't even do!" He chuckled before glancing at a not so foreign lake, just a bit further and to the right of the pair. "Oh!" Thundra exclaimed, lifting his ashy hand towards the lake, half with broken ice and the other with cold water, pointing at it. "I broke that to drink water. I believe it's safe. That means my hideout is approximately...." he'd slowly move his arm to point west of where the lake was. "There. Sorry for interrupting you, but do go ahead." Thundra voice get lower with each word as he finished his sentence.

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 am
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
E-Rank Ranton

Ika could not help but raise a brow at her peculiar way of speaking though he learned long ago not to directly question such things. Waving his hand he chuckled,"I've been lost for the last three days. Three days ago I was having fun on my coronation day in the palace, then I woke up in a lab filled with water, got abducted by bird people, killed one, then found myself here freezing talking to you. So I have no idea where I am at. I dont see any mountains so I dont think this is the land of snow. Any ideas on your end?" Looking around he pulled the fur lined hood of his jacket over his head. Almost covering the silver tips of his otherwise jet black hair.

Lanfaer

Im the Girl one

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Coronation? Palace? Bird people? A look of dumb confusion cross her pale face. She looked back at buki for explanation before facing the stranger again. Mi-jin could only understand the feeling of being lost and having no clue where you are.

She woke up here alone and it been a miracle she found Kumiho and Buki. Mi-jin knows she isn't very smart and there so many people she haven't met yet. She only have to roll with the tides until things start making sense.

“I just woke up here. I don’t know where we’re all, m’sorry.” Mi-jin apologize. She was no help in helping this stranger find his home.

“I can’t say I do for it does not matter. I am on a voyage for the moon. I must have woken up here for a mission. It has not been easy, but all the great prophet must go on spiritual journey.”

Mi-jin eyes lit up with enjoyment as she spoke ot her possible journey for the moon. Her only faith in this strange place. “If you like, you can join us! If you are lost, then the moon will be happy to help guide you to your destination.”

OOc:

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa (Vampire in the distant?) Stranger

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:38 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
E-Rank Ranton

So she had no idea where they were either. Lovely. Letting out a light sigh he pinched his nose for a moment. Though her mention of a journey from the moon caused an eyebrow to lift. He had heard of several religions which were, odd, for lack of better terms. As well as more than one that worshiped the moon. Maybe she was a follower of one of them. Either way, that was food for later thought. Though the offer to join them was at least enough to get his interest. It wasn't a bad idea to spend time with other humans again. Bird people were nice but, well, not human.

Giving a shrug he caused his scale armor to jingle,"Sure, strength in numbers after all." Leaning to the side he caught an eye of the other two off a ways. Letting out a shrill whistle he called,"Oy, either of you know where the hell we are?"

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:10 pm
Before Ayura begun his story, Thundra would put his hand up and signal for him to stop and motion for him to stop talking before he opened his mouth. He would look in the direction of the high-pitched noise and carefully examine him and the others he was with. "Fur coated dude, a... cat-like woman? Odd. The other looks.." His thought trailed off as he began to muster up words to respond to the dude with the fur coat's question. "I have a partial idea, my friend," Thundra had slowly formed a smile on his face with every word he spoke until the last. He'd glance at Ayura and quickly whisper to him while raising his right hand over his mouth so that the other group of people wouldn't see what he said. "We just met, but I trust you more than I trust them. They could be the ones who sent the Hounds. Be alert, and don't say anything you'd want them to know that they could use against you." He'd remove his hand and wink at Ayura in a playful manner. "Don't tell them I said that, hahaha!" Thundra would hold his hands at his sides and begin to chuckle. He was hoping Ayura would catch on to what he was trying to do - hide his message of being aware within plain sight of the unknown group. "So, what's your names and how did y'all get here?" Thundra would slowly begin walking towards the group and would walk in a manner that, if need be, would allow him to unsheathe his blade quickly.

Im the Girl one
Solarius flare
Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

• “M’name is Mon Mi-jin! What can I call you?” Mi-jin asked as she started to walked. She could heard some talking up ahead and peer into the darkness. Squinting her eyes she could spot two people among the trees, but she was distracted by the lake.

“Water! Oh my moon!” Mi-jin approached the lake and fell to her knees. It wasn’t until she saw water that she realizes how thirsty she was and how hungry. Hunger was not an unusual feeling and Mi-jin patted her stomach gently. Promising herself she will find food. “Mm maybe some yellow snow will tie me over.” Mi-jin wonder as she dug for her clay gourd. Removing the top, she ducks the water into the chill water. “Waa it so cold. Never had cold water before.” Mi-jin said as her fingers touch the water. Once the gourd was full, she tucks it back into her bag. She cusp her hand and brought her lips to quickly drink. “Aaah, so fresh. So clean, there no bugs too. Moon has provided for us.” Mi-jin took another gulp of water.

A look of embarrassment cross Mi-jin faces as she turns to face the two people the stranger called out to. “M’sorry.” she mumbled as she waved to the others. From this distance, she could see that one of them was a dark skin male and the other was a pale skin male. A friendly smile on her face, she has met two people so far. Both have been very nice and nondangerous so far. In Mi-jin mind, everyone she met must also be nice. “m'name is Mon Mi-jin, a prophet for the moon.” Mi-jin introduce herself to the both of them. She had missed the majority of what has been said when she was drinking water, but auto-assume they are nice people. “These are my companion, Kumiho, Buki-oppa and umm this stranger guy.”

OOc:

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa (Vampire in the distant?) Stranger and 2+ other strangers???

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Lanfaer
                    Fiitra
                    Solarius flare
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: Timid | Status: Tired | Action: Speaking

Water is nothing if not ingemination

Ayura zoned in again after becoming lost in his thoughts. The battle had put him off kilter in relation to where he was before. It was one thing to know your history, yet it was another thing all together to look at it as though it had become submerged in murky grey water.
If he fished for a memory sometimes he'd find it, though more often then not a hundred other cacophonous sounds and colors would rise up to meet him instead. As the waters slowly cleared they left him confused though right now survival was the most important aspect for both him and his newfound acquaintance.

Centering himself in the present, Ayura focused on Thundra's query. Directing his mind in the direction of his past, the boy felt his tenuous grasp on the present gradually ebb away before a sharp whistle cut through the unseen force. Shifting his gaze to the newcomers, Ayura listened to Thundra's statement and smiled gently. "Of course Thundra, I'll tell you my tale at a later time.
Getting through to safety is key right now."
Yet with the other boy's wink Ayura choked back a laugh. He enjoyed how juxtaposed this other person was to him. With his easygoing nature and natural extroverted personality made him glow. Even after the combat they had gone through he seemed to overcome the complexity of whatever situation they were in and concentrate on what was at hand. They were traits that Ayura were glad to see after spending years with people who were little more than cutthroat librarians. If anything, let this new life be filled with a joy I never had the convenience to experience last time. Ayura let the thought gently slide across his mind before returning to the new problem lying before them: the newcomers.

The tightness in his muscles relaxed though as the building anxiety was replaced by a sense of utter confusion as to what this girl was. Prophet of the moon? What in the blazes did that mean? seeing her exuberant smile, Ayura returned a small smile of his own as he lightly dipped his head. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mi-jin. Could you please explain what you mean by a 'Prophet for the Moon?
Sadly the meaning is lost on me."
His brows slightly as his mouth formed a small 'o' as he awaited a response.

an encore to the tenacity of life.

Chakra: 80
Stamina:85
Im the Girl one

Fiitra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:57 am

"Yeah, I don't quite follow you either. Did you say you were a moon prophet? That doesn't make any sense, per say." Thundra tilted his head and looked at Ayura for a second and turned back to the other group, staring mainly at Mi-Jin. He then immediately wiped the confused look off of his face and looked around. "Look, we can talk on the way. Let's make way to my hideout before more of those things come running our way, shall we?" He was worried because he did not know their behavior. Maybe they were called to report back and regroup... and come back with more than a handful. He wanted to do go back and take water from his river so he could have something to drink at night, especially since he had new people he had to house and take care of.. for the time being of course. "Man, all I have to offer them is berries. This is truly tragic." He'd let out a sign as he gestured for everyone to follow him as he began walking the opposite direction of the river, towards his rocky house.

Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl One

Solarius flare

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 0600
Chakra: 135 // 140 Stamina: 325 // 325

At this point, Ika had basically given up trying to understand the strange woman, though he had to admit, she was charming in her own weird way. Giving a small smirk he followed after her. Following after her to the lake she raised a brow at her yellow snow comment. She didnt.... Letting out a heavy sigh,"You know if you need more water, I have a water skin. I also have some food I can part with." Speaking of said waterskin. He pulled the sack from his belt and quickly drained it into his mouth. Drinking his fill he dipped it into the cold water and waited until the bubbles stopped. Pulling the filled waterskin from the water he plugged it and tied it back to his belt. As the other two neared he turned and looked around the area. The forest cover provided a lot of break in the line of sight and prevented him from getting a good look. Letting out a sigh he snapped his fingers on his right hand. As he did so a few feet away three identical versions of himself formed from literally thin air. Gesturing to the north, east, and south, he spoke,"Split off and climb to the top of the treeline. Once you get a good view, regroup here and follow our tracks in the snow back to this guys hideout. Make it snappy we dont have much time." Turning on heel he took a deep breath and addressed Thundra with a nod,"Hopefully its somewhere indoors. Its probably going to get far colder tonight." Taking a step back he gave a light bow to the three and continued. Though his tone and mannerisms changed to betray the validity of what he was about to say. Even the way he carried himself changed just for a moment,"If introductions are to be had, my name is Usurio Ikazuchi. Crown Prince and rightful heir of the Land Of Rain, and Amegakure within it." Dipping his head lightly he continued,"It is my honor to meet you three. I hope we may work together well during our time together. For however long that may be." Giving a chuckle he dropped the formality entirely,"I also have dinner if anyone is hungry. I cant cook for the life of me, but its gotta be better than raw anyway."

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:39 am

As Ikazuchi, the Crown Prince, begun following Thundra, he motioned the other two, being Ayura and Mi-Jin the "Moon Prophet" after them. He didn't want anyone to get left behind, for whatever reason. "Ikazuchi. That's a very nice name," Thundra turned his head halfway in Ika's direction. "I am Thundra, Thundra Senju," every word that came out of his mouth during the duration of the very sentence he spoke was filled with pride, without the arrogance. He loved his family and their history, and wanted to be someone known for generations along the line, up there with his great ancestors. That's one of the few things the boy remembers - his history and his family. "Working together sounds like a plan," Thundra started. "Also, I'm pretty hungry. I hope you have enough food for all of us, brother." He let out a loud laugh and turned back towards Ayura. "Arrowhead, hurry it up unless you'd like to become dog food!" He looked agitated, but his tone made it certain that he was joking. "That goes for you too, Moonlight. My humble abode isn't too far from here," he finished, as he pointed past a few trees, a base of what seemed to be a mountain to the others, no more than 40 feet away.

Solarius flare
Im the Girl one
Azeiel The Risen

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • :tabb:
                                                            Mi-jin looked up at the stranger she just met. She was delighted at his generous offer to spare her some food. “I have a gourd full of water, but any food you can sparse and I’ll be in your debt.” She didn’t have much she can offer, but she can pray for more good things to happen to him. Mi-jin tried to recount the items she have, but didn’t have anything that would interest anyone. Unless he like her mystic orb, but she only have one and she didn’t really want to part with it yet.

The stranger made a duplicate of himself and Mi-jin was amazing. Ninjutsu wasn’t an everyday commodity in her village. Her captain and those rich enough to afford ninja schooling were able to wield their chakra. Mi-jin watched one of the clones runs in a direction pass her until it was out of sight. “So cool!” She said in awed.

Mi-jin awe was cut short as she listens to the stranger speak more about himself. Sounding proper and a bit too formal. A prince? A surprised look flash across Mi-jin face, revealing that this was new information to the other two males. She looked flustered as if she wasn’t sure if she should kneel down or not. Instead, she grabs the front of her jacket as she glances around. “Wangja-Usuiro. Uwaa,,, it would be my pleasure to work with you as well!” Mi-jin never met anyone royal before. It made sense that Usuiro was a very important person from how he behaves.

“Food? I know a bit about cooking!” Mi-jin helps her mom scavenge up their meager food supplies more than once. Anything can be a meal if you open your mind and mouth to it. She had made chicken noodle soup without chicken.

She looked between Senju and Usurio, greeting them both equally with a smile and a curt bow of her head. “Nice to meet you both, Senju-oppa and Wangja-Usuiro, I can offer my assistance in other ways.” Mi-jin looked to the last unknown male.Senju-oppa have called him Arrowhead, but Mi-jin was not sure if that was his name or not. As she followed the group of males, Mi-jin was surprised at being called moonlight. It was her first nickname that wasn’t an insult. It made her embarrassed, but it was pleasant to be called something so casually.

Mi-jin was excited to talk about her faith. She could talk about it for hours every day if possible. As the group began to walk, Mi-jin began to speak animatedly. Her hands moving as she spoke with passion. “I woke up far from here, cocoon by the moon for a sole purpose. I didn’t know at first why the moon was chosen me for this holy mission, but I was happy to become its champion.” Mi-jin began. Her eyes looking dreamy as she remembers first waking up. She was scared, but looking back it was more obvious she was being guided by with a path in mind.

Stepping over a fallen tree log, Mi-jin smile as she recounts more of her journey to the others. “I discovered I was truly a prophet when I met Kumiho for the first time. I was outside when the moon blesses me with the discovery of yellow snow. Which by the way, is delicious and easy to make. Way better than this white snow that just tastes bland.” Mi-jin interrupted her own story to add in the discovery of the frozen treat. She didn’t know that the body could make something delicious. It was just urine and snow, it was that simple.

“When I first met Kumiho, I tried to befriend her. Then a monster beast hound attack her and I. waa it was so scary and the monster even disses my moon. Can you believe that? I fought him off and only manage to escape thank to a child. I don’t know if he survives, but he distracted the beast. I had to make a choice between helping Kumiho or chasing the young boy. It was hard, but I choose to save Kumiho. I gave my word to help her.” Mi-jin praised the young boy had managed to escape that beast somehow. “I would like to see if I can find him one day, but this place is much bigger than my village. I prayed I will see him again and give him a proper blessing.” Mi-jin clasps her hands together. Rubbing them as she gazes up at the stars. The moon was so bright tonight, that she can only believe that the moon did look after the boy.

As she continues she could see a path forming up ahead, “Kumiho didn’t survive the attack. So I prayed to the moon again! I asked for its assistance and I brought her back. Her last breath was taken by a demon, but the moon saw purpose and gave her life again.” Mi-jin remembers the anxious feeling of dread creeps up her body. Losing Kumiho while lost and alone in that house was a reminder that she needs to keep people close to her or she would lose them again. “I couldn’t lose her, but she with me now. Another voyager for the moon.” Mi-jin looked back at the pure white fox. A happiness radiating off Mi-jin as she slows down her pacing to pet the top of the fox head. “Such a good girl. You did well fighting those monster. Show them not to mess with a follower of the moon.” Mi-jin praised, her fox growing higher and babish as she continues to pet the large fox.

Mi-jin saw the house at the base of the mountain, “Long story short, I became a prophet when I have awoken to my purpose. The cosmic turtle has awoken. It why I was cocoon in that crystal and the world has changed so much. This is the beginning of the end and I have to please the cosmic turtle by spreading the will of the moon to stop the cosmic turtle from ending the world.” Mi-jin stop in her steps to look around. “The moon has made me it prophet when I brought kumiho from the dead. I became the moon champion. It has been foretold the world will end when the cosmic turtle awaken. The sinful sun must have been the caused. If I could remove the sun, I would.” Mi-jin huffed as she crossed her arms. Despite it being night, Mi-jin could almost feel the sun evil rays and it upset her.

tab
                                                            OOc:

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa , Arrowhead?, Senju-oppa and Wangja-Usuiro

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Lanfaer
                    Fiitra
                    Solarius flare
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 0600
Chakra: 135 // 140 Stamina: 325 // 325

With introductions out of the way things moved quickly into their next steps. It was unanimous that they hunker down for the night at the very least. The cold would sap the life out of nearly anyone at this right. Giving a light nod,"Heres hoping I do. Its good to meet you young senju. Your clans name goes far. One of my fathers shinobi advisers was a senju, at least, he claimed to be one anyway." Gesturing to the mans abode he nodded,"Lead the way." Giving a light smile to the moon prophet he kept his misgivings about overabundance of faith to himself,"If you can cook, then I humbly ask that you take care of that part. Since I am sure it will turn out better than the burned product I could create." Gesturing once again to the abode,"We better get going Moonbeam." Her nickname seemed fitting and she did not seem to mind it either. Though her abilities caused a measure of curiosity to arise within the man. Faith without works was dead, but faith with results was useful.

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: Weary | Status: ok | Action: Walking & Talking

Water is nothing if not ingemination

When the first man spoke the last thing that he expected was for this Usurio Ikazuchi to be a prince. Wonderful, I just love royalty. While Ayura wanted to trust the only people he had seen since waking up, all he could do was reflect on the Mizukage. His tyrant reign was often lost on him as a child, but he was aware enough now for the memories to trickle in of his deeds. Regardless of his thoughts however, it would be for the best if Ayura gave him a shot before wanting to get away from this man with a claim to royalty.

'Moonlight' as Thundra had called her was definitely.....alive to say the least. She seemed like when she was a child someone hit her on the head with a stick. Then they repeated the process. Again, and Again just to make sure. She seemed sincere though which was nice to witness regardless of her personality.

Finished living in his head, Ayura gently jogged forward to stand by Thundra. "I wasn't that far behind, Thunderhead. No need to worry." The boy gave his partner a little side-eye before the left side of his smile lifted in a slight smile. "As stupid as that was that took me a while to think of. At first I decided to call you something dirt related since you made that giant wave of dirt earlier but....it didn't have the impact I was looking for."

an encore to the tenacity of life.

Chakra:80
Stamina:85
Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers