Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:20 pm
"Everything is a song to me if it is said by you, Lenn"

Senya walked slowly to Al and she hugged him (or the part she could hug, which was pretty wide) "Thank you...No one has ever been as kind to me as you have... not even Lenn, though she is just my land-lady."  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:31 pm
Alphonse blinked. "But Lenn's nice too. She gives you a place to live, and... Oh. I forgot what I was gonna say..."
Lenn blushed a little harder. "...Were you.. Um.. Told to say that?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:40 pm
"Thats not what I am saying, Yes she is nice, but she dosnt treat me the way you have, I love you Al...I always have....Not alot of people can see behind that chunk of metal....I just dont care about how you look....." Senya whispered...speaking mostly to herself.

"Uh..actually, no, those words my my own" he said, blushing too. he scratched the back of his head with his automail arm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:05 pm
Alphonse's soul blushed. "You...Love me?"
Edward smiled. She looked at his arm, then looked at her own. "A second thing we have in common... Auto-mail arms..."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:15 pm
"Oh..that was more toward myself...but yeah...I always have....I could never say it to you before becuase I was afraid you would think I was pulling your leg or pitying you...and thats the least I want you to do...I must be rambling..." She let go of him and looked at her feet  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:23 pm
Alphonse sighed. "No, Senya, you're not. Actually, I have something to tell you, too."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:32 pm
She looked up "ok, shoot..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:03 pm
Alphonse sighed. "I... I-I... I..." He calmed down. "I... L-L-Lo... Love Y-You..."
Lenn smiled at Edward." If... Our.. Whatever it is was was cancelled because of the explosion, we have time, don't we? Nothing's going on right now." She kissed Edward's cheek.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:06 pm
Senya scratched her head in confusion "I didnt understand you, were stuttering pretty badly."
Ed smiled cheekily "Yep, thats right!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:21 pm
Alphonse sighed. "Oh..." He frowned, then smiled. "I love you, Senya."
Lenn giggled as she hugged Edward. "Promise me once thing: promise me you'll be yourself, okay?" She smiled sweetly.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:32 pm
Senya froze, and blushed heavily "I-I-uh.." sha looked back down at her feet "I am..sorry your seeing this side of me, Al..."
"I always act like myself, Lenn...and dont get me started about before, that was Sen-chans idea of coupling, but hey, it worked for the both of us" thanks you twerp  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:39 pm
Lenn shrugged and laughed nervously. "Please excuse me." She walked into the hospital and into Senya's room. "Hi! Senya, are you okay? Well.. Um.. Just make sure you don't do that with Ed and me again, okay?" She smiled and walked back outside. "Finished."
Alphonse shook his head. "Don't be sorry. What's there to be?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:43 pm
Senya shrugged at Lenn after she left and smiled "I dont let alot of people see this weak side of me....hey, wanna go for a walk? I shall jsut leave a note here for the nurse or docter." she wrote a note on a paper and tuck it on all of the doors that led into the room. "I think that'll be enough"

Ed smiled nervously "What did you do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:27 pm
Lenn looked at him. "Nothing really. Just checking on Senya and Alphonse." She giggled. "Al seems a bit nervous about something."
Alphonse sighed. "But Senya... Oh, alright. Just make sure Ed doesn't see you or else he'll put you back to bed."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:31 pm
"Then I'll use alchemy to make a cage and I'll keep him there." She winked as she opened a window "Great, didnt know we were this high, oh well" She smiled back at Alphonse "Meet me at the bottom, alright?" She jumped from the window and landed on a branch, climbing down the tree she gave Al thumbs up.

Edward looked at her funny "Al? Nervous? That gives me something to tease him about later, ha ha!"  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff