Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🦑|| Ika-shokuji [Residence][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:45 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 1965/2000   stamina 1600/1600   ranks )

• Kameyo hadn't expected the man to charge at her and she had flinched back as her hands fit poorly together in an attempt to make some jutsu. She was thankful for Trefles' intervention. His cool and polite tone as he corrected the angry man made Kameyo's hearts beat faster, though she was quick to retract her tendrils and then the exposed heart once the man left.

Trefles' unphased attitude at her horrifying form had warmed her heart in a way; Gimangakure nin were used to grotesque and nightmarish things that made people question humanity, but having someone of stature stomach her? It was a pleasant change of pace. She wasn't fond of the 'romantic evening' he kept portraying but perhaps it wouldn't be entirely wrong. "No refund necessary; this has really just been dinner and a show, hmm?"

She listened to what he had to say and her blood seemed to run cold. She very well could have jeopardized their presence in Arashigakure which could only hopefully result in a harmless expulsion from the village, but very easily could result in their names in a Bingo book or being locked up in some secret prison. "I'm glad it didn't have to come to that. Self-destruction, that is. And for someone so familiar with the way appearances deceive, I shouldn't have presumed you were defenseless." Her cheeks reddened as she offered the roundabout apology.

She looked to Taketori, who had favored the special wine from earlier a little much. "I should get him out of here before we get into more trouble; drunken Taketori can rub strangers the wrong way quickly. But I don't think this will serve as a good bye for too long; I suspect I'll find good reason to return here before I leave the village." She offered her hand out, considering Trefles a friend after all they'd been through this evening. "Kameyo of the Jiongu clan," she introduced pleasantly.

ooc:
        500/500 natural chakra -- sage mode ended
        ZephyrsBlade
        >:3

Necroplant
        no zeph til uhhh tuesday i think. i'm gonna show him off, make arashi ladies jealous of my mans

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image

"I consider it a pleasure to make your acquaintance mademoiselle Kameyo. Think nothing of it bon. One could say I'm defenseless in many a situation. Especially when in front of a darling such as yourself. Ahaha I am playing coy." he would fondly and politely say with a reserved chuckle. He would hear his name called by the lady of the house upstairs he'd bow once again as he habitually did before moving past the girl. Before he finished his walk, however, he did stop momentarily. What came out wasn't pleasantries instead it was what seemed to be a warning. "I'm certain perhaps you overheard. But what those men said spoke true. While I think yourself and your partner fully capable mademoiselle Kameyo do not think it necessary to stay long in the village. The village has and have been making preparations for war. One in which you and I nary have any responsibility to be a part of considering our backgrounds. You may very well be caught in the crossfire if you stay for long, and on the field of battle distinguishing friend and foe, especially amidst panic can prove a difficult judegement bon." his masked face would then turn back to the staircase. "I say this for I wish to see you have a safe return to where you deem your home. Do have a wonderful rest of your evening oui bon."

Chakra:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:x/x Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)4400/4400 Ac:60,220/60,220

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️
○ Reflex: 12 {Capped At 12}
○ Speed: 18 {Capped At 12}
○ Strength: 0
○ Fort: 0

•6 Reflex: Jyuura
•3 Reflex: Hashi
•3 Reflex: Balanced Master
•3 Speed: Hashi
•3 Speed: Balanced Master
•6 Speed: Shunkan
•6 Speed: Sen Gekiretsu
♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
Coup de main {French For: Helping Hand}
[Contents]:
Both:
•Seal Connection~Haipa : The Sworn Defender
•Seal Connection~Saza : The Eagle Eye
•Seal Connection~Hodan Ichiba : Artillery Market
•Seal Connection~Takahata: The Supreme Service

Right Hand: 240 -100 = 140 Remaining Capacity
• [Legendary Seven Swords, Kiba: The Twin Lightning Swords]
• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

Left Hand: 240
• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️
• {Weaponsmithing} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Ryouri-nin:} ||→{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts: Specialty Wine}
• {Technological} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Enchantment} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Botany} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Mining} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Armorsmithing} || → {Master}
• {Pharmaceutical Chemistry} || → {Novice}
• {Toxin Chemistry} || → {Novice}
• {Scroll Crafting} || → {Novice}

♣️Formless Info♣️
♣️ Soft Physical: S
♣️ Sword: S
♣️ Chopsticks: S
♣️ Rapier: S
♣️ Smokebombs: S

time and timor
ZephyrsBlade
Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:33 am
User Image

chakra 1980/2000   stamina 1600/1600   ranks )

• Kameyo blinked blankly at the blunt explanation of the village's status. She had thought the man a paranoid drunk, but that was not the case. It was true, being caught in the crossfire would screw them over significantly since they would have to be careful not to assault any Arashigakure villagers while only attack enemies - and they themselves would likely be identified as enemies, as they certainly weren't villagers.

But if Kameyo liked the village and wanted to consider staying longer, it was pertinent that the village stay standing... but the political red tape... ah, it was not simple at all. She failed to articulate her conflict, and instead settled on the safest response. "Thank you."

She collected Taketori by slinging his arm over her shoulder, and left to partake in some shopping and more sight seeing while both were possible.

[exit to market]

ooc:
        500/500 natural chakra -- sage mode ended
        ZephyrsBlade
        not sure if you're gonna backlog read all of these when you get back but >:3 you're a little drunk but we're gonna go shopping to walk it off

Necroplant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:39 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

It was kinda' sweet that Aurelia had so much love for her parents. She spoke with a sense of wonder which had Unki temporarily thinking that the Red Ruin probably had no eyes for anything except his little girl: damn the sea-life, damn the environment, and nothing but boundless love for all that is Aurelia. Maybe such love was normal?
Along the way to the restaurant, Unki admitted that she didn't know who Tsukina was either and listened to her tale of the Karna line. The surface of the child's family history sounded slightly more interesting than what bits and pieces of the recent age of what history of the Amano family Unki could try to weave together. Still, there was Unki's own recent history that she could have shared in tow behind Aurelia's story. Although, the thought of building an on-going story about the wonders of finding new flavors and cooking all featuring a bubbly vegetable-enthusiast was plenty to suffice Unki.
"Sounds like quite the colorful history behind you. Maybe you could write it all down some day and make one big story to lead up to your own. I don't see why your dad couldn't fill in the gaps for you." Unki said, smiling as she heaves the bag of rice up to her shoulders as the pair approached the front door of Ika-shokuji. "I hope Mr. Tref... Trefles, Unki stammers on the pronunciation of his name as she opens the front door to allow Aurelia in first. "I hope Mr.Trefles has this place all back in order now. I don't think he'll mind too much if we use his kitchen. Unki would move the bag of rice back to rest in her arms and proceeds to follow behind her young companion. "We should still ask, though. I don't know Mr. Trefles enough to go and commandeer his kitchen."
As she took the lead, Unki looked around the restaurant to see it appeared to essentially be back in order. The seating was tidy, glass walls on the level above were looking as if they were in good shape and painstakingly wiped cleaned of hand prints. If memory was serving her, for the better, Trefles frequents the role of bartender. But the blue barkeep didn't appear to be present at his post. ”Hold tight,” Unki said, setting the bag of rice against a wall, assuring Aurelia all was under control.

"Lemme see if the kitchen staff knows anything. I'm pretty cool with them too!” With a bubbly hop, skip and a few steps Unki was at the kitchen door. She cautiously attempted to open it, on a hopeful whim the staff recognized their latest heroine, before the swinging door could burst open on her! It did. Someone shoves open the door from the other-side. A staff member, carrying a folding tray, was holding the door for a waiter busy carrying a tables’ meal. Unki was promptly pushed back, hands clutching the edge of the door, and investing every strength in her being to prevent herself from falling on her back or causing trouble for whoever was going through the doorway.
No issue, really, in being shoved around accidentally where she wasn't anticipated being.
It was nice to know Toso’s restaurant was still able to drum up business. Unki, now finally able to safely let go of the door, watches the two employees pass by and she gives a cheeky thumbs up to Aurelia a little ways away.
All was well and Unki again attempted to make her way to the kitchen. When the door opened, the handful who were stationed in the kitchen were widely absorbed in their task. It was inspiring to see professional cooks work in a professional setting. If only Aurelia could see this kitchen, could smell, could feel the heat from the stove. To hear the clanking of cutlery, spoons, and sizzle of cooking foods.

It was a couple seconds before someone actually realized Unki had tip-toed her way in and was almost chased out by a kitchen hand with a spatula without a second to spare. If not for a dishwasher who recognized her, among others, who spoke up to save the Hero of Ika-Shokuji from being thrown out. “Cool your beans, brah,” the dishwasher called, “that's that good ol’ Unki-girl. She helped our asses during that hell spawn crowd overflow.”
The kitchen aid nodded slowly, sheepishly lowering his spatula back into the hot pan he was working with. “Sorry, I tried to block a lot from that day from my memories. What can we do for you?” Unki was much more than an arms length away, at least. She'd have a head start if the kitchen team suddenly turned on her.

”I'm looking for Mr. Trefles.
She said however now feeling slightly less confident about borrowing the kitchen. She couldn't truthfully interrupt a service to teach one little girl and surprise Toso with a boxed celebratory lunch. Yes, a boxed celebratory lunch perfect for transport and drop off for the squids convenience. Leaders were busy and had precious, limited windows of time that could be best complimented by a carefully made box lunch.

The kitchen staff ultimately suggested she try to look elsewhere. Unki left the kitchen, just as suggested, and decided to ask a primly dressed member of the wait staff for Trefles’s whereabouts. Unki received a look, from the well dressed waiter, that hinted Trefles was up there.

“Up there” as Unki learned in the crowd chaos ordeal, were upper levels of treacherous, hallowed grounds to anyone but the residents of the restaurant's living quarters. Unki didn't have the heart to follow if she could.
” I suppose I'd only need him for a moment or two. I'd like to cook something and send it to Toso. I feel he could point me to a solution.” It was hard to cook without a kitchen to call her own. The Unki-voice in her head gasps, ”I wonder if Mr. Truffles has a neat cooking device? He had a neat floaty gadget and those big robe-thingamajigs after all. She spent a quick glance over her shoulder to check on Aurelia.

Quote:
ooc: Do pardon the potential craziness of this post. I was literally typing whatever thought came to me that worked and having typed it up on my phone, I doubt its worth. . u mu

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / A-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 1490 // 1490 // Stamina: 1550 / 1550

┆Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇

┆Strength ► 6┇Speed ► 9┇Reflex ►10┇Fortitude ►0┇
ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
  • B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
  • PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
  • Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

• Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
  • Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

Training :: Buki
Sobagai Deba Sentou::

• Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
  • Trick Technique: Blade’s Edge Rank: B :: Training
    Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.

Tanisoko

• Dexterity: Two Halves :: Rank C :: Training:: Basic training in the style involves using the techniques one at a time, but this is slightly problematic when it comes to higher-level movements. To increase overall skill and proficiency with the weapons of this style, the user trains by using both sticks simultaneously instead of in the disjointed way that the early stages emphasized. After mastering this training, the user gains a slight boost to speed for all techniques in the style.
  • Dexterity: Footwork :: Rank B :: Training:: The user practices all known techniques again, this time incorporating basic footwork to add to the fluidity and practicality of the style. After mastering this training, the user gains a moderate bonus to movement speed while using any technique from this style or tonfa, twin sticks, or hard physical Formless Style techniques.
  • Dexterity: Striking : Rank A: Training: ...the user employs image training to figure out ways to fully utilize the offensive possibilities of a two stick weapon combo. Tonfa Formless techniques are treated as complex when interacting with other Formless techniques.
  • Swift like the River - Rank: S :: Training
    Description: The user practices speeding and slowing the Chakra flow through his or her joints in order to get a better feel for how the flow should go. By doing so, the user optimizes the Chakra flow and moderately increases the speed of all offensive techniques in the style.

Tai :: Training
    Pi Qua Quan

• Basic Endurance Training - Rank: D :: Training
      Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    • Extreme Climate Resistance Training - Rank: C :: Training
      Description: The user spends a great deal of time completely immersed in the most intense weather the region has to offer. Following this training, the user does not suffer from adverse climate effects. Additionally, using one or more of the Pi, Qua, and Quan techniques in any combination increases the user's fortitude slightly for one post, to a max of one [1] descriptive rank per trained level in the Soft Physical Formless Style.
    • Advanced Endurance Training - Rank: B :: Training
      Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of techniques in this Style are reduced by half if the practitioner has used the same technique at some point in the last two posts.
    • Pi Qua - Rank: A :: Training
      Description: By repeating the transition between the Pi and Qua techniques repeatedly, the user becomes able to perform them quickly enough that starting with one and transitioning into the other only consumes one action for the post, and also cannot be interrupted if the first hits.
    • Pi Qua Quan - Rank: S :: Training
      Description: After learning all other techniques in this Style, the practitioner runs through them all again, stringing them together in the longest combo they can. Following this training, the practitioner finds themselves capable of using all techniques in the Style up to the highest learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style for 10 less Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.

Novasse

Necroplant

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Trefles would soon descend the staircase. On his back was girl no older than maybe ten. He wasn't sure if Unki had met Toso and Homura's 'daughter' but he was tasked with babysitting the she-demon while her 'mother' was away. Trefles would then reaching the bottom of the staircase to only look up with his masked face. "Ah mademoiselle Amano. How are you this evening?" He'd approach.

He'd place the girl down who seemed to be a bit upset that her piggy back ride ended. With his gloved hands, he made the motions of conversation. "Doing well I presume?" taking note of the girl in her accompaniment he'd then encourage the girl who was in his care to open up to her. This did not happen as she crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks in defiance. Trefles wasn't her mom or her 'dad' and even more so she hardly respected her 'dad' so why would she take to Trefles anymore than him. Of course this was not truly the case. The girl actually enjoyed the bartender's company far more than her BORING 'dads' but she wasn't going to say that out loud.

Chakra:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:x/x Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)4400/4400 Ac:60,220/60,220

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️

♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
[Contents]:
Both:

• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️
• {Ryouri-nin:} ||→{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts: Specialty Wine}

♣️Formless Info♣️

Hurrak
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:32 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

With some sprig of luck the act of having someone find Trefles resolved itself before the member of the wait staff could make a step. They politely waved themselves away and allowed Unki to talk with him without worry of too much interruption.

Unki watches as Trefles descends and takes in the presence of a girl on his back. It really hadn't clicked immediately that he was probably carrying Homura's niece around but Unki smiles all the same.
Hi Mister Trefles," her reply comes with some careful pronunciation to his name. "After tallying in that a dense fog is probably in our future, I'm pretty peachy. At this point, Unki began to lower her voice some to hide her air of concern from Aurelia. "But I need a little help. I figured you might be a good start to find the answer. I need a place to cook. "
As her circumstances stood, Unki had a hold on a very straightforward fact that not having a house of her own in Arashi means she doesn't have a kitchen to call her own.
"I had an idea which I made the error of just jumping into, see, I do that sometimes. A sheepish grin quickly came and went with her awkward attempt to chuckle off her faults. " I know you're the gizmo gearing sort," she pauses to collect her thoughts and stop her fidgeting fingers from showing off the nerves. "Do you have a big, fearsome metal-man who can turn into a cooking stove? I want to knock out two birds with one stone in one throw. I want to make a box lunch to ship off to our new Squid overseer and teach a youngster the importance of her vegetables through cooking."

Unki knew she may be asking the near-impossible of Trefles like this out of no where. Her hands were clasped together, pressed onto her chin, and kept herself from battering her eyelashes too much. Instead of turning up her own "cute" beseeching qualities, Unki unfolds her hands and waves over Aurelia and introduces her. "This is Aurelia. She's gonna' help me. We've got the shrimp and everything." Regrettably, Unki's actual account of 'everything' was incomplete. Her spur of the moment tactics had her forget a key component to making a good meal. The hand Unki waved over Aurelia with went to gently smack her own face and she looked off into space. A solemn, monotonous announcement then escapes the confines of her thoughts: "I forgot the spices..."
Unki began to feel slightly beaten by her own mistakes. "Aurelia, take note, spices can make or break a meal and Unki's almost broke the whole meal before it's even started."
Her face was turning pink with a low grade case of embarrassment.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / A-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 1490 // 1490 // Stamina: 1550 / 1550

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
  • PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).

Attributes

• Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
  • Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

• Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
    Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.

Tanisoko

• Dexterity: Two Halves :: Rank C :: Training:: Basic training in the style involves using the techniques one at a time, but this is slightly problematic when it comes to higher-level movements. To increase overall skill and proficiency with the weapons of this style, the user trains by using both sticks simultaneously instead of in the disjointed way that the early stages emphasized. After mastering this training, the user gains a slight boost to speed for all techniques in the style.
  • Dexterity: Footwork :: Rank B :: Training:: The user practices all known techniques again, this time incorporating basic footwork to add to the fluidity and practicality of the style. After mastering this training, the user gains a moderate bonus to movement speed while using any technique from this style or tonfa, twin sticks, or hard physical Formless Style techniques.
  • Dexterity: Striking : Rank A: Training: ...the user employs image training to figure out ways to fully utilize the offensive possibilities of a two stick weapon combo. Tonfa Formless techniques are treated as complex when interacting with other Formless techniques.
    Description: The user practices speeding and slowing the Chakra flow through his or her joints in order to get a better feel for how the flow should go. By doing so, the user optimizes the Chakra flow and moderately increases the speed of all offensive techniques in the style.

Pi Qua Quan

Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
      Description: The user spends a great deal of time completely immersed in the most intense weather the region has to offer. Following this training, the user does not suffer from adverse climate effects. Additionally, using one or more of the Pi, Qua, and Quan techniques in any combination increases the user's fortitude slightly for one post, to a max of one [1] descriptive rank per trained level in the Soft Physical Formless Style.
      Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of techniques in this Style are reduced by half if the practitioner has used the same technique at some point in the last two posts.
      Description: By repeating the transition between the Pi and Qua techniques repeatedly, the user becomes able to perform them quickly enough that starting with one and transitioning into the other only consumes one action for the post, and also cannot be interrupted if the first hits.
      Description: After learning all other techniques in this Style, the practitioner runs through them all again, stringing them together in the longest combo they can. Following this training, the practitioner finds themselves capable of using all techniques in the Style up to the highest learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style for 10 less Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.

Novasse

Necroplant

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aurelia followed her teacher inside of the restaurant while gazing around. "This looks familiar for some reason." she murmured to herself. Something in her head was rattling around yet the truth still eluded her so. Her young arms crossed over her chest as she was taken further inside before looking at a familiar spot. Her eyes widened in surprise. This was the place. The restaurant where she had learned the fate of her mother. Reduced to tears as her father held her close and promised to train her. A guilty pang struck at her heartstrings. Her smile had faded into a frown for only a moment as Rinnegan stained eyes peered away from sight for only a moment. What broke her out was the sound of her lavender eyed tutor calling for her.

"M-Maybe." She carried Unki's belongings forward and plopped them right on the counter by the bags of rice while a strange name was brought up. "Mr. Trefles? I dunno who that is. Does he own the restaurant now?" Unki told her to stay but...c'mon! Aurelia was the hero of this story! She followed the braided girl on her way to the kitchen. Her entrance was greeted by hostility from before though the opportune timing from another chef, lower on the totem pole made the child have another revelation.

"Wait, you! I remember you!" Aurelia said. "When the village had the acid rain! You cooked a bunch of food! It was super good too." The littlest cook. Of course her stealth would be broken by such an outburst but it didn't matter much to her. Aurelia had that charm to get out of trouble. Before it came time for her to explain why she was followed, a masked man would descend the staircase. A mask shielded his true face along with another child on his back. The child tried to offer a wave to the older girl on her shoulders but would look up and watch Unki. When it came time to be mentioned, Aurelia offered the man a bow. "Greetings. I'm Aurelia Karna. You may know my Father, Belamos." The lesson would begin as her little tip about spices made a little sense to her. "I-It's okay! We can save the dish! What do I need to do? I wanna help out!"

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  > Chakra : : 450 / / 450 x > Stamina : : 300 / / 300 x > AC : : 900 x > Ryo : : 両250 xxx
                                  > Blood / Sensor x > Rinnegan / Shakuton [ Scorch Release ] x > Arashigakure x > D-rank Genin xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                      > Bloodless Kin: Bloodless Kin allows you to receive one of your possible implants upon creation. The implant, despite being implanted, is treated as a born-bloodline to its user and has access to all of the techniques of the bloodline it came from, as well as the PAs. This implant can be dojutsu, elemental or chakra-manipulation based. It does not take a slot in bloodline rosters. However, this special implant cannot be the Rinnegan, and you cannot have Bloodless Kin with a Combo Element Kekkei Genkai implant or character. Because of the special nature of this implant, the second implant acquired from the Genetic Palette PA (listed in the implant system) will allow the wielder access to jutsu up to their rank, rather than a rank below them, unlike shinobi without Bloodless Kin.
                                      > Resolution 1: You are more determined to get fine details from your sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the range of your techniques is reduced by half. You are able to discover the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used. This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see a person's chakra distinctly and view its flow throughout the body
                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see the eight gates within a person but not individual tenketsu
                                      > Rinnegan: The Rinnegan can be maintained forever, given a certain (chakra + stamina) level to maximum (chakra + stamina) level ratio.
                                      ___D-Rank: 60% l ___C-Rank: 50% l ___B-Rank: 40% l ___A-Rank: 25% l ___S-Rank: 15%
                                      > Shakuton: Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                      Current Stats
                                        Speed: [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Reflex: [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                        - Objectives
                                        - Go
                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                      > XXX [ D-Rank ]
                                        XXX

> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Hurrak
                                  NecroPlant
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ohoho, at the very least it is good to know you're taking moi patron's decision better than others." Trefles looked at the bar counter still somewhat scuffed from the earlier transgressions that involved his face being pitted against the mahogany but ended in the three men fleeing from a charming young lass. He'd then cross his arms and listen to Unki further with intrigue. "A place to cook? Where have you been taking residency? Where have you slept these past few days? Certainly, you know that being enlisted qualifies you for a government-funded apartment non? You certainly haven't been paying to say at the local hotels have you bon? Pardon, I'm getting ahead of myself. Of course not, I doubt you'd be doing so with your contributions to the nation. Your kitchen must be in disrepair then oui." He would answer his own questions by simply placing Unki on the pedestal that of course, she wouldn't be fool enough to be doing something so foolish as that. That being an envoy of the capital that she OF COURSE knew all the provided benefits of enlisting in the military of Arashigakure and its benefits.

The placing a finger on his chin he began to wonder. "A line of constructs for the purpose of being a mobile utility. I'd never thought of it on the small scale before...tres magnifique! Such a wonderful spark of inspiration you've provided mademoiselle Amano." It was around this time that Unki would defer to Aurelia and look embarrassed to which Trefles drew her embarrassment stemmed from asking for the use of a kitchen not from her inefficiency as a cook. With a limp-wristed fanning of hand gestures he'd ensure Unki that there would be no need to turn red at the request.

"Ohoho. There is no need to show such a lovely shade upon thy face mademoiselle Amano. Of course I can provide you that of which you require." Aurelia would then introduce herself. To where the bartender would match heights with her by performing a bow of his own to where their bows aligned with one another. "Trefles Coeur. I am but the bartender of the establishment bon, although during moi patrons and his wife's absence I can be considered proprietor. The pleasure is mine mademoiselle Karna." He looked to the kitchen which seemed busy at the moment while Aurelia ensured Unki their dish will be saved. It was then the little devil kicked the man in his shins. She didn't take to kindly to being ignored for so long.

"BON!?" startled by the kick he looked at his 'task' then back to Unki and Aurelia. "I suppose I can provide a kitchen I'm certain the lady of the house won't mind I allow the one who saved this establishment the privilege." He then pick up Homura's niece oncemore into a piggy back ride and head towards the stairs. "If you could just follow moi." He would ascend the stairs the place they were going...forbidden grounds. But Trefles was given the duty to watch after Toso's 'daughter' and the place to do so being her home was to most ideal and natural as opposed to the kitchen and dining rooms.

They would be led to the large double doors bearing the ornate squid decor. The door in which Unki had seen many body a piled up in the past who had tried gaining entry back then. "Let us see..." approaching the door what seemed to be a collection of fuuin weaved itself around before it made a string of words. On the door 'How many tickles does it take to get a squid to laugh'...He'd look to Aurelia and Unki. "If you could be so kind and produce the answer my hands are rather full at the moment bon. I'm certain your familiar with this inquiry."

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️

♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
[Contents]:
Both:

• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️

♣️Formless Info♣️

Hurrak
Quote:
Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:40 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

At this point it was very safe to conclude Unki has learned a couple, important, things: the first item being Aurelia doesn't seem like the sort to be still and wait. The second item is that Unki might have very well made the mistake of not pouring enough of her focus into learning all about Arashi before taking the trip here. The third item she learned is that the less Mr.Trefles knew about Unki's wanderings the better. She just smiles a great big grin at his conclusion about a kitcehn in disrepair to encourage a jump off the topic.No stories about broken stoves. Keep her happy-yap shut, girl. A mental check mark was made to fill in the blanks of information where previous leadership forgot to mention.
As the conversation went on the shade of pink faded from Unki's cheeks. She was feeling less like a mistake-prone organism and more like some otherwordly, divine force sought to help her see this through until the end. A fluttery feeling that she could describe as happines with a dabble of disbelief. Trefles was proving himself to be a very worthwhile acquiatance, if not yet friend, and Aurelia's eagerness carries a second wave of assurance. Despite the minor mistakes things were going alright for a spur-of-the-moment thing.
"I'm sorry to seem to put you on the spot so sudden! I'll have to make something nice for you and the little lady of the house too." Little lady. There wasn't any promise that Homura's neice was going to sit right with some pair of strangers on the third floor. But if there were anything Unki remembers about being small were the fondness of an occasional treat and the act of being bribed with one to listen to, say, her mother. Unki remembered her bag of rice and stepped away to collect the second most important ingredient. She waved at Aurelia to collect the basket and went to follow behind Trefles. "What do you think, Mr Trefles. How does cherry blossom milk pudding sound? It wouldn't be any trouble to whip up since we can leave it here for the two of you. Now, you, Aurelia can help by staying put and just following my lead in the kitchen. I'm going to send a second Unki out to bring back what we're missing. You're going to be following me step by step. From learning how to clean your cook ware all the way to plating and cleaning up."There was still that certain that something back in the streets which piqued her interest she didn't really stop to read upon. The whole question of whatever it was still stuck in thoughts.
At the top of the staircase, Unki set the rice bag down and listened Trefles explain how an answer was required after markings on the door wove themselves into characters. The art of locking one's front door with a fuuin and a riddle to boot wasn't a bad idea for security. Granted, anyone who wanted to come in probably needed just enough knowledge to know how to unravel a complex string of magic markings and then extra brain power for riddles. A riddle loving seal enthusiast could crack this door in a heartbeat. When all else fails there was the connection to Homura's wrath and that of a dedicated live-in guard dog Unki no longer could overlook. "I think I understand now.." Having whispered this specific "guard dog" related epiphany was an unsung mistake that Unki plays off as her confidence in the riddle. She plants one hand on the door before the answer of the riddle actually sets in. "R-right. Two hands and ten fingers. Aurelia?" Granting the glory of being the other five fingers to her bright-eyed pupil was the grown-up thing to do.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Attributes

Tanisoko

Pi Qua Quan

Novasse

Necroplant

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

The masked stranger that had been speaking to Unki sure was an enigma to the younger Karna. Aurelia looked up at the mysterious man while he spoke in such a strange manner. That tone made it seem like he wasn't from around here, or maybe she was just being insensitive to foreigners outside of Arashi. The two spoke of cooking while the kiddo just...sorta stood there alongside her new friend and waited until she would be needed. It was what she was the best at, after all! Besides almost getting captured by a villain that one time. At the very least the masked man would return the bow offered to him with one that was just as stylish and quirky as the man was himself. Trefles. A pretty weird name but who was she to call weird? At the very least he gave the both of them the green light to go and get things done in the kitchen as they pleased. Unki took great care in reveling in such a fact that one of the costs would be making food for multiple people. Their small luncheon was turning into a full course meal at this rate.

The first set of instructions seemed fair enough. Follow the actual Unki while the other one would go scouting for anything extra they needed. "Gotcha!~ Right behind you, Unki." The child looked as giddy as ever and followed her teacher along up the staircase before coming to a head there with a riddle. A strange riddle it was, one that probably only Toso would know. The look on the child's face upon reading the question asked was as if somebody had just told her the most nonsensical thing she had ever heard of. "How many tickles...does it take to get a squid to laugh?...Huh?" she repeated and then tilted her head to the side. Her eyes shot to Unki out of desperation. "Uhhhh...8?" When the answer came to her fair haired tutor (or so she guessed), Aurelia looked absolutely lost. It didn't take much into the Karna pride took over. The girl scoffed and crossed her arms. "What kind of riddle doesn't even make logical sense?" A frustrated pout was painted on her lips while she would flash the rest of her party an annoyed look.

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  > Chakra : : 450 / / 450 x > Stamina : : 300 / / 300 x > AC : : 900 x > Ryo : : 両250 xxx
                                  > Blood / Sensor x > Rinnegan / Shakuton [ Scorch Release ] x > Arashigakure x > D-rank Genin xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                      > Bloodless Kin: Bloodless Kin allows you to receive one of your possible implants upon creation. The implant, despite being implanted, is treated as a born-bloodline to its user and has access to all of the techniques of the bloodline it came from, as well as the PAs. This implant can be dojutsu, elemental or chakra-manipulation based. It does not take a slot in bloodline rosters. However, this special implant cannot be the Rinnegan, and you cannot have Bloodless Kin with a Combo Element Kekkei Genkai implant or character. Because of the special nature of this implant, the second implant acquired from the Genetic Palette PA (listed in the implant system) will allow the wielder access to jutsu up to their rank, rather than a rank below them, unlike shinobi without Bloodless Kin.
                                      > Resolution 1: You are more determined to get fine details from your sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the range of your techniques is reduced by half. You are able to discover the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used. This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see a person's chakra distinctly and view its flow throughout the body
                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see the eight gates within a person but not individual tenketsu
                                      > Rinnegan: The Rinnegan can be maintained forever, given a certain (chakra + stamina) level to maximum (chakra + stamina) level ratio.
                                      ___D-Rank: 60% l ___C-Rank: 50% l ___B-Rank: 40% l ___A-Rank: 25% l ___S-Rank: 15%
                                      > Shakuton: Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt

Current Stats
                                        Speed: [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Reflex: [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                        - Objectives
                                        - Go
                                        - Here

> XXX [ D-Rank ]
                                        XXX

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Hurrak
                                  NecroPlant
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:

Novasse

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:01 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

The first words coming out the mouth of Homura's niece and they were not particularly nice ones as she insulted Aurelia. "You're dumb." before Trefles could get a word out on the young ladies rudeness to their guests from her position she'd lock her legs around the frenchman's torso and then using all the force in her body reeled back and the frenchman was bodied on his back into the ground. To where he would provide a winded thumbs up. "Worry not I am fine bon." The girl had already loosened her vice and then began walking on top of the bartender like he was a doormat. This was Homura's niece alright.

With a high and mighty air she'd look at Aurelia. "You're never going to overthrow the pastryarchy if you don't get smarts. You're going to end up at a cracker house being some man's chum dumpster sucking ducks for ryo." Of course the girl meant patriarchy, crack house, and well some other things not very lady like. Of course, this was covered by the veil of innocence that youth lacked understanding. The girl knew none of the connotations of her words just that it was bad and that it had been heard somewhere and could be perceived bad. Of course the adult minds of Unki and Trefles would very well know the meanings behind her words. Trefles would think to himself how he really needed to inform madame Homura to reel it in around her niece as he almost coughed from the surprise coming out of said nieces mouth.

The girl would then place five of her fingers on the handles before saying Ten and the fuuin then started to weave as it seemed to read how many fingers were on the handles. You see to open the door requires one use both hands and speak the words ten. This prevented anyone from just using one hand to open the door, then speaking the answer expecting it to open. Often it would discourage entry. The door opened as light funneled into the hall from the windows of the home level. The view was only seconded by that of the spire when it came to overlooking the village. Aside this..well. The home was very normal. Almost surprisingly so. It was very... plain.

Trefles would finally stand and dust himself off before inviting the two girls in with a welcoming bow. "Well help yourselves to the kitchen. Do try not to make a mess however, the only rule here is to stay out of the cupboard with the lock. Of course, I suppose the lock on it would be enough discouragement already wouldn't' it bon?" Were they to enter they would find a humble kitchen, a stocked fridge filled with basics...fridge and freezer drawers with fuuin seals on them? In the vaguely see-through plastic one could see they were filled with sweets like ice cream and other unhealthy snack foods. There were not family photos or anything in the living area or kitchen. Albeit as quaint as the place was...it was also somewhat eerie? The upper stairs seemed to lead to the bedrooms of the apartments. If the state of their doors meant anything it would imply what rooms belonged to who. One door a large squid not unlike the large double doors, one door had a star and doodles on it in crayon, while the last door...well it was just a normal door.

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️

♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
[Contents]:
Both:

• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️

♣️Formless Info♣️

Hurrak
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 pm

chakra 725/725   stamina 455/455   rankgenin (b) )

• "I can cover the cost!" Kaito said cheerfully as the duo walked towards the academy. "I finished my training a lot faster than I thought and I ended up walking by a construction site and they needed some help so I protected the site from these trouble makers and then helped one of the guys find his hat because he needed it and they paid me pretty well for it." Any bragging was unintentional as he tried to reassure Kisuke that he could pay for lunch.

He sat down at the counter and pulled up a menu even though he knew what he wanted. "There's not one soup on the menu that isn't like, the best in the world, especially the one with little shrimps in it. That's my mom's favorite - she eats so much shrimp, I think that's why her hair is pink! As for me, I usually get any of the ones that have a lot of cheese in them because it's fun to chase the cheese around to get it to stay in your spoon without stretching forever and ever. Oh, but I'll probably stick with some roasted fish kebabs. It's good protein, y'know." He continued speaking a mile a minute, completely unphased. "But if you aren't feeling fish or soup, I trust you'll know what you want better than I do!" He grinned ear to ear at his buddy, excited to hang out with another guy his age. Or so he assumed - he'd never asked Kisuke how old he was.

ooc:

Metal Trsu

ghostfinch

Seeker

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

The taxing affect of being surrounded by adults day in and out and all the grown-up troubles was starting to show. Her touch with understanding children sat in a Unki's currently stands in a less than fitting state. Teachers are supposed to be compassionate and put forth help before harm, right? Aurelia's desperate answer of eight dishes Unki a firm reminder that little ones may have expansive imaginations but their little minds couldn't always connect the clever dots of riddles. "It's like a joke that's called a play on words. A pun." Unki's slacking attempt to introduce the answer instead paves the way to a sour entry for Homura's unexpected insult. The teacher Unki was thus-far turning out to be offers hardly anything worthwhile her reward was a figurative jab to her own confidence. You're dumb. Harsh words and pretty unfair to say plainly just blurt out at someone younger than yourself. Wait. How old is Aurelia? I should probably ask. At first, when Unki spoke up against the girl's insult "now just a second" she ended up at a loss for whatever else left to she had to say at sight of the girl's crafty little trick to down Trefles.

The woman found herself feeling like a tender-footed sucker on the grounds that she hadn't linked her knowledge of Homura to her rambunctious niece. The image of Homura's unconscious nosy victims flashed again in Unki's thoughts. Frankly, the lesser of evils was the niece's nimble take down in contrast to her apparent lack of respect to her babysitter and indelicate mouth. One could only hope Aurelia wasn't so terribly impressionable or even fragile when other children picked on her. No one really wants to be that person who has to explain to the Red Ruin why his bright-eyed little darlin' could want Daddy's input about the curious nature of why would people suck on innocent, quacking ducks. So as Homura's niece went on Unki felt a wobbly frown coming on in place of shock. Childish imagery in her own head fizzled out the more she listened and she turned her face away to plainly try to hide from it all. Her hand was sliding around on the door with her waffling composure. Little breathy noises could have became laughs if she wasn't careful. When the niece opened the door Unki had a better grasp on herself and actually tried to be an example.

It wasn't really easy to not comment about all the things the girl just alluded to but rather made herself turn the topic. " Eh. At least no one will have to worry about boys won't be walking all over her anytime soon, huh?" A toothy, awkward smile kept her from saying much more. Unki cleared her throat and backtracked to try to comfort her student. "Aurelia, just 'cause you didn't know the riddle doesn't mean your dumb. I almost would've have gotten it if not for knowing a little about Toso thinks to get on his level of wordplay. On that note, you miss Acrobat, have that fiery spark which you should put forth to overthrow the pastryarchy and revive the ... matriar...ma..hmm" Her train of thought mumbles into pause. Coming up with clever wordplay for matriarchy on the spot wasn't easy. "Queendom. Build your queendom and make sure no girl goes left untaught! She said with a snap of her fingers, picks up her bag of rice, and passes through the doorway with Trefles's invitation. Unki's tone flip-flopped from light and encouraging to one tough and fearless. It was too bad Unki was too proud of herself to catch the green light she potentially gave about overthrowing men. Start by not calling the kids dumb. When you call other kids names won't win you friends or a free pudding. An apology might make the pudding sweet and cherry blossom pink." Unki hides an impish smile behind her bag. Treats and bribery were usually easy, harmless tricks, yeah?

Still, the art of convincing some strange youth to listen to her about anything was basically a game of chance. Unki tried speaking in favor of both girls but, at the end, she was there to cook without stepping on any small toes. Moving forward, Unki bounces the bag of rice in her arms and hugs it tight in lieu of giddy hops. Unki nods to Trefles's request to mind their mess and the household's singular rule of the kitchen. Plenty of pride was properly packed in the thick of Unki's guarantee to be a grateful and respectful guest. "Thank you Mr. Trefles. I'll treat it all just like my own kitchen. We'll make sure every little blip, blop, and shell are all tidied up before we leave! The only proof to us being here will be a pair of pink puddings." With her house guest promise, Unki was finally able to devote all of her attention to Aurelia and such began with a sort of prequel to her instructions.

"You're gonna have so much fun, at least you should, with me. But we have to do the boring part first." She sets the rice bag on the counter to finally free her hands up. She made a lazy flick of the wrist hand gesture with mention of the boring task. "The boring part is all blah and whatever. It'll be all quick and cool though since we'll be working together." From there on Unki begins taking out and organizing all of her cooking supplies. "We should start by washing our hands, first and foremost. Grubby hands on my new dishware defeats the purpose of cleaning them!" Aurelia would be welcomed to use the sink first as Unki's actual first step is to deal with her enormous braid and lop it over on her head with large hair clips from some vest pocket of hers. Then following her student, Unki does the same and cleans her hands. The basket of edibles were taken care of next, with dry hands, Unki would collect the basket of ingredients and place it beside the rice.

Next, she turns and kneels onto the floor. She tapped her finger on a vest pocket to push out a thin scroll and opened it. A scribble of characters was the key to her carrying her carry-on collection of cookware. A plume of dust brings about an assortment of large spoons of varied designs, ladles, spatula's, chopsticks, and a large knife. The bigger tools at their disposal include a frying pan, a pot, wok, and a nesting set of bowls. "We gotta clean. I don't like standing around and washing dishes! Drying is the easy part, at least. We need to get some water running in the sink. The best way to wash dishes, at least according to Unki, is just to set them soak in soapy water, scrub off the yuck, and then rinse! Here we go.”

You type one post and I type one post. I type a lot for missions so I suppose we’ll worry about the tally of how many we actually did later.

We will be following up with food preparation later.

Title: Kitchen Preparation
Information: Kitchen preparation deals solely with getting the cooking area ready. It includes sharpening knives, washing dishes and counters, or even clearing space in the wilderness to set up said kitchen.
Solo or Squad: Both
Minimum Posts: 2
Note: If followed by or before Food Preparation, treat Kitchen Preparation as a D-rank mission.

She came to her feet and returns to the sink. A sponge was present at the back of the sink which Unki promptly picked up and runs under water. The facet was turned for hot water. She waves over Aurelia with the request to start bringing over spoons, ladles, CAREFULLY bring over the knife and eventually just drop everything into the sink. Meanwhile, the teacher was snooping just off to the side. Unki’s head and shoulders were wedged awkwardly under the sink specifically for any sort of drain stopper. As Aurelia would be going about her task, she would hear a very chipper cheer resounding about “a stopper!” and then one for “OOooh! Soap! PINK SOAP!” from the cabinet’s interior. Then at some point a very un-chipper yelp and whimper to follow shortly after from bonking her head on exit.

Unki was finally able to wiggle herself free of the cabinet’s confines and return to work. The drain stopper was plugged into the sink and a quick drizzle of pink soap was added. ”A good chef keeps clean tools. Having your bowls and pans clean will keep your food clean which will keep you from getting sick and full of bitterness.” The damp sponge was first used to wipe down the counter top before being rinsed out and set aside. The only thing sharp in here is the knife and we’re gonna’ clean that one last. Best we keep it out of the mix. Unki used her hand to shove forming mounds of bubbles away until the knife was located and removed.

She shook her fingers a little before going for the sponge again. “You’re good to give a good scrub to everything else. Like this! ” Unki took hold of the wok and started a quick demonstration with what she thought was a good cleaning technique. ”Little circles here, big circles are good too. Scrub the sides and the rim. Then we’ll set aside to rinse. Here ya’ go!” She set the sponge down in front of the sink. ”Give it a go. Then we’ll start drying and before you know it we will really be cooking!” Unki was generally very eager with about everything she was saying and who could blame her? Cooking and showing starry-eyed girly the how-to’s was the most fun she’s had in a while.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Attributes

Pi Qua Quan

Novasse

Necroplant

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You're dumb." Aurelia looked up at the girl who had just bodied the masked men who was nice enough to let them use his kitchen. Her eyes blinked while she went on to talk about all sorts of things that didn't make much sense. The nonsense began at, "You're never going to overthrow the pastryarchy if you don't get smarts. You're going to end up at a cracker house being some man's chum dumpster sucking ducks for ryo" A brief silence rocked through the group as the other kid would soon open her mouth. "Oh! You were insulting me! Sorry, I don't really have much experience with this. Ummm..." The poor Karna racked her head around trying to think of something to come back with. Young Aurelia sat there in a thinking storm for a moment or three until it hit her. Her father would scream it all the time when people were being mean to him. So this would be the perfect time! She waited until the girl was all done opening the door for them before speaking up.

Her tone wasn't of immediate hostility but doubt. Was that how one said it? It was pretty hard to really know since this was her first time cursing without either parent being around. So technically she couldn't get in trouble! That's totally how it worked, 100%. "Aurelia, just 'cause you didn't know the riddle doesn't mean your dumb. I almost would've have gotten it if not for knowing a little about Toso thinks to get on his level of wordplay." Aurelia's mood lightened up a bit while she stood at attention before the cooking teacher as a smile was beginning to grace itself on her face. She followed Unki all along the kitchen and helping with whatever she could carry up besides the thing already in her hands. "I can help!" Of course she was also getting a free lesson but it was her duty to go ahead and be the best Princess she could. Then one day, she'd become a great Queen like her mother!

"We should start by washing our hands, first and foremost. Grubby hands on my new dishware defeats the purpose of cleaning them!" Simple enough. Tsuki had drilled washing her hands before a meal enough times. The faithful student stepped forward to clean her hands all nice and well. Scrubbing here and there and under those fingernails. Once they were proficiently clean enough, Aurelia stood aside for Unki to do the same thing. Her teacher's next move was to take out a scroll and unseal an amazing amount of cooking utensils that somehow fit in that teeny tiny scroll. What was less awesome were her following words: "We gotta clean."

"But you just pulled them out of your scroll..." Aurelia gave a pout and would begin to collect all of them before going back to the sink, turning it on again and dropped the things inside of it while waiting for her next set of instructions.

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                        - Objectives
                                        - Go
                                        - Here

> XXX [ D-Rank ]
                                        XXX

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Hurrak
                                  NecroPlant
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:

Novasse

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:25 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

The girl would huff in a haughty manner in Unki's direction. "If the friends are dumb they're only good for one thing and pudding is brown not brown pudding means its bad." She wouldn't illuminate on this logic and thought process before Aurelia finally finished processing to interject. The girl gasped when Aurelia swore at her...but it wasn't the usual reaction one would have when being told off in such a manner, in fact, she had pushed her hands up against her cheeks and seemed to be excited and starry. "*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP* A ********?! Did I just get a ********> Trefles should one be capable of looking behind his mask would have a face of half shock, half disappointment. Children these days. So foul-mouthed. Why if his father...yes his father. Nevermind. The bartender ceased clutching his chest from the murder of purity before his eyes. The girl started tugging on his apron. "Aun..Mom says she never gives ********! What do I do with it!" Trefles unsure of how to respond weaved together an explanation best he could. "Ah..bon. Well. You see. You save your, erm, THAT for someone truly special, someone you feel deserving."

The girl cocked her head then laughed triumphantly with her hands on her hips. "Then I'm going to save my ******** for Satoru next class. I'm going to give him the best ******** ever!" Trefles turned his head the other direction before the ponderance of..."What have I done." Looking back at the girl he'd place his gloved hand on her forehead and press down. "Ah me petite fleur. What you have is a bad thing. You see and the fact that your ehm 'mother' does not have any or give any is a good thing you see." It took the girl a while to process. "WAIT...SHE GAVE ME A BAD THING! WELL THEN I GUESS I HAVE TO GIVE HER ******** BACK A ******** SHE'LL NEVER FORGET!"

She turned around and looked at the wholesome pair in the kitchen ready to stomp. Trefles would pull at his collar in a cold sweat. "Oh non." He needed to distract the demon child. Room. What was in Room. Couch. On Couch. Remote. Remote. TV. TV REMOTE. CHANNEL! Yes! That was the solution! Trefles would make for the remote calmly before it clicked on suddenly a MAGIC* concert on re-run would begin to play. As if her fury was drowned the tiny devil had a change of mood. "MAGIC*?" she'd about face and sit on the couch dangling her legs over its sides a face of childlike wonderment. Crisis averted. Trefles would then make his way toward the pair. "I'll be taking my leave for the moment. If you can do me the favor of watching the young miss in that time lady Homura should be returning soon. " Trefles would look to the television playing the popular idols concert the girl still incredibly distracted by it as if in a trance. "It shouldn't prove too difficult bon. Merci." had Unki begun to turn around to give him an answer he was already facing her direction in the doorway waving goodbye before the door closed in perfect timing with his following bow. "Much appreciated."

Was he dumping her off on Unki? Yes. Yes he was. Would he say that? No. No he wouldn't. It was rather ungentlemanly of him to do yes, but this was beyond his level of expertise. Heading down the stair he'd then approach a table and do well..what he does. His job.

Leaning into the table where Kaito and his friend sat he'd simply say. "Visiting again I see monsieur Kaito. A pleasant surprise. Are we ready to order Bon."

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️

♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
[Contents]:
Both:

• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️
• {Ryouri-nin:} ||→{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts/Gourmand: Specialty Wine}
• {Armorsmithing} || → {Grandmaster}

♣️Formless Info♣️