Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
Arcane Academy: School for Royals (walk-in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama got his own food and sits down with the others and he looks over at Alex and smiles at him."Don't worry Alex I you know I wouldn't do anything like."He says before taking a bite and he looks at Alaster who was almost half way done and he shakes his head."I don't know where you put all that food man."He says and Alaster grins."My little secret my good prince."He says before going back at his food and he looks back at Alexander and smiles at him."They did about two days ago and I gave them my answer and I am telling her later tonight after dinner."He says before going to his food for a few bites before he takes a breath,he looked nervous there was a first time for everything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Strider was with Damien when she saw the others and ran to catch up to them and introduce herself to them . " Hello , My name is Strider and i am new here . I was wondering if we could be friends ? " she was very nervous and wanted so much to fit in with the others but didnt want to crowd anyone either.

" Would you mind if i hung around with you guys ? " she replied to them and then waited for an answer from Rama. She was not a patient person much and waiting made her slightly on edge at times .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:03 pm
...In darkness of the night
I spied him in a tree
Sat I froze by the sight
He was looking at me
The summer's heat became a chill
The angel of death at his kill

My heart skipped with the fright
Blinked my eyes to bet'r see
Glanced back with all my might
Parted he my comp'ny
My chest was quickly pounding still
The angel of death at his kill...

User Image

How dreadful is the prospect of death, at the remotest distance! how the smallest apprehensions of it can pall the most gay, airy, and brisk spirits! even I,
who thought I could have been merry in sight of my coffin, and drink a health with the sexton in my own grave...

████████ ☣ ████████ ☣ ████████ ☣ ████████

Zexul was alone and was quietly reading the tome until someone else walked into the library. He paid it know mind at first because the library was a public place and he couldn't keep others from using it even though he kind of wanted to. He was in his own mind when he felt some one come over to him but they were a little weary of him. Zexul lifted his head towards the other person and gave a annoyed glare. "Why are you talking to me?" He grizzled out. "Also, did you know that it's rude for someone to look into people aruas without permission first!" He said and sat the tome on the table. He hated nosey people and just because you have a power doesn't mean that you can justused it when ever. Zexul stood up and towered over the boy with his hieght of 6'7. "If you want to talk to me then show some respect but then again this is my final year here so this maybe, maybe not friendship won't be for ever." Zexul grabbed the tome and when back over to the shelf it came from to put it back then grabbed a different book.

████████ ☣ ████████ ☣ ████████ ☣ ████████

...now tremble at the least envoy of the king of terrors. To see but the shaking of my glass makes me turn pale ...
all the jollity of my humour and conversation is turned on a sudden into chagrin and melancholy, black as despair, and gloomy as the grave.

...I did rise and take flight
The fear made me to flee
From darkness into light
To free captivity
Unbinding my soul from his will
The angel of death at his kill

Many years since that night
Gazed I on that braz'n be
Mem'ries of still incite
Fears of my slavery
Existence of him makes me ill
The angel of death at his kill...

supadankiwi69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:02 pm
queen strider

GuenivereOrion

TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

Damien could see that she didnt take his news well and honestly he felt like an a** for having said it but he would rather not have friends then have friends that like others have before, betray him. His kind have always been considered animals, and with such they have been considered to be under human. He wants to prove people other wise but he cant because his kingdom is small. His people reside of many kinds of half humans with different animal traits and due to his people's enhanced strength, senses and reflexes, they can protect themselves with ease. They have no problem with defending themselvs but their kingdom has been attacked because some kingdoms think they will attack one day, an attack out of paranoid thoughts that the Nakios kingdom was savage when it really wasnt. He watched Strider go and introduce herself to another group where he figured it was best to go about his day, glad that he at least helped her.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:40 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor tipy toed into the School unaware if classes began that day or not. She was rather late and she slips into the Library seeing it more full than normal. She makes her way to the back corner of the Library passing a few boys in the process one of them was a rather tall lad that towered over alot of the people in here,"Excuse me Sir I need this!", she dropped to her knees and grabbed a book that was just below his feet before standing up she turned and smiled at him with a bright animated face,"Thank you!!", she said before running off to another end of the library. She had grabbed a book about some of the other kingdoms surrounding her own mother did say study! She managed to haul the larger book over to a table and plop it down with a big Oof! And she then began to turn the pages.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:44 am
Strider had gotten tired of waiting and hauled off to the library to get some books to read and found a girl there getting her own book too . She was very quiet going inside and hoped that she would eventually make at least one new friend there but was feeling doubtful about the whole school thing .
guinevereorion

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ponmi

Conservative Browser

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:02 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

The carriage ride was deathly silent as the eldest and the youngest Lumiére’s sat across from one another. Their gazes seeming to be preoccupied with the shifting landscape of farmland to a much more industrialized environment. Thelius kept switching his attention to his hands that rested upon the leather suitcase that sat atop of his lap, to the mewling cows that peacefully grazed on the passing meadows. He was careful to evade his brother’s sharp, golden eyes which bore right through him. They shared the same hue of gold, as well as the rest of their siblings; however, Rheveryn’s eyes were impenetrable and the most severe.

Dressed in the finest regalia which signified his status and his priceless existence, it served well in making his presence even much more overbearing to Thelius. He was due for another conference with a neighboring kingdom to discuss more politics about domestic commerce and increasing the welfare for the citizens of both kingdoms. The attire was mandatory to insert more dominance and power in negotiations, and the effect seems to be working quite significantly against his younger sibling. It was fortunate for him that Arcane Academy was located nearby. So, the eldest prince took it up with his own hands to see his dear, baby brother off. Rheveryn was never exactly eloquent when it came to other things asides from business which already had both of the two spiraling on a downfall at the beginning of the journey. At a tender age, when their father still had the strength to do these official business expeditions, Rheveryn was once the closest to Thelius. He used to know him better than himself; but now, as he acknowledged the silver haired prince ostracizing his entire existence; they were becoming into mere strangers.

Rhevryn opened his mouth, however, he didn’t know how to speak to Thelius the way he used to. The topics that came to mind was arson, undisciplined child, and uncouthed brat. Have I truly fallen this deep in his eyes to the point where I’m undeserving of those past sentiments? He closed his mouth and just complied with the silence for the entire journey to the Academy, turning to his thoughts in need for a distraction from the stale atmosphere.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Thelius adjusted his silk, white cloak, tugging down at its hood to obscure his downcasted brows and undignified pout. The towering gates of Arcane Academy stood proudly, casting black, striped silhouettes on the prince’s white attire, with its entryway widely extended back to welcome in its enrollments. He immediately felt foreign and misplaced already, standing behind the gates and observing the vast courtyard. The architect of the academy was nothing comparable to the ones back in his home. Its structure was similar to that of a castle, yet the walls’ pale hue and bland setting reminded Thelius of the penitentiary in the slums of his kingdom.

A thickly exaggerated sigh of anguish passed his lips, following with a tortured groan as he picks up his suitcase from the cobblestone path that lead to the entrance of his new settlement.

“You’ll soon become fond of this place, Thelius; I promise,”
Rheveryn reassured his dejected sibling whilst relishing in the time he served in the academy; it was short since he only enrolled for his last year, but still, a wonderful experience nonetheless. “You’ll meet such unique personalities here and everyday your academic studies will provide astonishing information about the world beyond boundaries of y-”

“Got it,” Thelius said in a curt manner. He didn’t want to hear reassurance or consolations, especially, ones that are from his father’s front-runner. It was strange seeing the small spark of his former self emerge from that stoic countenance. Maybe this place won’t be too much of a bore, after all, the young prince thought as the pair made their way towards the the prestigious institute.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:32 am
queen strider

queen strider

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor was studying a page when she looked up to find some girl staring at her, she mused about this for only a moment before waving frantically at her,"Hi!", she said smiling before she skipped around the table,"Its fun coming here isn't it? My mother initially states I have the energy of a 5 year old but I wouldn't know I've never seen one...", she said shrugging as she ran about the table again and went back to her book,"You seemed like you wanted to talk so I thought I'd go hiya!", she waved at once more before going back to the book as quietly as if she never left it.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:38 am
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

queen strider

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor was studying a page when she looked up to find some girl staring at her, she mused about this for only a moment before waving frantically at her,"Hi!", she said smiling before she skipped around the table,"Its fun coming here isn't it? My mother initially states I have the energy of a 5 year old but I wouldn't know I've never seen one...", she said shrugging as she ran about the table again and went back to her book,"You seemed like you wanted to talk so I thought I'd go hiya!", she waved at once more before going back to the book as quietly as if she never left it.

Strider was grateful that the girl wanted to talk to her and replied " My name is Strider and i have come a long ways to come to school . I dontreally know anyone here and would love to meet some of the others too and maybe start a friendship with everyone ? I am starting my first year here so this is all knew to me " then she noticed that she was studying the book and then replied " how many books can we get here ? I love to read books too " then sat next to the girl hoping that she wasnt crowding her much .

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:44 am
BlueBunnieBabe

User Image

Alchemy
Will
Empathy
Magic

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

𝓜y Burden is Love ☯⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⟴⊕

"You see." Kogo followed Zexul to the shelf, unintimidated by his height, and more curious about him in general.
"That seems to be my dilemna. Its been previous experience for me that extending empathic connection is simply not only the most meaningful method, but also the most logical, and efficient way to communicate with anyone. Especially introduction. When you meet a stranger on the road you never know what they could really be up to. But when I project my feelings on u when u meet me on the road, you know i'm authentic, and what i say is genuine. A full connection beyond that is a two way streak. I cant force my way in except with sensations and that would be just wrong.
So quite frankly I dont see what the big deal is or whats so rude actually?
Really the reason someone would be in opposition is because they just simply dont care about that person's feelings.
And isnt that in fact whats rude? Also, friendships never die. Even if friends are separated."

Kogo stepped back and allowed a girl to get a book from the shelf near them, and watched in curiosity as she scampered to the other end of the library.

★✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧𝕭UT MY BURDEN IS HEAVY

supadankiwi420

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:56 pm
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 2&4
Alexander nodded in agreement,"Just so we are clear...", he said reaching over to grab Rama's sweet from his plate before taking a bite and swallowing,"Make sure your both not caught", he beaded his eyes at him he wasn't about to have his families reputation seeing his sister looking like a whore being unchaperoned at night with a male older than her alone. He looked up to see some princess approach them asking for their names and such as he looked at her blandly. He wasn't sure why women though it was cute to approach you and do that at random they were royals was their not manners? He waited for her to leave as he turned back to Rama,"If all goes well you will get to call me big brother", he gave him a wink, as he continued to plop down the cake he was eating.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:59 pm
queen strider

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor found herself nodding in euthasim,"Yes yes... friends are good alliances are veryyyy good", she assured her she tapped her mouth in a questioning manner at Striders question,"Hmm... I think 12? its required that they are kept no more than 3 days though for research purposes only now if you want to get reading books", she said drawing her small hand to her chin in thought,"I believe its 2 weeks...", she told her flipping another page on the heavy book she had,"By the way...", she said looking up at her with crystal blue eyes,"My names is Eleanor it is very nice to meet you".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama laughs but then when Alex took his sweets form his plate and he growls."Man you think you can just take stuff form me you want to loss your hands."He couldn't keep a straight face and he laughs."Big brother we are the same age in fact I am about a month older then you if I recall."He says before he starts to eat his food and Alaster laughs at the two of them."You two already act like brothers so I don't see a big point."He says as he stands up and puts his tray away then returns and sits back down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:26 pm
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 2&4
Alexander snorted at Rama,"What ever man.. it was just a joke", forgetting that little tibit had unsettled him as he finished up the cake and then got up with his tray,"I'll be seeing you two later I have to take my sister her meal..", he told them,"I'll seek you both out wanna meet up somewhere?", he asked throwing away the trash and turning before he would go get a lunch for Delilah.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama laughs and looks at Alex and smiles."Will I am going to head to the court yard and try and relax a little but you guys are welcome to join me if you want."He says as he stands up stretching and Alaster rubs his head."Honestly I hardly got any sleep last night so I may go back to my room and get some rest."He says with a yawn.

School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff