Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra heard a rumble and she ran to the balcony shivering and almost dropping in fear she whistled for her broom as she took off flying toward the dragon king,"MY LORD WAIT!!", she stopped before him trying to contain her nerve as at seeing the massive death beast,"If you destroy the entire west their will be war! Listen", she begged,"Please consider the innocent lives!", she quivered as she looked to below to see Ophelia's own people begin to scream and run inside at the sight it was enough to make anyone scared even the queen herself.
Ophelia began to blink open her eyes at the sounds that were making outside but she was high in fever and didn't want to move, she whispered things under her breathe before closing her eyes again. The maids kept constantly trying to cool her body off,"She should turn to her feral form the drugs will take less longer to leave her body..", whispered one,"But she is unpredictable when ill in that form its hard enough for her to control herself when not sick...", whispered another,"If she turns now someone could get killed and it wouldn't be her fault less likely not to make her turn animal...",, said the head maid scolding the women and telling them to get back to work.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:46 am

Ryoko found herself shivering at the sight of her master he looked so much like his grandfather at that moment it made her blood boil and her heart soar! But at the same time she felt herself shivering in fear, why would he bring out Fafnir? She finally had to accept the queen was that important and it took a great deal of energy not to burst into a hissy fit as she watched the dragon heading towards them. Then something unexpectedly happened the little witch of Ophelia's zoomed out of nowhere and began to beg with the dragon king to spare the lives of the west,"Hmm.. your right but most of them were probably involved..", said Kyoko finally getting a foothold in to back up her master,"I agree some of it will be bad but my master is trying to avenge the queen and I expect now little mage you let him do what he needs to", she told him turning to her master a bright glow in her eyes wondering if she was going to get praised for supporting him.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:31 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu turned to Cassandra when she appeared."A war requires two sides to fight this will be a massacre,besides an attack on a queen is an act of war is it not."He says seeing the fear in the man's face who he was holding."They have attacked innocent's as well all those girls where just doing what the do and where taken away form there loved ones and families."He says as Fafnir draws closer and closer,he then lifts his hand and yells."Saraan" and Fafnir stops flying towards them and sits in the sky beating his wings."You better give me a good reason I shouldn't send him over there for the sake of your queen and kingdom."He says looking at Cassandra,he says before nodding at what Ryoko says but he was to pissed to do what he would normally do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:45 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra felt herself breaking a sweat not from the fact of the dragon about to masscare a whole kingdom but the fact it all rest on her hands to fix this untop of that she was no diplomat... She gulped her lower lip quivering with nervousness,"I would say my Lord that Although I agree with you there are issues that can result in this... and I will say Ophelia will not approve of many innocent lives being slaughtered or a whim...", she wished she knew more about the territory,"Besides.. what if some of Ophelia's people had been sent over there? We would be killing our own...", she barely managed to say. This was nerve wracking!!! If only her queen would wake up but alas she was still in bed with a high fever.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:49 am

Ryoko narrowed her eyes at Cassandra this witch had no idea what she was doing! She turned to Doyru and told him such,"It seems the mage has no idea of what she speaks look at her uncertainty on her face I would go with what you think is best master after all no one will want to reckon with a force such as ours... and when Ophelia awakens I am sure she will agree with you", she told him she knew he wasn't in his right mind she wanted him to act restless if things went bad here they could all go home together her and Kalel and him and live back alone without the need for a royal marriage she was hoping the queen would be angry if this went through... She didn't say anything of her intentions though but continued to speak to her master,"I will support you on whatever decision you make master always", she told him sweetly somewhat desperately? It was clear intention where her loyalties lied.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:19 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu thought for a few moments then gritted his teeth Ryoko was right the mage had no idea what she was doing but she did bring up a good point,how ever he had to do something he then looked at Fafnir,the two of them where talking to one another through thought alone."You are right Fafnir anger is not always on my side."He says as he puts his blade on his back but the anger in his face was not fading."Fafnir you know what to do show them what fear truly looks like."He says and then with a quick movement of his arm he throws the man higher into the air before he is snatched up by Fafnir as he passes them."That was to good of a death for him but I don't care right now."He growls knowing the man will suffer in Fafnirs stomach for days before dieing,he then drops to the ground and finds the others Ryoko had taken out being dragged away by knights,and the other ladies being looked after by a doctor."Good."He says as Kalel's voice forms in his head."My king the queen is string come."He then nods and takes off towards the castle.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:26 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra felt a sight of relief there wasn't going to be a war or a massacre or anything she managed to race back to the castle to find the queen trying to come through,"I knew your majesty would make it.. it was only a matter of time...", she smiled as she tried to survey her condition by using her analysis spell again,"It seems she is stabilizing much quicker perhaps she is battling it internally?", she seemed unsure it was possible but who knew...

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:31 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia felt her body burn with an intense fire so to speak she was trying to wear of the drug she had little time before her birthday cermoney on the morn and being ill wasn't going to postpone that or her marriage. She began to slide her eyes open seeing her precious Dragonia perched ontop of her,"Gracious I am glad they didn't capture you..", she whispered feeling herself trying to drift back out of consciouness,"Cassandra...", she tried to speak her voice was cracked, weak, and tired,"My whole body is on fire...", she was so pale from the sweating and the fever,"Help.. me....",she begged quietly before dispersing back to unconsiouness. The Mage became frantic,"We have no choice!! Move her to the bath house I'll preform the spell there!", she told them as people were running in and out a bed carrier was being prepared to move the queen to the bath house.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:45 am
GuenivereOrion

Kalel was on the belcany of the queen's room when Doryu and Ryoko land."My king she is speaking but right now she is being moved to the bath house."He says before Doryu walks into her room seeing the maids trying to lift her out of her bed."Move."He says as he picks her up with Dragonia still on her."Bath house right."He says and the maids nod leading him there and opening the doors and he lays her down,he could feel the heat rolling off her and takes a deep breath before he pulls in what heat he could form her body to cool her down till the bath was ready,he had not done this in a long time so it was making him dizzy but he was doing what he could.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:57 am

Ryoko felt herself get tense as she kept her tongue shut he should have burned down the damn kingdom they did deserve. She followed him into the room as they were trying to move the queen to a more secluded spot she wasn't sure why the bathhouse but didn't say anything she found her following after her master somewhat curiously peeking over from behind using her wings as she noted the queen in a state of illness. She tried not to feel sympathy but she supposed it came naturally to someone who looked like she was dying. She watched Doyru closely he did something that caused himself ill as well and she strode forward and clung to him holding him up,"Master don't do that.. I'm sure the mage will find a cure... please come with me..", she begged him stroking his face lovingly as she looked down at Dragonia whatever was going to happen she wasn't leaving her here,"Come Master you need rest...", she told him rather motherly as she picked up Dragonia and ushered him from the room.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:01 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra found herself running after them as she called her broom to her as they entered the room,"Good yes...", she said frantically she began barking orders,"Listen I need everyone out no one can be in here while the queen is being preformed on..", she noted that Kyoko was already trying to move her master out and she nodded in approval regardless as she took the dragonia to,"Yes everyone and everything out what I'm about to do is very dangerous and unpredictable...", she told them shooing them out,"Guards! barricade the doors on both sides make sure no one enters no matter what", she told them,"I will knock when it is safe for us to remove her".

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:05 am
User Image
User Image

Dragonia the Monarch Butterfly Dragon

Dragonia roared softly as she was picked up, worried about the queen. She knew that she was a gift for her, but could sense that it was her job to protect Ophelia more than anything. She watched Ophelia in the bathhouse as Ryoko took her from atop of Ophelia. She then sensed her kind wasn't feeling well and looked over at him with sad yet worried eyes as she roared at him, wanting to help him feel better too. Though she was even more worried about Ophelia. Dragonia had failed to protect her. Even though she was a baby, she should have been able to sense the attackers and stop them.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:
[quote][/quote="GuenivereOrion"]

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:17 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu was taken form the room and walked down the hall with Ryoko and Dragoina before getting to his room and he sits down on his bed."I have not done that in so long."He says before falling back on his bed with a sigh as he starts to remove his armor,just like the queen even his kind had a matting time and his was closing in he could feel it he was getting angry faster and his powers were getting weaker as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:23 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra had found herself completely alone with the sick queen and finally with everything locked up and everyone one else out she preformed the feral summoning spell which caused the queen to become a lion against her will. At the sight of the queen arousing she squeaked and took off into the air and just as she expected it only took a few minutes for Ophelia to get to her feet sniffing the air growling, roaring, grunting, she went to the waters edge and began to partake in drinking the clean water and then began to roll around in it a few minutes later. When she looked up to find Cassandra above her head sitting on her broom she growled and began to try to jump at her claws outstretched but Cassandra was well out of harms way and she was surveying the queens condition from above,"Yes.. good her vitals are looking excellent an hour in here and wearing her out she will be okay after a good nights rest...", she smiled relieved it was going to be good to have the queen back in positon of the castle and not her for emergencies...

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:26 am

Ryoko helped him to his room and began to help him undress as well she was quiet and solemnly watched her master rest as he was rather drained from the expenditure.. She dared even now to crawl up next to him hugging him from the side as they lay there in the room she felt more at peace and home when she wasn't told she had to sleep alone in a strange room by herself,"Master.. You shouldn't have done that..", she propped herself up on his chest tilting her head as she hears Ophelia down stairs roaring and growling,"It seems the queen should be fine soon...", she commented down at him smiling,"She sounds rather active...".  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff