Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin nods in agreement then he turns when he hears a voice seeming to speak to Lucifer and a bright flash fills the room form the thing they where watching and Jhin looks at the others."I don't think he liked us watching him."He says before then noticed that the fallen had just spoken to them form the human world.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

"Damn it all Harelquin. If you don't let me out of these chains I swear to everything!" Xeno shouted in anger before seeing the bright flash of light. He closed his eyes tight. "We have to hurry before those damn angels get away. They are already near the fallen so there isn't much time left. You're going to ruin everything you crazy b***h!"
He yelled at getting angrier by the second. He was gritting his teeth and struggling against his confines. "Jhin will you please talk some sense into this crazy girl so we can go already?" He pleaded almost desperately.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:43 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel sighed heavily. "I'm just here to make sure nothing happens to Char." He told Azazel honestly. "And I doubt every archangel is meant to fall. Isn't Gabriel an archangel?" He asked. "It sure doesn't look like he's going to fall anytime soon. Maybe it was just your own doubt that caused you to fall, but Char really wants you back in heaven so I'll do whatever I can to make sure she's happy again." He added quickly. He then turned to look around the area. He made sure the angels that came with Azazel were keeping their distance from Char. He would not hesitate to end the life of anyone that intended to hurt her. He was sure if any harm came to her that Gabriel would make sure he payed for it.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:49 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char stood there defiantly against the two men,"I will have to disagree on the fact that you both think this is something to play about with..", she remarked cooly,"But I shall say this there is no reason for an Arch Angel to fall unless something you have done something sinful... Also Harmony isn't always about music", she told them both closing her eyes as she folded her hands together as if in prayer,"Its about peace... its about bringing peace.. I may not be the angel of Union but I can say that being another Arch Angel has fallen it will bring Lucifer an excuse to manipulate you", she turned her eyes toward him,"You have to at least let us try to figure out why you have fallen and what is to be done if you could return to heaven", she turned her attention back seeing a strange darkness starting to creep across the skies,"And I suppose you will have to hurry or me and Ramiel will both become fallen and it will be your fault", she replied crossing her arms waiting patiently for his answer.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:55 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin watched as the message was sent down into the dark depths of hell and she shielded herself behind Lucifer who was radiating a very dark aura,"Ah he is angry.. so good... so easy...", he then turned his attention to the two,"Go.. go ahead and surface I shall send you both with lesser demons to block most of the power he will envelop if you can gather them up good if not..", he shrugged,"I will worry about it later knowing the situation it seems they aren't down here for a visit...", he grinned, he then flicked his wrist as the chains fell off Xeno,"There and remember no killing I need those two alive", he smirked,"You can take care of any other pest though", he turned to jhin giving him a steady glance,"If you do engage in battle try not to die I find you all useful", he then vanished as he was sending a dark cloud and aura into the human world as the angels and fallen were seeing. Harlequin blinked at the two boy and smirked,"Ready?", she asked snapping her fingers she opened the portal and offered them to jump inside so they could surface quicker..

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Azazel

Azazel turned to Charmiene and lets out a sigh."You are so young Charmiene,I know why I fell and Lucifer can try his best to manipulate me but he will fail."He says as he turns and looks at the other angels around them."You care only for one arch angel what about all these souls who now walk with me,none of them can ever return."He says turning back to both of them."My heart is still pure and my will is strong but I wont let these souls wonder alone when others have forsaken them."He adds looking over at them.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin grins when Lucifer gave him there orders and when Harlequin opens a portal and he grabs his swords and walks through"Its time to go ******** some stuff up."He growls as he appears in the human world again with lesser demons behind him."Find any one and rip them apart but save the girl for me,I want a prize after this fight."He growls as his wings open and he takes to the sky.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:21 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno smiled impishly. He was finally free, and he wasted no time going through the portal with Jhin. He brandished his twin daggers and looked over the landscape. When he laid eyes on Azazel, Ramiel, and Char his smile turned into one of complete madness. "Well well well. Would you look at that? Seems they didn't want to invite us to their little tea party. Guess we'll have to shove some manners into their tiny little heads." He ranted as his voice got progressively deeper as he kept talking. He spread his wings out and lifted himself into the air. He hovered in one place for a few seconds before he looked down at the other two. His vision had all but went dark by now. He was running on pure instinct and the will to finally kill something worth the time. Although he was absolutely livid he still had a hint of joy in the way he moved and talked. His twisted mind had already started thinking up ways to torture and abuse both of the angels that stood there alone.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:33 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel looked on as the small male demon of the group caught the girl that Azazel threw to the ground. As he rose and started screaming Ramiel drew his weapon and got ready for a big fight. "Char we need to go now. You start heading back to heaven now. I'll help Azazel hold these demons off. I need you to fly as fast as you can." He explained to her. "And don't you dare worry about me. You get back to heaven and tell them to expect me a little later." He added before he gently pushed her up towards the gates.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:42 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char shook her head,"Your heart is in the right place but your mind isn't", she told him,"And I believe I know why you fell now that I have found this I am at ease", she turned to the fallen brethren she had and she told them,"If I can find a way to cleanse you I shall do so as well but without the power of a Arch Angels help", she narrowed her eyes at Azazel,"There is no hope", she informed them all she turned to see her enemies lining up before them but she showed no fear in her eyes,"God's grace and speed will bring us both home",she told Ramiel,"Let us descend back to heaven and have faith that we shall make it before we are captured", she spread her wings and ascended upwards and with the demons flying towards them a bright light full of pure heavenly aura transcended upon the demons and their lesser beings and it blinded them as she flew upwards ushering her friend on to follow,"Hurry Ramiel!".

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:51 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin smirked as they all went into the human world and as soon as Xeno seen the angels he went crazy preparing to make a bullet speed towards them.. She scowled as the remarked heavenly aura came towards them until she disappeared back into her portal that led to the void, she appeared right above a fleeing Charm grabbing her arm,"Hello honey how are you", she drew her blade as she knew one of the boys would be there to try to strike her down as she cluthced onto the girls arm,"Wanna come back and have some fun with O'le Satan??".

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:29 am

Azazel

Azazel turns when he notices a portal open and he sighs and he lifts his hand and a rawer started to rise for the fallen and demons around him."Take flight my friends and cover them."He orders and they all take to the sky and a large group rushed towards Char and Harlequin swarming them and one fallen got a hold of Char and pulled her form Har and cries out in pain form touching Char."Run lady,Ramiel will be fine."He says before pulling his sword out and rushing back into the fight. Azazel's wings slowly spread and he b-lines it for Jhin who met him head on."You're wounds healed quickly demon."He says and Jhin grins as there clash cracks the ground about two hundred feet below them.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:36 am

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin watches as his demons fight the fallen demon mix of the arch angels forces and then he lifts his swords and blocks the attack form the man known as Azazel."I know its wonderful isn't it i am back at full power and you are still weakened form your fall."He says as he starts to push Azazel back slowly with a grin on his face."We can enjoy this fight now lets dance."He says as he brakes the lock and attacks was a upwards cross-cut that was blocked and pushed back Jhin was toying with him.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:05 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno rushed over and caught Harlequin before she landed on the ground. He growled lowly at Azazel. "You're not hurt are you Har?" He asked her softly as his hair shadowed his eyes. He floated slowly down to the ground and set her down safely. He slowly raised up into the air. "It seems like I have to let him run wild again." He said to himself. He grabbed his head in his hands and started screaming. He stopped suddenly, and as he looked up at Azazel and Ramiel his eyes were crazed and bloodshot. "Did you bitches call for a party!" He yelled out.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:26 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char gasped when harlequin grabbed her and she quickly shoved a blast of heavenly energy into the demons face blinding her for a moment as the fallen and demons come to save her, she nods letting tears fall from her face,"I'll try to help you I promise...", she said as she flew upwards losing herself into a mist of light... As she looked back the demon harlequin was falling through the crowd of fallen and demons as she was getting sliced up by their allies.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas