Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:45 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kohaku listens and nods before speaking."Sounds like a plan to me honestly I have been been one to sit around my masters often got onto me for that back in my world."He says with a sigh before he put his sword back on his belt and followed the others and met up with the girls.and then he looks over at Kara."Sorry to bother you Kara but is there any place I can get some sword practice in it helps clear my head."He asks with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:58 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara looked a the small group and nods."I don't see why not Ashton is not one for magic but he is likely the strongest in this little group."She says and laughs softly at Mei's little flurry of questions but the last one got her good and she burst out laughing."Don't worry Mei we will have very thing we need."She says before looking at Kohaku and then looks at Senshu."He can likely help you out there Kohaku he is a master with the blade and staff.'SHe says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

"What type of sword do you like to use?" Senshu asked him as they stood out in the field. "There is enough room around here that we can use to spar if you would like." He suggested. He jumped away from Kohaku and put a hand on the hilt of his Katana. "I have to admit Kohaku, I am rather excited to see what you can do with a blade."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:20 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton sighed loudly,"Come on really Senshu? I'm leaving I'm ready to go get some rest I'm going to need it if I'm going to have to carry everyone tomorrow", he complained waving goodbye to the girls he left the rest of them to do what they wanted to do.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:24 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei blinked slowly letting out a sigh of relief when kara told her it will be okay as she nodded in agreement,"your right I just worry to much...", she chuckled nervously seeing as the two were probably going to fight she rolled her eyes and said,"Come on lets find some chocolate", she said,"I dont really feel like trying to fight espcially not in this dress", she explained,"With this journey I suppose I'll have to use this dress anyways unless there is better clothes I'll look in the barrack tonight and try to find something", she told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:52 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku smiles and walks into the open field and bows his head before he grips his hilt."I was trained to use the katana much like your self but I have come to use its smaller sibling the wakizashi."He says as he pulls his blade the blade was slightly smaller then that of a katana but with the loss of range he gains greater control and speed,he then spins the blade and gose into a revers blade stance before he runs at Senshu.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:01 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara laughs softly at the boys who both seemed to be getting excited over battleing one another then she looks at Mei."As much as I would like to watch I did offer you a little tour lets go get some sweets."She says with a smile as she and Mei leave the boys be and head into city and the first stop was to a sweets shop not far form the barracks."Once we get some food we can go look for some proper cloths for you but you know I seen the boys looking at you a few times in that thing."She says in a teasing tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

"I will tell you this once boy." Senshu stated before drawing his katana and getting into a defensive stance. "It could be the death of you to underestimate any opponent. Especially ones who are better than you."
He warned with a small smirk. Senshu was confident in his abilities with the blade. He has cut down many an opponent. He watched Kohaku's moves carefully. He may be from a different world, but he wasn't going to let the boy get the jump on him with any surprises.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:07 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei sighed as they entered the sweet shops,"Oh I know I seen them to but I ignored them I usually dont look this beautiful", she told her,"I think this world did something to me but I am sure we will find something because its just not practical to go on a journey to the mountains in such a pretty dress", she smiled at Kara,"You probably would look really pretty in a dress to Kara", she told her,"OOh chocolate", the girl then went over to grab some happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:31 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku grins as he runs at Senshu."I treat every foe with respect and honor."He says his golden eyes narrowing as he draws close to Senshu and he plants his left foot and trusts out with his blade he was inside Senshu's blades range now.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:34 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara laughs softly and smiles."Will i have never been one for dresses but I do have a few in my room to use for dances and balls."She says blushing a little before she sees Mei grabs some chocolate and smiles."Do you want any thing else she asks warmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu smirked as he leaned on his back foot. He used it as a sort of spring to launch himself forward. He made sure to position himself in a way to not get stabbed. He didn't want to kill Kohaku so he hit the boy in the stomach with the blunt side of the katana. He made the strike quick before rushing past the boy.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:02 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei shook her head,"I think I'm good", she confessed,"I like to get home and get some rest", she explained as she waited for her to pay for the chocolate they walked out of the shops,"I just wanted something small and I did eat before I was swept by the storm", she thought about it,"I'm not really that hungry its so strange..", she explained to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:14 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku grins and took the hit with a grunt before he spins with the force of the blow and stabs his blade into the ground for balance and spins on the thilt and kicks out hitting Senshu in the shoulder before droping to the ground and rolling away leaving his sword in the ground."Honestly i am not as good with a sword as I use to be."He says with a sigh before turning to Senshu as he brings his fists up and he lets out a slow breath."My true skills ley in my fists and feet."He says before he takes a deep breath and he readies him self.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers