Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:12 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

Nozomi lips curled into a smirk, "Says the one that made the first move." The red-haired female was enjoying the compliments and pouted slightly when he stopped. "I didn't say you can stop," her voice was strong and commanding like back at work as Nozomi smiled playfully towards Theo. They were going to be good friends that was for sure. Nozomi turned to get a class of mead, took a sip, and turned back to be met with the coldness and fluffiness of the cool whip on her nose. Her eyebrow rose as she smiled, her tongue sticking out as it slowly crept up and able to touch the tip of her nose while licking the whipped cream off. " She wiped her nose with her sleeve for good measure, "Theo, honestly," She started while laughing, "How old are you?"
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:37 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo laughed when she said that he had made the first move before, “I mighta been the first to touch you... but that whole unhooking your bra thing was basically a ******** siren screaming to come do something.” He’d laugh. Seeing her smirk and smile enjoying the compliments, he would smile back at her. That was until she pulled out the dominatrix voice on him. Suddenly she’d see the look in his eye go ice cold as he stared into her honey hues. His voice booming out like an angry thunder storm. “Be happy with what you get, cuz I don’t take orders from you.” Was all he’d say before his look softened back to normal and he started laughing

Seeing her surprised reaction to the whipped cream on her nose, Theo would chuckle until he saw her tongue reach up and lick the cream off her nose, his eye bugging out for a split second before his mind went a bit crazy as he raised an eyebrow, “nice trick... you’ll have to show me what else you can do with that tongue one of these days...” he’d say with a smirk. When she asked how old he was while laughing, “that kinda depends... biologically I’m.... 40 or 41... chronologically, I’m about... 26, I think? I kinda lost track....”

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Nozomi rolled her eyes. "Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I just wanted to get comfortable." She said as she licked an ice cream with her spoon and heard his voice. She started at him, spoon still in her mouth as her hand was till on the handle. After a moment, she pulled the spoon out with a small 'pop'. "I don't take orders from you too." She challenged. Nozomi wasn't the lady to back down and just because they had an amazing time that one night doesn't mean she would cave in just as easily the second time if they go for it. Nozomi laughed and shrugged. "Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Seems like I'm a lot of maybes today." She giggled as she scooped another spoonful of whipped cream before she paused when he said it depends. And then went on to explain biologically. Chronologically. "Whoa, whoa." She said as she put the spoon down. "Back up, come again?" She questioned, her brows furrowed in confusion, not sure if Theo was pulling her leg or not.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:08 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo chuckled as she talked tough about not taking orders from him, and a lot of maybes about whether they’d do anything sexual this time meeting. “Nah, I wouldn’t expect you to take orders from me.... I don’t consider myself above or below you, honey... I’m just enjoying our time together no matter what happens.” When she freaked out slightly about what he said for his age, asking him to back up and explain, Theo chuckled a bit, rubbing his head nervously... “Yea, uhhh.... my dad was Suna’s head Medic, and let’s just say I was less born and more made... Dad took a dna sample from mom, mixed it with his own and grew me in the lab.... then he gave me some s**t to force my body to develop super quickly... basically by the time I was a year old, I had just about finished puberty, I was biologically about sixteen.... that was 25 years ago...” Theo smiled weirdly shyly at her after explaining the weird circumstances of his birth and the confusion that was his true age. He kind of hoped she wouldn’t freak out too much about it. “I know it’s ******** weird.... I don’t usually tell folks about it anymore...” Theo would smile a bit, trying to think of a way to get their conversation away from his somewhat disturbing and unorthodox past as he reached over for another spoonful of icecream before grabbing the drink he’d almost forgotten about, using a bit of chakra to make it cold again and taking a sip.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:55 pm

'Above or below' it took Nozomi everything she had not to comment on that. Instead, she shoved a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth to behave. Honey-hued eyes watched the single blue one as he nervously scratches the back of his head, she was, for once, anxious and nervous to hear the answer. Not so much born but he was more ... created. She stared at him. Then a bit longer. No laughing or joking as he nervously took another spoonful and grabbing his drink that had been over there for a while. "Oh." was all she could say as she was staring at him while eating ice cream. He might see the gears turning in her head. "Hmm. If you want, I could play with seals and chakra and get you to the right age. Might even get your eyeball back." She suggested, wondering if he would be up with such an experiment.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:29 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo kind of sensed what Nozomi was thinking when he said above or below, smirking slightly, “Ain’t got nothing to do with being on top of or under you when I’m inside you... I’m fine with either option there, by the way, good views from either prespective.” He’d say with a slight smirk before he went into his explanation of his birth and the weirdness of his age. Seeing Nozomi’s reaction as he spoke, he couldn’t help but be concerned that she would end up rejecting him as some kind of freak or something. When she offered to try and help him revert his biological age to what his chronological age would be, potentially even giving him his missing eye back, Theo would smile happily as at least he knew his situation didn’t scare her away from him. Taking another swig of his drink, he would think about it. “That would be interesting.... he’d say in a low tone , “If you want to look into it and see what you can figure out... I won’t try to stop you... I’ve never had anyone actually offer to find a way to turn my biological clock back... never really thought it was possible... I’m honestly just glad that my weird a** circumstances didn’t totally freak you out.” He’d say, taking another sip before looking deep into those honey eyes again. If Nozomi decided to meet his cycloptic gaze, she’d likely see a battered and nearly broken man, in some respects, but one that would always be too stubborn to admit defeat and would always keep pushing to live as best as he could. “For today, though, I’d rather just relax and have fun spending my time with you.” He’d give her a smile as he leaned back against the couch again.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:12 am

Nozomi glared at him as she shook her head when he had mentioned that view would be great from either perspective. "******** hell..." Nozomi muttered as she took another sip, thankfully her face was already a bit red due to the alcohol and the warmth of the fire in the fireplace so there was that. At least. When she offered up to study and see if she can find a way for him to get to his real age, it seemed that he liked the idea and would give it a shot. Nozomi sighed softly when he said he was glad that the circumstances of his life didn't freak her out. "I'm from Kirigakure. Where there's odd monsters and the Sero..." She mumbled as she started to remember some of the Sero horrors. It was always worse during full moon and Halloween. It was a struggle every day but those two... especially combined into one was literally a nightmare. Thankfully, her estate was out of Sero's touch but it was still overgrown and had some influence so Nozomi would need to take care of that when she gets her estate back from the petty squatters. She felt him looking at her so she returned the gaze, looking tired herself but always surviving and swimming as she smiled sadly towards him. With a smile at him wanting to relax and have fun she nodded as she took a sip. "So we got the relaxing down. What do you want to do for fun?" She questioned him as she got up to put the ice cream and whipped cream back.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:27 am
Theodin Poe

Theo smirked slightly as he thought he noticed her face become more red again. When she talked about something called the Sero, Theo looked at her confused when she mentioned monsters and stuff in line with the full moons and Halloween. “Huh... I guess the Kiri leadership did a decent job of keeping it under wraps, never heard of that..... granted I’ve only ever had any kind of contact with one other person from Kiri, and it wasn’t direct, just overhearing him talk to my mom about something I don’t remember..... UHV pulled one of the surprise attacks they liked trying so much and he at least tried to help us fight them back, I guess he didn’t know their gear made them effectively immune to genjutsu... weird guy, walked with a cane... seemed kinda nuts.” He’d say with a chuckle.

When Nozomi got up to put some of the stuff away, Theo would stand and walk to the kitchen with her to help, bringing some of the other stuff with him. “I dunno..” he’d say quietly as he reached over her to put something in the freezer, his hips bumping into her a** lightly as his arm reached up over her head. “I’ve been having fun this whole time, honestly... just being around you is fun to me for whatever reason.”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:39 am

Nozomi nodded softly, "It was... the norm for us I guess. I mean I had trouble adjusting to living here from Kirigakure because apparently, everything that happened there was not the norm." He went on to explain about the guy as she chuckled and sighed, "That's Jack. I uh.. wouldn't say he was kinda nuts but then again, Kirigakure and its shinobi has a reputation for being insane. Crazy. Nuts." She said softly, remembering him as he was her Mizukage when she was a shinobi, and even started to remember her first mission. She didn't eat for days afterward. While she was busy putting stuff away, she felt the light bump on her butt. With a turn of her head, she rose her eyebrow at him, "You couldn't wait until I was out of the way?" Smirked, she slipped out of the way so Theo can do whatever he needed to do in the freezer. She leaned against the counters in the dark kitchen as she nodded. "It's nice to talk this much. Though I'm not used to it." Nozomi admitted as she headed back to the couch and plopped down, her feet back on the table. She had enough sweets for now though some of the ones on the table does look mighty tempting.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:55 am
Theodin Poe

Theo would nod slightly when she said a name, “that name sounds vaguely familiar, and you would know better than me about Kiri folks obviously, so that was probably him.” When she looked back at him when he bumped into her, he’d just chuckle as she finished and moved out of the way with a smirk, “Hey, I thought I could reach over and speed things up a bit” he’d say, slightly defensively. “Better than what crossed my mind...” he’d smirk and laugh again as she leaned backwards against the counter. When she said it was fun just talking, even if she wasn’t used to it, Theo would nod with a smile, “Yea... being able to just talk s**t and joke around with somebody that at least kinda understands the s**t we’ve been through... it’s nice... beats the hell out of quiet nights by yourself.... to me, at least.” Heading back to the couch with her, Theo would plop down beside her, miscalculating his angle slightly and falling over sideways kinda on top of her. He would start laughing as his hand landed on her thigh as he pushed himself back up to sit, “sorry bout that, guess I miscalculated my fall into the couch” he’d say, still chuckling as he reached to pour himself another glass of whisky and leaned back, propping his feet up as well.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:05 am

Her eyebrow rose, "Oh. In that case, why not do what crossed your mind, but the opportunity passed didn't it?" She teased, wondering what was on his mind but no matter. Once she got on the couch, he plopped down and quotation mark miscalculated quotation mark, landed on her. "Oof," muttered the red-haired female as a bit of air was knocked out of her from the impact. She felt the icy hand on her thigh as she was glad she was wearing pants so it didn't have much of an impact. "I see your depth perception still sucks," laughed Nozomi as she sighed softly, relaxed on the couch, and simply chilling.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 am
align=center]Theodin Poe

“Yea, I guess that opportunity was missed... “he’d say with a chuckle. Hearing the soft grunt from her when he landed on her a bit, he would look to the side towards he, “Yea, sorry... downside to only 1 eye , especially in the darker room. Relaxing back into the couch, he would bring his arm up to rest along the top of it, slightly around Nozomi’s shoulders as he took another sip of his drink.letting his head droop backwards, he’d close his eye for a moment, taking a slow, deep breath as he relaxed. He hadn’t drunk much that night, especially compared to what they both had at that bar, he barely had a buzz, but when something crossed his mind he mentally just said “******** it” and, following Nozomi’s suggestion turned toward her. With a light smile, he’d just say a quick “Hey..” and as soon as she turned to look at him, he’d give her a quick kiss on the lips before going back to relaxing. “You said a minute ago that I shoulda did what came to my mind... well that popped in my head, so figured might as well.” He’d smirk slightly

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:38 am

"You are aware that if your eye restores or rather, comes back so to speak, you can't use that excuse anymore?" She questioned towards him, teasing a bit. Taking another sip of her mead, Nozomi stared into the fire and heard Theo call her out. When she turned her head, she saw what he was aiming for as her two fingers were brought up and pressed against his softly, their lips barely touching with the slender fingers being the wall that separated them. "Hmm. You didn't say, Mistress may I?" Teased Nozomi as a smirk crept on her lips.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 am
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled softly when she mentioned that he wouldn’t be able t use his one eye and bad depth perception as an excuse to run into her if they found a way to restore his lost eye, shrugging slightly , the shake of his shoulders causing his arm to slide off the back of the couch to land lightly around her shoulders, “that’s alright, I can be clumsy in general sometimes too” he’d say with a smirk. When she halfway blocked his kiss, he would raise an eyebrow when she playfully chastised him for not saying “Mistress may I” like her clients had to.shaking his head slightly,smiling softly, “Yea, I’m not doin that... how bout this instead?” He’d lean his head slightly towards her, and whisper in her ear, “Nozomi, can I kiss you?” He would give her a soft smile as he crooked up an eyebrow. If she either said yes, or at least didn’t stop him, he’d move his head in a bit more to give her a soft kiss before pulling away, not wanting to push her into anything.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 am

Nozomi watched him carefully when he said he was not doing that but leaned his head towards her ears and asked if he can kiss her. This caused the smirk to change into a warm smile. She liked that. He pulled back enough to be away from her ear and close to her face as she nodded softly, their lips met as her hand went around to the back of his head, gently running fingers through his medium white hair. Then something came across her mind as she broke the kiss first. "No, wait-" She said as she looked confused. "I... what is us?" She asked towards him.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas