Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:28 am
kier finally came back with some food."oh kier you brought food, awsome. here ya go your share"said jing as he gave kier half of his food."hey Koyuki do whant any thing to eat there is plenty to go around"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:02 pm
Hello? *I say tentivly,* Might I ask whats going on? And why do you say they're weak? Did you think they are weak, why so Abu?  

~Ice Tarna~

scrappygirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:12 pm
Name:Mira(my-rah)

Appearence:red hair green eyes very fit and pretty

Element:Fire, Earth(animals)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:20 am
I look around at the others and wait for an answer, but noone seems to be on the verge of saying anything.  

~Ice Tarna~

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:56 pm
<>

Koyuki looked over at Jing, "I'm not hungry." She began to play with a small bubble of water she created in her hands, moving it back and forth. Her green eyes followed the liquid object lazily.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:21 pm
((no problem))
"suit yourself"said jing. after he finished he whent back to his room to plan his spar with the professor. after a long time of planing he found out a tactic and he whent to go practice it.  

Shriyantha

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:04 pm
Koyuki sighed, and stood up. She had passed up her opportunity for the spar with Jing, and decided to do some practice of her own. She didn't want to be out of shape should she need to use her skills unexpectedly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:31 pm
"Gee, nice to know I'm ignored..." I turn and start to head inside. Oh well, I sigh, it's always been like that, I should be used to by know...but it still hurts sometimes.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:07 am
Name: Geraint
Appearence: dream avatar
Element: Earth

((if you need to know anything else then pm me))

Geraint walked towards the school gates with his hold all bag in his right hand and a piece of paper in his left 'Is this the right place? Must be since it looks eactly the same in the picture' he thought to himself as he walked through the gates and onto the school grounds. As he walked through the front entrance he looked around for any signs and spotted one pointing up the stairs with the word Dormitory written on it, he walked to the top of the stairs and into a long corridor of rooms trying to find his own one until he finally walked into an empty room with nothing inside "I think I'll have this one, got a nice few of the school's garden as well" dropping his bag on the bed he walked back outside and made his way around the school to find some students  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:56 am
After who knows how long, Rei gave up looking for the cafetria. She decided to go outside to the courtyard to get some fresh air.  

SkullzOfHeartz

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:32 am
I notice a ginger haired guy walking around inside and I head towards him to say hi. When I get closer I see he has blue eyes. I smile at him, "Hi, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:21 pm
hearing someone hurrying towards him Geraint turned around and saw a girl asking him who he was "Hi, my name is Geraint I started here today but officially I don't start until tomorow, what's your name?" He asked holding out his hand to shake his new acquaintance  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:36 pm
"Names Jeana, nice to meet you." I look over my shoulder to the garden. "Everyone seems to be ignoring me or something... I'm a protector here. What are your elements?" Shakes Geraint's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:49 pm
"nice to meet you too, well I won't ignore you and my element is Earth" Geraint said as he looked over to the garden but couldn't see anybody else around "What's a procter?" he asked  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:58 pm
"I guess like a teacher, and too bad, mines Air and water. That's where they were," I say noticing Geraint looking out into the garden, "but they've moved else where."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff