Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
How Long Is Your Hair? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like long hair?
Yes, but on girls only.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Yes, but on guys only.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Yes, on both genders.
79%
 79%  [ 110 ]
No, I like short hair.
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 138

Psychedelic Potato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:05 pm
Hmm.. My hair is about.. maybe 4 inches below my neck?.. I can't explain things good. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:19 pm
My hair was down mid-back, but yesterday I cut it up so it's just brushing my shoulders. It was 12 inches I cut--I hated to part with it but I donated it to Locks of Love. If any of you guys with super long hair want to cut it anyway, you should do that--they use it to make wigs for people with cancer. It's super rad. Anyway, I think long-ish hair on guys is uber-hot, especially when it's kinda shaggy and just down to their lips or chin. heart And long hair on girls is kind of the norm where I live...most girls keep their hair past their shoulders here. don't know why; i guess that's just a trend.  

S-midori

SteveZ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:14 pm
THERE ARE A LOT OF POSTS ON THIS THEAD, INTIMIDATING...

I love long hair. in real life my bangs come almost to my sholder now, the back is going down my spine, and I pland to just keep growing it.

On gaia >note long haird avy> one of the first things I did, was to sign a patition thread for more long haired styles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:36 am
right in the middle of my shoulder blades. It kicks a**.  

dmkortin

kento77

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:11 am
about a foot long xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:54 pm
Im gowning out my hair harsh metal head style. >.<  

Darkfist007
Crew

Libidinal Catharsis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:54 pm
long haired boys are sexy.

I'm about to get my hair cut, because I used to dye it and I need to get rid of the dry stuff. Right now it's right around the shoulderblades, but I'm about to cut it so that it's about two inches past the chin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:52 pm
dad just made me get it cut sad

he was the right age for a hippie in the 60s, so why does he have to b***h non stop about my hair going over my eyes? pffff, well, it'll be back in about a week  

Jade Raccoon

Libidinal Catharsis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:58 pm
I only WISH my hair would grow that fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:19 pm
Im dying my hair a very dark red. >.< It has to do with hair so I put it here. sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:17 pm
what? you mean like crimson or something?
when i say a week, i mean itll be back to where it was when i got my hair cut a month ago  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:03 pm
I want to grow my hair long. Bah, it's short at the moment. It'll be long in time though. Just got to plan it out.  

Tavon

Ze Elephant Capitan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:53 pm
my hairs pretty long but im a girl gonk i'm in my sig if you wanna see my pretty hair  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:03 pm
My hair's just reaching past my shoulder blades, which is about the longest I've ever had it, and I'm just going to let it keep right on growing! In the summer I plan on lightening it with lemon juice! biggrin  

Aetheling

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:38 pm
Even though it's the wrong look for the hippie thread... here's a pic of my (REAL) hair from 2 weekends ago at our Rocky Horror Valentine's Day Theme show (We were anti-v-Day Goth Magenta & Riff Raff wink ):

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff