Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Industrial Industry District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:07 am
The vortex had caught them both unawares. The dwarf struggled a bit to maintain his footing against the massive suction, but he managed it. Raziel, however, could feel something malevolent coming from the vortex. He wanted to make sure that it didn't contain anything that would be harmful to Jarian or Byako. He grabbed the dwarf by the collar of his armor and took off towards the center of the vortex, as the dwarf kicked and screamed throughout.

"Lemme go, you glorified buzzard! Dwarves aren't supposed ta fly, ya know! Lemme go!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:41 pm
it pulled in razriel, the dwarf, justice
a mess of debris
a pair of robots

and desapeared

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Brett yanked his head out of a wall where it had gotten stuck. "What just happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:28 pm
AS the Vortex closed Desta quickly refurbished the jet with her own powers, although it strained her to the near limit, and made it comfortable for four passenger with a stronger Engine than had been really necessary. She pulled Traven into the now four seated cockpit and said, "Don't be foolish. Where we are going you would be pulled apart by the sheer speed."
Desta pressed some controls and began piloting the ship searching and searching. "Ahh there they are." She position the ship and began the run near the surface street gliding meer inches from the ground a glove popped out of the front of the ship and caught brett like one would catch a Baseball. "Hop in Brett." She continued on through the street and caught Blin and his trunk in the same mit. The trunk smacking into Brett. The glove deposited them into the cockpit leaving the trunk in its grasp as the nose cone closed back over it.  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:09 pm
"wha!"
blin cried out as he was tossed into the craft
"a-are we realy going to fly again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:16 pm
"Yes, yes we are."said Desta hitting the throttle sending them jetting far above the Industrial district. "We have a few special missions now." desta leveled the flight. "Blin, you will be heading to The port and scoping out the new bounty hunters that have been riffing into our territory. Traven, you and Brett will be going to Dungeon square and entering one of the many area dungeons it has and searching for a special box that is said to produce beautiful life giving music. Meanwhile I will be negotiating with the Jarians and the Tenth Clan." Aria loomed largely in the distance and a great bay opened up as they approached and landed without trouble.
[Now in Aria]  

deathstar175

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:09 pm
"Ok desta so Whos leading me or Bret?" "I can get there preety fast but eh Bret might want to hold on tight I dont know if i caqn carry him at the same time, through the shadow world, thats how I just out of shadows yah know."

Traven looked at destar lifted and eye brow and brushed his hair out of his face, "Ah hell" and he riped off all of his wrappings on his face a Head of silver blonde hair fell out and a long scar that looked like it had not fully healed ran down his handsome face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:05 am
"i didnt know there were any bounty hunters at the port..."
blin said cautiously  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:31 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area. THe snow even seems to resist the toxic effects of the air. The chemicals forming large sickly brown crystals.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:10 am
several men in suits followed by animated suits of armor entered the area
"a'right secure the jarians tank and take care of dose robots"
the men in black pulling from there coats hand guns almost simotaniously began taking down the jarian defenses as they secured the equipment  

ByakoAssailant

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:01 pm
with the bots disabled and the jarian tank in there custody they drove out of the area
((to blank space))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:00 pm
The air was enough to make Thatch gag,and Train looked about as happy about the foul air as he did.

"Just take it for now Train. Soon we'll have what we came for." He gestured to the building before them, flames bursting from its stack rather than smog, the whole complex looked rather like a modern day temple of doom.

"All we're missing is the guardian bests." Thatch chuckled, before letting off a hacking cough. "Let's just get inside."

The doors were locked, but this didn't matter for long as Smaug sliced through them.

"Now, let's find that spirit of fire!"  

TutankhKeyo

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:36 pm
the factory an epicly large complicated facility
at the entrace one could see a complicated number of trolleys going throughout the complex and hear the sound of steal banging against steal farther on

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:33 am
The map was...not very useful.

Still, his money had gotten him this far and he was something of a seasoned adventure (at least lightly spiced). Saving himself some time, Thatch scooped up Train and grabbed ahold of one of the trolley's, allowing it to pull him deeper into the complex.

"What a pain...this whole place stinks and is as noisy as a storm." More from a need to act than anything else, Thatch lept from his current Trolly to another, taking a different path into the factory.

"I really hope we don't have too many problems getting out of here..."  

TutankhKeyo

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:23 am
the trolly lead into a large ominous machine with lots of dicing noises
will the pirate survive?
will he make it to the end?
why am i talking in third person?
who am i anyway?

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items