Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:06 pm
"Alright now what Campbridge. Is there anything fun to do around here?"

Vincent flashed his grin again his fangs showing. The whites of his eyes were slowly being invaded by the ebony color, it looked like a black liquid. His gaze focused on Campbridge. Mischeif sparkling in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Campbridge shruged a little while making his head tilt on the side. "I have no ideas. Sorry. I warped myself from a labyrinth of flame to the basement of the Kanareshii. This is my first day in this city. I was planning on going to some library or archives to study a little about my research, but I don't think that is what you really call "fun" eh? Well, if you want to do something else, I can always join you, but I have no idea where "fun" can be in this city."  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:22 pm
"Hm If you dont mind id enjoy the company Campbridge. Alright then how about a populated area ill settle for that. Whatching others is fun for me. Now where do you think everyone is?"

Vincent got up and out of the water, and climbed up onto the docks. He was dripping wet and his hair fell infront of his face once again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:38 pm
Campbridge got out of the water, following Vincent. However, someone would notice something strange. As soon as he got out of the water, he was all dry as if he never went in. That is what happens when you have huge fire magic abilities...your body becomes really hot from time to time..and causes your clothing to get little burns here and there.
He took his clothing that was still at the same place and started putting them back on. He left his shirt open, though. Didn't really feel like buttoning it right now.
"Hum...I dunno...the market place maybe? Or maybe even the main street or the city's gate? There's probably also more pubs around here. What do you choose?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:49 pm
"You know some type of library sounds good. Why dont we try to find that i have some things i need to work on anyways. Plus i dont sense many people up at this hour so. I dont think it will matter where we go."

Vincent left his shirt and his mask off. His eyes scanned Campbridges form. A smile teased his lips. Heh, Nice. Not bad for a odd man like him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:58 pm
Campbridge put his hat on his head. He loved his hat. Almost as much as his cane or mug, which he left in the old house they called Clan Kanareshii.
"Well, okay then. To some library. I wonder if there is one here. Or some magic school...What's so funny?" he said, noticing Vincent's smile. "Do I have something on my face? Or are my clothes on fire once again?!" he end up almost screaming. Last time he put a whole house on fire because of his random body temperature changes. They didn't happen often but when they did...

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:02 pm
"Nothing i was just staring at youre body its kind of nice."

He said as he walked away his daggers and mask still on his belt. He ran his fingers through his sapphire hair as he pushed it out of his face.

((Okay i say to Dark Arts High theres one girl there ^^ twisted twisted Otherwise you choose ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:06 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:06 pm
Campbridge blinked a little, staring at Vincent when he said that. What did he just say? Campbridge blushed a little after realising just what it was that he had said. Then he noticed that Vincent was already far away and started running after him.

((To DAH then ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:49 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:48 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:16 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:04 pm
Vincent and Campbridge entered the docks. He looked around to see if anyone was there. His eyes fell upon a familar person.

"Cadwallander?"

Vincent said as he walked up to the man.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:08 pm
Campbridge walked behind vincent as the man just saw the clan's leader.
"Oh Good Lord! I'm so sorry for forgething you in that pub Cadalalwalladala! I hope that woman didn't hurt you or anythign!" He told the man.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:15 pm
((did he leave agian lol XD))

"Cadwallander, Alex. His names Cadwallander. Or Cad.."

Vincent sighed and shook his head.

"Anyways ill be back.. That lake is calling my name. Or whatever that body of water is."

Vincent shrugged and walked over to the far end of the dock. He sat down and started getting undressed.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff