Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:42 am
Kaden went through the gardens, but decided eventually that the flowers brought back so many painful memories that he would be better off in his own room.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:59 am
raylana walked silently into the hospital. "what happened?" she asked the people within the room.  

DragonSong

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:25 am
"Snake bite. A dragon found her and blew on it. The dragons spit of something mixed with her blood and now she's a Dragon human." She said while prodding at one of the scales.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:15 am
Yuri slowly came to,"Was it all a dream?" she looked around at the hospital wing, "I guess not neutral . Oh I do hope that I adjust well to this. I don't want to die! That was a silly thing to say, who does?" She then noticed Raylana. "Oh! I didn't see you there. My name is Yuri Erizawa. Come to think of it I don't think I told any of you that. I'm sorry, I was just so dazed I didn't know what to think or say! How do you do?" She weakly lifted a hand out to Raylana to shake.  

Yinala

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:26 pm
raylana smiled gently to her. "it's quite alright" she said "and i doubt you will die. i am raylana." she looked at her tenderly "you must be hungry, what can i get you?" she asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:31 pm
"Oh I don't think I could handle any food yet, but perhaps something to drink. Anything you have I'm not picky really. I do appreciate all the help I've received from everyone. Thank you." Yuri stood up and then quickly sat down and grabbed her forehead.  

Yinala

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:45 pm
raylana walked ofreward and touched her back "stay sitting" she comanded gently. "dont force any movement, now what would you like we have almost everything here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:56 am
Kojay hopped onto a window sill of the room watching  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Yinala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:51 am
Yuri glanced at Kojay and then turned back to Raylana and said politely, "Well, do you have any ale? I feel like I need something like that about now with all that's happened. I'm still trying to soak it all in!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:23 am
raylana nodded "i'll go get that" she siad. she looked at kojay "please get out of the window, someone will think you're sneeking about" raylana walked out into the hall and returned a few minutes later with yuris ale. "here you are" she said  

DragonSong

Yinala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:06 pm
Yuri drank deeply and sighed with satisfaction. "It's very good thank you! I'm starting to feel better already. So tell me, where am I exactly? I was wandering and came to the first place I could find."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:30 pm
hoppes into the room "What happened here?"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:12 pm
you are in the palace" raylana said taking a seat near her. "the palace in the city of solaro" she smiled a little  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:48 pm
"Mis raylana is our sick patiant doing well are our gusts happy, is your intended the one you truly love? does any one need any thing more of me?"  

kaykeyser
Crew

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:59 am
true love... he though i have to find out whomit is... He jumped into the shadows conceling himselfwith dark stars and listens  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff