Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
HHGG trivia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

feintingfolly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:18 pm
why do people ask questions like that. Its no fun...very few people know the answers. Can't we just keep it to stuff in the book. If you must show your knowledge, ask about something really random in the books, there's lots to choose from  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:41 pm
feintingfolly
why do people ask questions like that. Its no fun...very few people know the answers. Can't we just keep it to stuff in the book. If you must show your knowledge, ask about something really random in the books, there's lots to choose from
Umm, hardcore fans like me know the answers. Oh, and Episode One is called "INTRO - VOGON POETRY"  

Angilwingz

badgerdog

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:16 am
I only have one episode on tape, got it from my dad. Makes me kinda sad...

How many pillars were needed to open the SloTime envelope around Krikkit? And can you name them? (Sorry for mistakes in HHG spelling, I'm very tired today.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:23 pm
badgerdog

How many pillars were needed to open the SloTime envelope around Krikkit? And can you name them? (Sorry for mistakes in HHG spelling, I'm very tired today.)

I belive it was 3. The wooden pillar, the metal pillar, and the plastic pillar?

What is the name of the ship's computer? (easy, I know)  

Guild`

Cracovin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:04 pm
Miranda12
badgerdog

I belive it was 3. The wooden pillar, the metal pillar, and the plastic pillar?

What is the name of the ship's computer? (easy, I know)

Eddie, if I get this wrong, I"m going to hurl a zap o kill gun at my face.

In the first book, when we are the first introduced to Marvin, what is it the door's say first?

Yes, its easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:25 pm
Cracovin
In the first book, when we are the first introduced to Marvin, what is it the door's say first?

Yes, its easy.

You'll excuse me if I don't get in all the 'm's.

"Hummmmmmmyummmmmmmah!"

Who wrote what are widely regarded throughout the Galaxy as the finest poems in existence, the Songs of the Long Land?  

DemoniclyAttained

DemoniclyAttained

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:07 pm
Come now, it wasn't that hard. No harder than most of the others here.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:40 pm
Lallafa!

Who wrote the worst poetry ever?  

Pashunath

DemoniclyAttained

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:43 pm
Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England.

What are the lyrics to that ancient Orion mining song that immortalized Janx Spirit? (Come on, don't let me put the thread to sleep twice.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:34 pm
TLHE

What are the lyrics to that ancient Orion mining song that immortalized Janx Spirit? (Come on, don't let me put the thread to sleep twice.)

would it be cheating to look it up? I know it's something like... don't give me no more, my insides will fry, I might die, won't you pour me just a little bit more of that ol janx spirit...  

mcm

DemoniclyAttained

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:38 pm
mcm
TLHE

would it be cheating to look it up? I know it's something like... don't give me no more, my insides will fry, I might die, won't you pour me just a little bit more of that ol janx spirit...
I shouldn't think so. It is a rather long and involved quote, and no one would have even known had you not mentioned. wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:04 pm
Between them would be placed a bottle of Janx Spirit (as immortalized in that ancient Orion mining song "Oh don't give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit/ No, don't you give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit/ For my head will fly, my tongue will lie, my eyes will fry and I may die/ Won't you pour me one more of that sinful Old Janx Spirit").

What did The Great Collapsing Hrung Disaster do?  

Pashunath

Cracovin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:29 pm
Pas
Between them would be placed a bottle of Janx Spirit (as immortalized in that ancient Orion mining song "Oh don't give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit/ No, don't you give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit/ For my head will fly, my tongue will lie, my eyes will fry and I may die/ Won't you pour me one more of that sinful Old Janx Spirit").

What did The Great Collapsing Hrung Disaster do?

Collapsed on Betrugeasue(sp?) 7, it also gave Ford a nifty nickname named Ix. which means...wait...thats my question. What does Ford's old nickname Ix mean in the Betrugeasue 5 tounge?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:52 pm
It means the boy who can't explain what a hrung is or why it chose to collapse on betelguese 7.

What was needed to catch a perfectly normal beast?  

The Incorrigible Thalimon

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:53 pm
Cracovin
Eddie, if I get this wrong, I"m going to hurl a zap o kill gun at my face.
Umm, isn't it Kill-o-Zap? sweatdrop

Thalimon Dailzar
What was needed to catch a perfectly normal beast?
You need a towel. (Well, not specifically, to be more exact you need something that resembles a brightly coloured matadour cape.)

Ok a question: What's causing Marvin's pain. (Pain, not depression.)  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games