Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:51 pm
Matenshi
You cant honestly expect anyone to join unless you at least post who plays who so we can know what's taken and who the hell we're talking to.
ok? so how's this?!
*larxene turned to face axel and yelled in front of his face sayin* I ATE YA CHEESECAKES! rofl hahahahahaha twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:53 pm
xkagura
Matenshi
You cant honestly expect anyone to join unless you at least post who plays who so we can know what's taken and who the hell we're talking to.
ok? so how's this?!
*larxene turned to face axel and yelled in front of his face sayin* I ATE YA CHEESECAKES! rofl hahahahahaha twisted
(xD if its that much of a problem telling who is who, ill have to post it! ok?! i know who is who! lolz xP) eek NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ALL LIES!!!!! crying stare  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:17 pm
live with it........they were just cheesecakes, nothing big about them....besides, alot of people are ruining their health by eating junk food, but who am I to say that.....-_-  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:50 pm
im also guessing this sittuation is the same as wat happened to the sea-salt ice cream i ws saving in the fridge stare  

Sky_King

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:13 pm
^^ so...who's hungry?  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:41 pm
xkagura
^^ so...who's hungry?
i am....and for cheese cake... stare i want my cheesecakes replaced....they cost a lot of money!!!! evil  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Akuseru_Axel
xkagura
^^ so...who's hungry?
i am....and for cheese cake... stare i want my cheesecakes replaced....they cost a lot of money!!!! evil
*chokes* yeah right! no they don't! they cost like....like 99 cents.....they so cheap a hobo can get some....oh wait, I forgot that you like cheap things...you are cheap...  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:21 pm
xkagura
Akuseru_Axel
xkagura
^^ so...who's hungry?
*chokes* yeah right! no they don't! they cost like....like 99 cents.....they so cheap a hobo can get some....oh wait, I forgot that you like cheap things...you are cheap...
them cheesecakes are $$30 a piciece...i buy the expensive ones for me! i got enough money! i buy all u free loaders the cheep stuff! *pulls out a roll of hundreds*  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:28 pm
crying crying I....I'm no free loader!...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:13 pm
u ate my sea salt ice cream didnt u larxene?!  

Sky_King

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 pm
chaos231
u ate my sea salt ice cream didnt u larxene?!
uh.....uh...no I didn't....*hides ice cream stick behind her back* sweatdrop what ever gave ya that idea?^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:52 pm
*sees ice cream melting*"well for one thing the ice cream is melting and its obviously not u that is leaking stare  

Sky_King

Little_BlueRose

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:21 pm
chaos231
*sees ice cream melting*"well for one thing the ice cream is melting and its obviously not u that is leaking stare
huh?*turns around* oh look sweatdrop I found your icream Roxas!.....uh...here catch!^^ *she throws it at Roxas*  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:18 pm
what about my cheesecakes larx.... stare  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items