Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Choose Your Zombie Flick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your zombie flick:
  28 Days Later
  Resident Evil or Apocalypse
  Land of the Dead
  Dawn of the Dead
  Night of the Living Dead
  Day of the Dead
  Army of Darkness
  Dead Alive aka Braindead
  Zombie
  Other
View Results

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:15 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Shawn of the dead...funny with the gorey blood zombie-ness that i love
Not to mention all the old zombie movie references and of course the soundtack featuring Queen. How can you go wrong?

You can't  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:18 am
has anybody heard about the Resident evil 3 movie trailer? i heard it was comming out in july  

Resident_Kyo

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:11 am
there's a trailer for RE3 at IMDB.com. It's pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:07 am
BAH! Humbug...I didn't enjoy the resident evil movies... ninja Hey, i'm all for having an orginal idea, but man..I thought they went to far from the orginal idea. When I heard that there was going to be a resident evil movie back around 2001, i was like "YES!!! Chris Redfeild, Jill Valentine, Albert wekser, and Barry Burtin...IN A MOVIE!?..FREAKING AWESOME!" Yet my view on video games completely changed once I saw it. The entire movie I was like, "NO!....wait..William Burkin could be in the lab part! ARRGG! He didn't appear!" and so on and so forth...I just hope that in the furture that SOMEONE will come along and create a Resident Evil movie that will have the SAME characters as the game, the SAME story, and SAME settings. Thou, I realize that there will ALWAYS be a fan dissapointed in his/her favorite game's movie, I think it is possible to create a movie WORTH WATCHING and still be very accurate to the game.

My favorite Zombie flick is and will forever be The Night of The Living Dead mrgreen  

ZITCKOE 2

Hyatt-Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:36 am
I adore Night of the Living Dead.

It was the gateway zombie movie for me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:39 pm
I liked Dawn of the Dead. Not that it was any better then any other crappy zombie movie but it was just more entertaining.

MaryJuana

ZITCKOE 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:18 pm
MaryJuana
I liked Dawn of the Dead. Not that it was any better then any other crappy zombie movie but it was just more entertaining.
Indeed, the ONLY thing I disliked about it though was that in the 'dead' films, it takes I believe (correct me if i'm wrong) either hours, a day, or just dying to turn into a zombie. In the remake of dawn of the dead it takes only a few minutes xp . Another thing was the running zombies, I think it kind of takes away that 'zombie' feel to it..but thats just me. Good movie though  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:38 am
House of the Dead 2 was actully a really good zombie movie!
One of the reasons i liked it was because the zombies didn't sprint after you. i like my zombies slow moving.  

Blazer_Z

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:13 pm
I agree about House of the Dead 2. I found it better than the first one, because the first movie kind of didn't make sense. College students knowing how to use shotguns and grenades? Also, running, jumping, and swimming zombies didn't feel too right for me.

Regardless, Resident Evil is my favorite movie.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:20 pm
First off, I realize this thread was made by the guild leader.

But, anyone else think this has just as much to do with resident evil, if not less, than most of the threads which have been contained?  

underweargnome

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 pm
Well, I see your point, but it's the ******** guild owners topic. He can make it about anything he wants and we can't really do s**t about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:22 pm
underweargnome

But, anyone else think this has just as much to do with resident evil, if not less, than most of the threads which have been contained?

Most of the threads that we contain are not because they have nothing to do with Resident Evil, but because they are based around subjects that don't really require discussion.

But that aside, if you're suggesting that someone should close a thread started by the guild captain... Well, basically, take it up with him, because ultimately he makes the rules.
I help... But ultimately, he still has the last word.  

Biohazard EXTREME

underweargnome

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
underweargnome

Most of the threads that we contain are not because they have nothing to do with Resident Evil, but because they are based around subjects that don't really require discussion.

But that aside, if you're suggesting that someone should close a thread started by the guild captain... Well, basically, take it up with him, because ultimately he makes the rules.
I help... But ultimately, he still has the last word.

Nah, I have no problem with this thread being up, just some others that have been closed that I have a problem with NOT still being up. None in particular, mind you.

And to Vash- We can't FORCE action, but this is what we CAN do; bringing the issue up for discussion.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:38 pm
The only Night of the Living Dead I really liked was the original black and white version. The remake didn't really do much to improve on it.  

StriderHayato

antoniomej4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:21 pm
MM-212 Beta
Well, since the news has died down, alongside with posting in the guild, I thought I post a thread on which zombie movies you fell in love with. Feel free to talk about whatever containing the zombie genre.
is kind of hard to choose one but i think that dawn of the dead, resident evil 2 and 28 weeks later are so far the best.....  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff