Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Silver Millennium speculation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in Silver Millennium stories?
  Yes!
  kinda...
  Not really.
View Results

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:32 pm
Sicne Endymions' guardians were brought up, I should state this:

They are not Generals. They are KINGS. They are called the Shitennou (Four Heaven Kings), and help to strengthen my theory of when the Silver Millenium took place. Rome conrolled most of the known world, and had King-Generals in charge of each area. I believe the Shitennou represent the highest leaders below the royal family. They controlled the North, South, East, and West countries. (Google Shitennou and find out what they represent in Buddhism to see why this is mentioned) Kunzite is North (Eastern Europe outside of Rome Proper), Jaedite is East (Middle East), Zoicite is South (The Mediterranean and Egypt) and Nephrite is West (Germany and farther West Europe, etc)

They're not generals, but they -were- normal humans until Beryl gave them powers with Metallia's blessing. There was a side effect however, Beryl's Shitennou are no longer humans. The third tankubon shows that their souls are trapped in stones, and when the stones are damaged, they can no longer be reborn.

Adonis worked for Kunzite, yes, but I don't believe it was ever proven that he worked for Kunzite BEFORE the Dark Kingdom rose up. He seemed to be saying that finding Venus-hime in Kunzite's arms pushed him to betrayal. I don't think the other planets really bothered to contact Earth much... or they'd have been able to quell that rebellion through diplomacy. The senshi probably broke their planets' taboos in contacting those Shitennou and falling in love (well, Venus and Mars are the only ones with proof to have had contact with the Shitennou and having a relationship through flashback memories, Jupiter and Mercury are left to be rumored, since there's not much past memory for them).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:16 pm
From what I can tell, Adonis says in one scanlant that he was one of the soldiers that Venus(the planet) leant to help Earth.

That's pretty much all I know about it.

I dunno about their stationed places (the exact places) I just know they are North West East and South. Which could mean they control those hemispheres and the prince is over them.

But that's just me thinking that.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:39 pm
~Alechsa~

They are not Generals. They are KINGS. They are called the Shitennou (Four Heaven Kings), and help to strengthen my theory of when the Silver Millenium took place. Rome conrolled most of the known world, and had King-Generals in charge of each area. I believe the Shitennou represent the highest leaders below the royal family. They controlled the North, South, East, and West countries. (Google Shitennou and find out what they represent in Buddhism to see why this is mentioned) Kunzite is North (Eastern Europe outside of Rome Proper), Jaedite is East (Middle East), Zoicite is South (The Mediterranean and Egypt) and Nephrite is West (Germany and farther West Europe, etc)

Actually, Jadeite is the the Far Eastern Commander, Nephrite is the North American commander, Zoisite is the European commander, and Kunzite is the Middle East commander. It's stated in the Materials Collection.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:23 pm
Roselite Blade
~Alechsa~

Actually, Jadeite is the the Far Eastern Commander, Nephrite is the North American commander, Zoisite is the European commander, and Kunzite is the Middle East commander. It's stated in the Materials Collection.

Ah, I figured I'd gotten some mixed up. I don't like the ideal of including North America though, because before 300 years ago... Europe didn't know it existed, so the Silver Millenium Earth shouldn't have known either... It's explainable as an AU world, though, I suppose. Or she means that's what they're in charge of NOW in the modern world...

When I write fiction I try to keep it historically accurate (I'm weird like that, dunno why) and write the placements of no further west than Spain and no further south than Egypt. I admittedly should write a note about what Naoko placed them in, since I mixed up Zoi, Jed and Kunz... (Western Europe's as close to America as Ancient Earth knew about, so I don't feel very awkward putting Neph there...)

Scanlations drive me nuts... they're good because you get to read an otherwise nontranslated work, but different fans translate kanjis with diferent tenses or a slightly off meaning that still fits context.  

Syndrama

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:28 pm
~Alechsa~
Roselite Blade
~Alechsa~

Ah, I figured I'd gotten some mixed up. I don't like the ideal of including North America though, because before 300 years ago... Europe didn't know it existed, so the Silver Millenium Earth shouldn't have known either... It's explainable as an AU world, though, I suppose. Or she means that's what they're in charge of NOW in the modern world...

When I write fiction I try to keep it historically accurate (I'm weird like that, dunno why) and write the placements of no further west than Spain and no further south than Egypt. I admittedly should write a note about what Naoko placed them in, since I mixed up Zoi, Jed and Kunz... (Western Europe's as close to America as Ancient Earth knew about, so I don't feel very awkward putting Neph there...)

Scanlations drive me nuts... they're good because you get to read an otherwise nontranslated work, but different fans translate kanjis with diferent tenses or a slightly off meaning that still fits context.

Yeah, when I first read that Nephrite-sama was for NA, I freaked out since it didn't "exist" yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:43 pm
Roselite Blade
~Alechsa~
Roselite Blade
~Alechsa~

Yeah, when I first read that Nephrite-sama was for NA, I freaked out since it didn't "exist" yet.

Well if you think about it. It existed then it wouldn't have been called NA as the Natives lived there along with a few other tribes of people so it's possible that it was found once but was forgotten. <<;;  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:21 am
Luamervara
Roselite Blade
~Alechsa~
Roselite Blade
~Alechsa~

Well if you think about it. It existed then it wouldn't have been called NA as the Natives lived there along with a few other tribes of people so it's possible that it was found once but was forgotten. <<;;

same here... I've got this weird thing for keeping events and whatnot in line with history and keeping futuristic technology at least somewhat realistic. I'm the kind of dude that will tell you that a Star Wars lightsaber is impossible because of the 2nd law of thermodynamics: entropy. What I can't explain, but still wanna go with for whatever reason, I explain it with magic.... like the Senshi's powers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:44 am
All I remember was that Sailor moon was trying to save Rini's mom, whom is Serena's future self. I think I'm talking about the right episode? sweatdrop  

Msz. Natural

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:58 am
There is so much I could contribute... But I shall not.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:57 pm
I had a fan fic i wrote a long time agao, where there were three main kingdoms, the kingdom of the sun, moon, and earth. Each had a crystal, like the silver crystal. thats just me though. i never really got alot of it myself, but it was still fun to watch ^.^  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:36 am
I'm still writing a fanfic. In fact, I've got two of them running at the same time. A main story and a side story. I Have bth featured in a guild called FFA (FanFiccers Anonymous) and the main story is also featured in my Journal.

.....now what I'm trying to figure out is why I was invited back to this guild after I had already quit... I'm not particularly 100% in love with at least one of the crew members here and I don't agree with a project some people here are involved in... oh what the hell...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:03 pm
so, does anyone know anything about the Codename wa Sailor V storyline? Who exactly is this Adonis dude? Was he a Knight of planet Venus or just a soldier? I know he had something to do with Princess Venus.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Daaku Romansu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:29 am
ooo I know a lot about Sailor Moon :p  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:19 pm
Rush_Hardroc
so, does anyone know anything about the Codename wa Sailor V storyline? Who exactly is this Adonis dude? Was he a Knight of planet Venus or just a soldier? I know he had something to do with Princess Venus.

I know about Adonis. That he was a soldier but not one of noble birth since he couldn't be with Venus at all and watched her. That and Venus was in love with Kunzite- who became his commander when the planet Venus sent some soldiers to help Earth out.

Apparentally, it shows that Earth's hostility was only towards the moon. *has only read one or two of it so...* His real name *I believe* is dandurite(a type of stone which follows the metals/mineral trend of most villians.).  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:02 am
Danburite.... right right... I think his name changed when he came under Kunzite's command. It's most unfortunate that he loved her while se loved is commander... After some research, I find some more answers, but is there a bigger story behind him? There is so little information about this guy.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff