Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:47 pm
He smiled. "I'm fine, and I'm glad to hear you are too," he said. Gently, he moved some of her hair, tucking it behind her ear. "Come now, don't be afraid to look at me," he said softly, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." [[....why does that sound fermiliar from somewhere....]]
The girl lifted her head, hearing some type of movement behind her. She opened her hand, letting the butterfly go as she turned her head slightly but not enough to see her face. Her hair, which had been resting on her shoulders, slowly fell like water silk, swaying on her back. "Who's there?" said a soft, soothing voice; it was emotionless and cold, all the same, however.

[[stalker!! heart lol it's like 'i was spying on you from behind....' 'o.O :slaps:' 'i didn't mean anything by it-.-']]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:00 pm
Kaori sighed, forcing herself not to flinch as he moved her hair. Then she turned and looked at him. "You don't embarass me..." she murmured. "I've just never been in a situation like this." She smiled faintly, almost laughing at herself. "It's just... odd."

Kai stared at her for a moment, actually taking a step back as he turned. Her voice was strange... He suddenly found himself wishing for his sword. He felt weak without it. But then he decided he'd better reveal himself. He stepped out into the open, watching her steadily but remaining silent.

[I am so sorry for my delays! ><;;
Edit-And now I have to go. T.T]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:15 pm
He chuckled softly. "Odd indeed," he nodded, "I feel the same. But that's okay, isn't it?" he smiled. "What else is odd, is that your brother actually went after Meghan..." he shook his head, "she tends to get in trouble, so I hope he doesn't, as well."
The girl laughed softly, noticing who it was. "It's you again," she smirked, finally looking up. "I haven't seen you since hours ago. I must say, I was starting to miss you," she laughed deep in her throught for no more than a second. "I must say, this girl is in fact interesting in the fact that she still hangs around with you guys," she sighed, "I thought that she would have stayed away from you since before," she continued, looking hurt.
Monkichii missed from the tree, clawing at the air but directed towards her. He didn't like her, and she knew it; but with one cold glance, he scuttled across one of the branches and onto Kai's shoulder, trying to scurry down his shirt to hide.

[[aw. it's oki. >< Oki then Kaori, i'll see ya tomorrow!! heart ]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:52 pm
Kaori smiled faintly to herself, watching the ground. She bit her lip at Sai's words, nodding silently and then exhaling slowly. Then she looked up at him, tilting her head a bit to the side. "Do you think.. that Kai likes her?" she asked. "I haven't known him very long, so I don't know..." She paused, sighing. "I hope they're alright though."

Kai's eyes narrowed slightly. "What are you... talking about?" he mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. His tail flicked behind him in irritation. "Who are you?" He frowned, feeling for his sword only to be reminded yet again that he'd left it. "Since before?" he echoed, unsure of her meaning. Hell, he was confused by everything that was happening!

As Monkichii leapt on him, Kai's hand shot out and grabbed the creature, making sure to keep his normally firm grip loose and gentle. He didn't want to hurt him. All the while, Kai's eyes remained locked on Meghan.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:03 pm
[[laughs evil:: wahahahaha. Yes, i wuv vampy heart he's working with me on this wink ]]
He looked at her a little awkward. "I don't know if he likes her or not," he whispered, sighing to himself. "In any case, I don't know how safe they're going to be seeing as Meghan-chan is such a cluts," he laughed.

She turned on her heals, still in the crouching position. Monkichii hissed even louder, clawing at the mark on the base of her neck, wishing he could reach it. "The name," she said softly, "is Sora." She smirked to herself, knowing he wasn't following any of this.
"Yes," she said happily, leaning foward before standing up. "Before. You remember, in your sisters room?" she mocked; she knew he thought it had been Meghan before, but then again, he didn't even know who she was.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:13 pm
Kaori laughed quietly to herself, shaking her head. "I'm sure Meghan isn't that bad..." she murmured softly, clasping her hands in front of herself as she continued walking.

Kai stared at his hand as the creature he held began hissing and clawing fruitlessly. Then he frowned towards Meghan again. "So... you're claiming to be Sora now?" he asked, and then sighed. Reminds me of how Lighttt and Misa kept supposedly changing... He shook his head and kept his eyes on the female before him. He wasn't even sure who to refer to her as now. He crossed his arms over his chest, holding Monkichii loosely in his grasp, as he waited for the girl to explain herself further.

[Am I being left out of the loop? T.T]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:18 pm
[[no, not really o.O just out of the scheming loop xP. I missed othello, so i needed to take it out on something.. ><]]
"She isn't..." he mumbled, looking at the floor. After a few moments, he lifted his head, looking towards the amusment park. "Look, it's right up there," he said softly, pointing towards the ferris wheel. [[i hope there is one o.o]]

Sora laughed mockingly. "You don't know?" she asked curisouly. "Well, that's a shock. I thought Meggy-chan would have told you by now." Slowly, she started towards him, walking around in a circle around him, eyeing Monkichii when ever she passed. After a few moments, she continued on, still circling around. "You see, she has DID, which is short for [[goes to get a book]] Dissociative Identity Disorder... Of course, she doesn't know she even has it; she may be slightly aware, hanging onto the edges, but she has yet to grasp the whole picture," she laughed. "But, I do believe you get it, correct?" she smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:24 pm
[Aww... -rejected- xP Of course there's a ferris wheel! xD;]

Kaori glanced at him as he eyes dropped to the ground, but looked excitedly forward again at his words. "Really? Where?!" she exclaimed, excitement returning full force. She began bouncing lightly in place once more, eyes growing wide as she saw the ferris wheel. "I-its huge!" she gasped.

Kai's hand clenched as she laughed, and his eyes narrowed in supressed anger. "Know what?" he asked through clenched teeth, then paused as he listened to the response. His eyes followed her as she circled, but the rest of him stayed perfectly still, except for the angrily flicking tail. Then he blinked, eyes set firmly upon her. "Like... a split personality?" he asked, rage subsiding a bit with his surprise.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:29 pm
[HAHAHA. I WUV YOU KAORI~!!! don't feel rejected ::pats on the back:: haha. you never know... ]]
He laughed. "I'm glad you're excited," he smiled at her. "And don't worry about the hight," he winked, "I'll be there with you," he laughed, pounding his fist on his chest, showing his pride. He started laughing at his stupidity. [if you can even call it that]
"Exactly," she nodded, stopping behind him. Suddenly, she launched foward, her arms spread out wide. "Oh, Kai-chan!! You're so smart!!" She giggled, trying to hug him.

[[...i just hadda....]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:35 pm
[Bwaa... xP And I love Meru Puri! But it makes me sad because I'm dumb. xP Only on book two.]

Kaori looked at Sai, laughing as he pounded his chest. She tried stifling it with her hand, but could stop. After a moment, she started coughing, then gasping for breath. Her face blushed bright red and she stared at the ground, though she was still smiling. She couldn't help it. She hadn't been this happy in a very long time. Kei soared over and landed on her shoulder, nuzzling her cheek, and she grinned at him. "You'll be there two?" she asked him, and the small dragon bobbed his head up and down in response.

Kai's eyes widened as he heard her footsteps approaching fast. He spun around, just managing to catch her shoulders in his hands. He held her before himself at arm's length, just staring. He was still surprised by her action, and had acted purely on instinct to stop her. Now he was just trying to let his mind catch up with his actions.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:40 pm
"Hey there, Kei-chan," he smiled at the dragon. "You're so cute!" he sighed, talking about Kaori, "One of the many things I love," he said dramatically.
Sora smirked as he caught her. "So, Kai-chan, why did you catch me?" she knew the reason, but she wanted to hear how he would explain it. She took a step back, laughing softly under her breath as her hazed emerald and green eye looked at him, a small fog lifting into the trees and bushes they were 'lost' in.

[[I KNOW RIGHT?!?! i love it too!! There's only 4 volumes though >< I still haven't gotten the second... grrrr. but i read one, three and four xP]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:47 pm
[I refuse to skip around. I have to read them in order. xD;;]

Kaori nodded, smiling at Kei. "He is, isn't he?" But then she froze, a sudden idea occuring to her. "Unless you weren't talking about him..." Her face flushed red again at the thought and she began fidgiting with her shirt.

Kai stared at her as she drew back, then turned his gaze away. He focused on the fog, thinking to himself. His hands had balled into fists once more as he stared into the distance. "Because..." He said suddenly. "You're not Meghan." He stared back at her, unblinking.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:53 pm
[[lol. I just didn't have 2.. so i was like eh, w.e nd read them]]
He smirked, sighing to himself. "You're correct, I wasn't talking about him." He looked around for a moment, before moving his hand close to hers, trying to twine their fingers together, to hold hands. [that made no sense to me]
Her smirk grew a little wider, listening to him. "Because I'm not her? And, if I had been, what would you have done? Stopped her just like you stopped me?" she chuckled to herself, twirling some hair around her finger.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:59 pm
[Haha, do they make you sad though? Or am I just being weird. xP Reading romance stuff makes me realize that I'm lonely. ><;;]

Kaori's face raised slightly as she watched him out of the corner of her eye. She blinked as she saw him look around, resisting the urge to do so herself. She jumped slightly as he took her hand, but then smiled, cheeks faintly pink, and she intertwined her fingers in his.
[I think I know what you meant. ^^]

Kai glared at her, then let his gaze drop to the floor. Once again, he paused a while as he sorted out her words and the thoughts in his head. Then he frowned, his hand falling slack and uncurling from the fists he'd made. He bowed his head, watching the ground still. "No..." he said softly.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:06 pm
[[I do find it sad... especially next book. Just wait, you'll be like NOOOOO until you read further xD]]
Sai smiled down at her. "I'm glad I'm with you," he said softly. Are we obvious... to Meghan and Kai? he wondered, remembering the scene from in front of the dorms.

Sora laughed, grasping her stomach as she doubled over. She breathed in a few times, trying to calm herself, wiping some tears from her eyes. "Well then, that, is what I call funny," she laughed softly for a moment. She coughed, becoming serious again. "Why look so down? Are you ashamed that I'm inside her?" she teased, skipping around for a few moments before stopping back in front of him. "You know, you can hit me if you want," she smirked, wondering if he would.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff