Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:55 pm
Meghan looked down at the floor, twiddling with a ribbon; what the hell could she possibly say now? "D-Don't worry," she stammered, "I wasn't implying..." she started, but couldn't seem to finsih as she lowered her head even more. She knew he could tell she was embarrassed, otherwise he wouldn't have jumped off her bed and removed his arm; how she wished she hadn't said anything.

It was silent between the two for a small while, the ticking of a clock on the wall almost the only sound coming from inside the room. She wondered what Kai was thinking, but didn't bother to ask; she was slightly afraid to know, in truth.

[[you should go see it!! it's the bestest!!!! xDD i like that word... >< although, i missed some of it cuz i was talking to my friend [brian] who was next to me.. and we were having a 'poke/slap' fight ^.^;; ]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:00 pm
Kai remained against the wall, finally breaking silence with a loud grunt, followed by a heavy sigh. "I... I'm sorry he said that," he began uncertainly, lifting his head and glancing at her. "But this awkwardness is really annoying and kind of pissing me off." He knew that probably sounded blunt, but he was agitated and just being honest. He walked over and plopped down beside her on the bed again, resuming his original place before Hiro had said anything. He bent over slightly, looking at her face. "Hey, I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me," he mumbled, feeling a bit strange for saying these types of things. It didn't suit him, or that's how he felt at least. A year ago, he'd probably have killed himself for getting this close to a girl! But, that was then...

[Whaaa, I want to so badly! Hehe, those are always fun. =P]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:06 pm
Meghan shook her head. "T-there's nothing to be sorry about, really," she said softly, still not looking up. She laughed softly; it was annoying her too. After all, she was the one who cracked after that silent treatment a little while ago. She looked up, feeling him sit down next to her and blushed a little more.
"That's not it at all!" she exclaimed, suprised he'd say something like that. "I'm not uncomfortable at all... it's just... i wasn't thinking about anything like that..." she admited softly, shifting her gaze smoothly to over his shoulder; she couldn't look him in the eyes right then, or she'd be a deep red from embarrassment.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:12 pm
Kai regarded her for a moment, seeing her glance towards his shoulder but not to his face. He couldn't say he was entirely convinced that she wasn't uncomfortable. Her face was still red, and she wouldn't look directly at him. He bowed his head almost shamefully, and then growled in his throat, plopping backwards upon her bed, laying there with his feet still flat on the floor, legs bent at the knees. He layed an arm over his face as he muttered very quietly to himself, "Damn it Hiro..." I'm really going to kill you this time. He had calmed himself somewhat though, his tail thumping gently against the bed beside him.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:17 pm
[[it's like o.O ::plops on your stomach::... OMG! we forgot about Kei and Monkichii!!!! ]]
Meghan glanced over at him, laying down on her bed. She tilted her head slightly, wondering what he was doing. She had the sudden urge, though, to just... poke him in the side. She refrained from doing so, however, hearing him mutter something. "Kai-chan, you should do anything to Hiro-san," she said, lowering herself so she was laying on her side, facing him. "He didn't really do anything, did he?" she asked innocently, as though he really hadn't done anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:22 pm
When Hiro commented about not wanting to go to the south courtyard, Alyssa was about to implore why they shouldn't go there; however, Alyssa figured it was a good enough reason to not go. So, she kept her mouth shut about it; this was also out of characteristic for Alyssa. Normally, she would just blurt out her question, but she didn't want to screw up whatever was happening between Hiro and she.

"Lead the way." Alyssa turned and waved to them both, "Bye guys." Alyssa winked at Kai. She nearly choked on her own laughter when he spoke to Kai about Megham and not being "too rough." She had always been the crude type to laugh at inappropriate jokes, but this was truely hilarious to her.

Alyssa would never dream of making fun of her friends like that; she never did like to embarrass anyone. Alyssa had been through it enough to know how it was like.

Before she bursted out laughing, Alyssa turned and raced out the door to follow Hiro. Her hand was covering her mouth trying desperately to keep in her laughter and giggles. "That was terribly mean you know." Alyssa finally was able to say after the few moments of regaining her composure.

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:26 pm
[Oh no, Kei was in Kaori's jacket! Dx;;]

Kai just laid there for a while, not moving as he gazed blankly at the ceiling. Just the gently thump of his tail the only sound he made. He felt the weight on the bed shift slightly beside him and tilted his head so he could see her better. "Heh," he snorted at first, closing his eyes for a moment again. Then he breathed out slowly once more and shook his head. "Oh, you're right. He didn't say anything. I must have imagined it." He wasn't being sarcastic. He said it totally straight faced with hardly a hint of emotion, though it didn't exaclty sound cold either...

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:31 pm
Meghan sighed, starting to turn over, but felt something behind her head. She smirked, reaching a hand behind her. "Well, maybe you didn't imagine it, but all the same..." she said softly. "Now, are you seriously going to do anything to him?" she smiled, hiding a pillow behind her back. [hint] "Because, you know, if you are planning to do something to him, i'm going to have to punish you," she giggled; it felt like a million years since she threw a pillow at someone.  

Wind.scattered_wings

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:33 pm
Hiro paused for a moment, falling into step beside Alyssa. "I know," he sighed, acting like he felt ashamed, but the smirk showed through accidentally. "And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said something like that to Meghan..." He chuckled quietly to himself and shook his head. "Especially because I have a feeling Kai's going to be coming after me soon." He rubbed his shoulder lightly, almost as if remembering something about it, but he didn't say anything and soon shook it off. "Hm, me lead the way? Truthfully, I haven't really been around this place too much yet..." He frowned once they reached the building's exit doors and paused with one hand on the door. "How about the.... northern courtyard?" he suggestest awkwardly. He really had not been to many places, so he didn't really know what exactly was around.

[My next post will be there if you don't object. ^^;]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:40 pm
OOC:Good stuff. I'm just happy you're on..I would've been sad if you had left.

Alyssa chuckled innocently at his smirk, but rolled her eyes as if annoyed by his remark; though it was quite obvious she was amsued by it. "Oh well Kai won't hurt you if I have anything to say about it. He knows I can take him on if I wish it." Alyssa explained, a very faint hint of a cocky tone mixed in with the tried modesty; didn't work very well.

"Northern Courtyard? Alright sounds fine to me." Alyssa responded quietly, folding her hands infront of herself as if she were an innocent young lady. Her deep red lips cured into a slight smirk as they left for the courtyard; her eyes fixed upon Hiro.

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:42 pm
Kai turned his gaze back to the ceiling, rather afraid he'd end up doing something that'd offend or make her nervously. He closed his eyes again, one arm back over his eyes, the other resting on his stomach. His body was tense, still pretty agravated by Hiro. He smirked faintly as she said she'd have to punnish him. "Oh yeah?" he asked, sitting up halfway, propped up on an elbow. "And how are you going to manage that?" He saw her hand behing her back and prepared himself, wondering what it was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:50 pm
Meghan bit her lip, seeing him a little suspicious. "Well then, it woulda been more fun," she laughed, chucking the pillow at his face, "if you hadn't seen anything!" She turned over, her back towards him, thinking he'd probably throw the pillow right back at her. She looked at the little stuffed cat that lay there, a little annoyed; why didn't she throw that, instead? Throwing animal plush is more fun, she thought, slightly ashamed she hadn't realized it was there.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:04 pm
Kai stared at her. "What would ha-" His voice cut off suddenly as the pillow collided with his face. He'd seen it coming, but was too shocked to react. A... pillow? he thought in suprise, turning it over his in grasp. Never in his life had he experienced anything near to a pillow fight, so he was at a momentary loss for words. Why would anyone throw a pillow? It doesn't hurt at all! That's when it hit him. Oh, it's... not supposed to hurt? He suddenly laughed at himself, realizing how odd he probably looked with his confusion over what was probably a very common human thing. He tossed it back at her, not really aiming and certainly not putting any power into his throw. He sat up a bit more, still propped up on one arm.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:11 pm
Meghan raised herself slightly, reaching out for the stuffed cat. She turned her head, but the pillow suddenly crashed into her face. It plopped down on the bed as she blinked, laughing. She tossed the cat over her shoulder, not taking any aim; for all she knew, it may just go flying out the window. She hoped it wouldn't, though. "There, see! I pushished you," she laughed, sticking out her tongue for a moment.

[[sowwy for the delay]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:21 pm
[That's fine! I'm sorry to say though, that I'm going to bed after this post and then one in the hotsprings. My eyes are blurry. xP]

Kai blinked as the pillow hit her face but couldn't contain the loud laugh that was building inside him. It died down to a chuckle soon, and he was still doing it when she tossed the cat. He reached out, snagging it in his free hand and tossing it back towards her again. "Watch where you throw things. You might break something," he teased. Then he laughed again at her last statement. "Of course you did," he grinned, ruffling her hair. All thoughts of paying Hiro back had currently vanished as he was distracted by this new, childish, but extremely fun game.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff