Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:19 pm
*Strolls into the bar* "I see you guys found Praline, that's good." "Snazzy." *Red said to himself looking at the bar* "Think I'll grab a coke err something and head back up to my room"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:30 pm
"Hi, Red!", Paper said as she looked around, "Where's the bartender?" she wondered out loud.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Elizabeth Sinclaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:22 pm
Kitty hummed a song softly as she continued to walk. Her steps slowed and her eyelids began to droop. Fear went to the back of her mind as stars filled the sky all around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:33 pm
"Well since there isn't a bartender I guess I will suffice for the night," said black to the other two.

He jumped behind the bar hoping nothing bad happened and poured two cokes, one for Red, and one for Paper. He then proceeded to pour himself a glass of red wine, and thought about why he had felt pain in Paper breifly, and also why Praline had pretended to be busy.  

black_knightj

Elizabeth Sinclaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:46 pm
Too tired to walk any further, kitty flopped down in the dirt, laid on her side, her head in a smooth spot and fell instantly asleep.

As she turned and rolled over she dreamt of tall men in black chasing her down the long hall in her fathers office. It seemed to get longer the faster she ran and the walls steadily became closer together. Without turning around she could see the man's face, grinning widely. He parted the walls behind her while she had to squeeze smaller and smaller to get through. Every long, slow step he took shook her like thunder til her head throbbed and she could hardly stand it. She tripped and there was a loud bang and she woke up with a shout to find herself in the desert still under a starry sky.

She wrapped her arms around her knees and sat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:39 pm
After the nightmare Kitty couldn't get back to sleep. She sat up waiting for morning. She tried not to think about her dream or what frightened her; tried to think about things that she loved and when that didn't help at all she tried not to think about anything at all.

She looked up and counted the stars, and watched bats and owls until she noticed a tint of blue in the sky. It changed slowly from a drak velvety blue to a shade that reminded her of the ocean to a light silky blue and finally a hint of rose pink before the sun rose over the top of a mountian and shone brightly across the desert.  

Elizabeth Sinclaire

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:46 am
Something Has Happened
The Naumend Motel has appeared for character:

Kitty

The character(s),

Kitty

will appear in room #2A (Black's Room).

The character(s),

Kitty

will appear with the following item(s):

All Items; "light clothes now covered with dirt, sneakers, gold locket, small purse with cellphone, lipgloss, keys, mastercard"

The character(s),

Kitty

will not appear with the following item(s):
N/A

Character Condition
The character(s),

Kitty

is currently very tired, hungry and a little delirious.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:50 am
Something Has Happened
The Motel is experiencing the beginnings of a heavy rainstorm.

The parkinglot:
Covered in 1/8th inch of rain

The rooms:
Water has yet to reach the grounds near the rooms.

Praline:
Not in the main office or her room.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:51 am
"Gosh Black, aren't you the least be worried you might get in trouble?" Paper said as she accepted the coke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:08 pm
Feeling somthing very strange happen black continued to sip on his wine. " I think it should be ok, If no one comes by I might aswell stay and do this for Praline during the night," said black with a smile to Paper.

He still felt uneasy about the feeling so he said to Red, "Red when you go to your room, mind checking mine, I think somthing is here and I don't know where I just want to make sure it dosn't go in my rucksack."  

black_knightj

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:18 pm
black_knightj
Feeling somthing very strange happen black continued to sip on his wine. " I think it should be ok, If no one comes by I might aswell stay and do this for Praline during the night," said black with a smile to Paper.

He still felt uneasy about the feeling so he said to Red, "Red when you go to your room, mind checking mine, I think somthing is here and I don't know where I just want to make sure it dosn't go in my rucksack."
*Turns to Black* ".....Yeah I'll check your room aswell, what do you think is here?" *Red aksed soflty*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:21 pm
whispering to Red "Nothing dangurous, but it felt like there was another person in the hotel, I just want to be certain.."  

black_knightj

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:23 pm
"Got a knife on ya?" Then I'll go check." *red asked black.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:27 pm
Red_knightm
"Got a knife on ya?" Then I'll go check." *red asked black.*
"There is one in my rucksack, use that now go find out.
"  

black_knightj

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:28 pm
"Right." *Red strolled out softly and proceeded to Blacks room cautiously*  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items