Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

Mankati

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:20 pm
Pyrokinesis is like telepathy in some ways but different in one way, the transfer of Heat/flame into an object you can transfer it to any kind of object... I think what my thumb(which hasn't been working) does is that in someway because it heats it up to a point of burning... now I don't use the thumb thing, just the same idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:22 pm
Mankati
Pyrokinesis is like telepathy in some ways but different in one way, the transfer of Heat/flame into an object you can transfer it to any kind of object... I think what my thumb(which hasn't been working) does is that in someway because it heats it up to a point of burning... now I don't use the thumb thing, just the same idea.

hmmm...interesting....very interesting...  

13GreenRoses

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:27 am
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged

At the moment, I'm learning hypnotherapy.

Also, the main reason why people can't to telekinesis is that there is no way for the human body to move energy in such a way to make an object move without touching it.

I'm getting tired of that excuse. -_- What proof do you have that energy is not flowing between the object and the human? We are all surronded by usable energy. Why can't we just use it? There's no reason. If you question everything, there's no way you'll ever learn how to do it. THat is, if you wanted to.

Mankati- Pyrokinesis falls under telekinesis. Close to the same thing. ^_^

Energy can be moved about, but it depends on the form of energy and what can be used to move it.
For example, heat can be moved through radiation, conduction. Now, the heat in a human body is a certain temperature, so it cannot go to pyrokinesis levels as we would die.
As for kinetic energy, that can only be caused by physical force. Opposite and equal reaction sort of thing.
The only way that we could "move" an object would be to use very high frequency sound, and this would cause the object to vibrate, but it would go no where.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:10 am
*makes fake gun sounds* wow love how you shoot ideas done  

Mankati

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:43 am
Mankati

*falls to floor laughing* rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:02 am
Mankati

I'm just logical...  

Lord Jagged
Captain

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:34 am
Lord Jagged
Mankati

I'm just logical...

screw logic... evil i see logic as just another way to take away magic and mystery from the universe.my personal opion is that everyone should just stop looking for whats at the bottom of the ocean and at the edges of the universe...if they keep doing that,where will all the magic,mystery, and wonder be? if they know it all,then theres no hope,no certain part of you that daydreams.No one will ever get to have a talk with a young child when they say"Whats up there?" when youre supposed to reply"I dont know...thats the beauity of it."No one will ever get to see a childs eyes light up as they wonder whats really there...(sorry,i tend to ramble on ideas that i feel very stongly about...im a hopeless daydreamer and honestly,i dont want to know whats out there...itll take away all the mystery.all the magic crying and i dont want that... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:47 am
I'm open minded. I've even tried most of the types of magics and psi powers, and beleived in only a few less than I've tried.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:30 pm
Lord Jagged
I'm open minded. I've even tried most of the types of magics and psi powers, and beleived in only a few less than I've tried.

thats cool...at least u believe i a few things^.~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:35 pm
Well also people need magic, if everything is explained... what is the fun in life. Now watch Lord Jagged steal that away stare  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:37 pm
Mankati
Well also people need magic, if everything is explained... what is the fun in life. Now watch Lord Jagged steal that away stare

But if we come to full understanding of what makes up the universe and how it works, we can make magic.
Teleportation. The movement of thoughts through the air. Being able to control fire.
It is possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:38 pm
Lord Jagged
Mankati

But if we come to full understanding of what makes up the universe and how it works, we can make magic.
Teleportation. The movement of thoughts through the air. Being able to control fire.
It is possible.

then its not magic...see the true meaning of magic(in my opinion)is that u dont know...  

13GreenRoses

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:47 pm
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
Mankati

It is possible.

then its not magic...see the true meaning of magic(in my opinion)is that u dont know...

Do you know how particle accellerators work, or a wormhole? Only those who need to know do know. Everybody else can just use it. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:10 pm
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
Mankati

It is possible.

Do you know how particle accellerators work, or a wormhole? Only those who need to know do know. Everybody else can just use it. wink

hmmm...interesting....very interesting...  

13GreenRoses

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:27 pm
Mankati
A bit wrong there. I've done some pryokinesis. You don't transfer heat energy to it or anything. You need to speed up the fire or catalist, making it get hotter. 3nodding  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff