Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:48 pm
I've been hearing that "Mike", the guy who helps Leon in the aerial attack on the island is Hunk. Kinda sounds like a lot of BS, but anyone think this?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:08 pm
Rezzy 4 can`t be that bad! I mean sure the redundancy of ashley getting kidnapped, can get annoying, but its still a great game. Although it s does seem if you accidentaly get associated with leon you die. i.e. Luis, and mike.  

Roy_Zombie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:23 pm
Roy_Zombie
Rezzy 4 can`t be that bad! I mean sure the redundancy of ashley getting kidnapped, can get annoying, but its still a great game. Although it s does seem if you accidentaly get associated with leon you die. i.e. Luis, and mike.
It's a great game. Like Enter The Matrix is a great game.
Now look at it this way: Is Enter the Matrix a good Resident Evil game? What if it was called Enter the Resident Evil? And you play as Jill and Chris instead of Niobe and Ghost? Would it make for a good Resident Evil game? I don't think so. Just the same, RE4 was a fun experience and a real piece of eye candy. But it really didn't stir Resident Evil storyline in a very interesting direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

...What if it was called Enter the Resident Evil?

Sounds like somekind of fun house! LOL  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:18 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME

...What if it was called Enter the Resident Evil?

Sounds like somekind of fun house! LOL
Enter the Biohazard has a nice ring to it. Could have named Outbreak that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:16 am
See what this game has done to the real fans of this series. Its turned us into hypocrites. I see members on gaia blowing the whole series inside out since RE4.

"Ohh wait, Ashley should have a gun so she can defend herself"
"Ashley is a wimp, give her a weapon."
"Leon has issues and gets capurted alot"
"RE4 is soo hard and scared me."

Congrats n0obs, we official know how to label a game! confused  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:17 am
MM-212 Beta
I've been hearing that "Mike", the guy who helps Leon in the aerial attack on the island is Hunk. Kinda sounds like a lot of BS, but anyone think this?
Yes. HUNK's too cool to help an emo-fied Leon. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:24 am
MilitantClockwork
MM-212 Beta
Yes. HUNK's too cool to help an emo-fied Leon. ninja
rofl  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Alice Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:59 pm
I think Resident Evil 4 was definitely a huge step away from our beloved zombie and poop your pants bad guy norm, but it was new... I liked the subtly to it and the simplicity. Plus the camera angle doesn't suck, the graphics don't suck, and there are fun things to do! It's like Resident Evil Lite, or Diet Resident Evil, see? Some people have heart conditions you know...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:30 am
I still think it could have easily been challenging with good ol' zombies in it. Just as Dead Aim was.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:16 am
This is true. However, you could simply aim at their head and boom! One shot kills. ...Hey, that would be awesome! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:15 pm
Canas Renvall
This is true. However, you could simply aim at their head and boom! One shot kills. ...Hey, that would be awesome! xd

Well, they could BEND the gameplay rules a little. I mean, in dead aim, if you want to get a true head shot, you gotta hit them dead between the eyes. And either way, when they walk, they sway back and forth so much that it's not as easy as you might think.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:21 am
Dead Aim....augh...I hated that game purely for the fact that it didn't work with my speakers. I couldn't hear the dialouge and I always had the volume turned up so I was always missing hints, and major twists in the story line. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:38 am
MilitantClockwork
Dead Aim....augh...I hated that game purely for the fact that it didn't work with my speakers. I couldn't hear the dialouge and I always had the volume turned up so I was always missing hints, and major twists in the story line. crying
You weren't missing anything, trust me.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:57 am

re4 has too many fankids.

They make a lot of topics like:

'HOW COME LEON ISNT IN RE1??'

'WHY ARE THE CAMERA ANGLES NOT LIKE RE4??'

'THE OTHER GAMES ARE TOO SCARY'

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]