Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnanacow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:54 pm
hey guys. im from canada i play t4 and t5. but i prefer t5 more. i mainly use nina and kazuya. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:22 am
Tekken 2 got me into the series. I don't have that game anymore, but I can play it in Tekken 5 arcade history mode. xp I own T3 to T5, I'm counting Tekken Tag.

My favorite characters are Julia, Nina, Lee, Jin and Hwaorang.  

Chezea

Taz06

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:38 am
HIYA!!
Well a little about my self :
* I have been playing tekken since the first one came out
* I own ALL teken games
* The best character for me is Jin
* I absolutly love tekken roleplaying
* I am good at roleplaying
* Looking forward to working with namco in the near future
Well thats all basically

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:47 pm
Hi. smile I'm from Australia and I've been into Tekken since Tekken 2. I currently own T2, T3, TTT, T4, T5 and I've got Tekken: DR on hold for christmas. whee

My fave characters is Hwoarang, King, Lee Chao Lan, Asuka Kazama, Feng Wei, Nina Williams, Jin Kazama. Personally my fave techniques is grapples and counter-attacks. smile  

Pooky Girl

Atlantiangirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:17 pm
Hello! I'm Faati (pronounced Fau-tee, not Fatee like fat rolleyes stressed Oh and that's a nickname sweatdrop ) and I am 13. I'm from America and my fave characters are Christie, Eddy, Jin, and Hwoarang. I own T4, I did own T5 but it's lost stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:37 am
Hi. name is crazyraccoon. Tekken 3 got me addicted to this fighter.
FAVS:
raven
hwoarang (from 3&4)
Devil Jin
steve
YOSHIMITSU

heart ASUKA KAZAMA heart
heart LING XIAOYU heart

And MY NUMBER1 is: BRYAN FURY!!!!!!!!!!!  

Half Man-half otaku

Twilight B

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:05 pm
uh hi, my names brandon i'm from chicago and i'm 17.
been a tekken fan since the very first game back when i played with michelle and played with her in tekken 2 too.

now julia is my number one character.
so...yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:11 am
Hey i'm Rayl i'm from England and i'm 21.

I don't currently own any Tekken games but people say i'm fairly good at them. Whenever i can i love to play Dark Ressurection =3

My best character is Lee Chaolan  

RaylEnzan

Ayane Kriyo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:15 am
Joined some time ago but whatever. Name's Christina from Oklahoma. The first Tekken game I played was 3, so I'm a bit late. This is also the only other Tekken game I've played besides 5. I've would've liked to play Tag though.

My favorites in T3 were Nina(first character ever played)and Julia. I also dabbed a little on Anna, as well. As for 5, I just played Nina. I finally decided to learn how to play this game, and in my discoveries I learned that Nina was Top Tier. biggrin So I just stuck to her. I never got to use her 5.0 self against anyone. By the time I started to play in the arcades DR was already out.

Speaking of DR, I love it to bits. The only thing in that game that I feel is stupid DJ's new throw. Personally, I think it needs to die. My main for DR is Anna. Though I also play Lili as well. Tee hee, I think Lil's awesome. whee Though not as awesome as Ann. I want to learn how to play Nina and Lee. Lee, mainly because I need a male in my roster.

What else? Oh, my general favorites are Hwoarang, Kazuya, and Heihachi.

To conclude, I hate Kazamas(sans Asuka) with every fiber of my being. Why? Because, I seen Jin and Jun's characters in hundreds of anime, books, and games and I'm sick of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Hiya guyz!!! My REAL name is Jessica, and I love Tekken so much I decided to join a guild!

I first fell in love with Tekken when I was maybe 7-8 years old and I played my 5-7 year old cousin's Tekken 3! That sentence didn't require an exclamation point, but who cares!
I ususally play with
Mokujin
Xiaoyu
Nina
Anna (I believed in the Girl Power when I was eight!)
Asuka
Gon
Law
Yoshimitsu (only because he does that slidey around thing in Tekken 5)

I especially love the Customize and Arcade History features in Tekken 5!

I'm sad though, because Tekken 6 is coming on the PS3 and there's no way I can afford that with all of the PS2 games I bought!  

+Quetzacotl eLECTRONICA+

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:48 pm
Hello, Im Amy! Thanks Julia Chang, for inviting me here! (Big thanks, actually!) My fav characters are Chrisite, Anna, Nina, Julia, and Xiayou! Hope this will be enjoyable!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:10 pm
hi im live in canada and my fav fighter is ling Xiaoyu and li wulong  

Mangafan5

Rubedo II

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:23 pm
Thank you for your kind invitation, and I'm happy to say hello here. I can't give out my real name, but just call me Shin. I have been playing Tekken since when I first played the PS.

I mostly use Hwoarang most due to he fits my fighting style. But I'm also good with Asuka and Steve.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:42 am
Greetings all, Byrons the name, Tekkens the game. I'm 21, from England, finishing a Games Design degree.

It should be pretty obvious who my favorite character is, the Fisherman himself. Fave in the series has to be DR, I've played it basically every day since it came out.

Other faves include Devil Jin, Jack, Hwoarang and the baddest of em all, Mokujin. Any feat accomplished is doubled if you use Mokujin.  

Byron Fury

Vrishnok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:41 pm
Hello all...
I started playing tekken since 3, but i've played all of em
since then. I like using the characters that utilize mishima
style. Devil Jin and Jin from 3 are my favs and best. I can
also play with King, Kazuya, Xiaoyu and Baek. Feng is my
favorite new addition and another favorite.  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff