Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:31 am
Thats an uplifting speech right there Dathu. Though... What happens when you're a-sexual unwillingly? gonk What if you can't get anyone to have sex with you?! What if you're such a loser that other people just stay away from you (sexually of course, I do have friends)? I need to go cry now...  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:07 am
DivideByZero14
Sanguvixen
What are your thoughts on Asexuality people of the GAU?

It is something I really do not understand (like vegetarianism). Sex is the best fun you can have for free, legally. It's the one place I disagree with Foamy: if people can't agonize over their relationships and sex, what is there to agonize over? Sure, there are pregnancy and diseases, but I, for one, am gay, and there are tests for that other thing.

Sangu, why wouldn't you want to have sex? confused

Why are people like that? There is a difference between Asexuality and Celibacy.

Asexuals cannot choose.
Celibates can choose.

I did not choose to be asexual. I just am incapable of being sexually aroused. It's not a choice, it is the way my body is.

Celibacy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celibacy

Asexuality:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

I'm more inclined to believe that its a hormonal thing.

People have hormones that activate when they are sexually aroused. That induces the feeling of pleasure, and feeds the sex drive. The want of having sexual intercourse for the means of pleasure requires certain hormones.

Without those hormones, a person cannot have a sex drive, and they cannot be sexually aroused. That can lead to a person being asexual.

Don't preach to me about what I am missing. Its not something I can control.

There are lot of jerks out there that think that we make this up. They think that Asexuality is just some sort of fad....they don't understand it, because they don't have to deal with it.

It is a touchy subject for me, because many many people just don't understand it.

Sanguvixen

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:17 am
PickleBoy
Thats an uplifting speech right there Dathu. Though... What happens when you're a-sexual unwillingly? gonk What if you can't get anyone to have sex with you?! What if you're such a loser that other people just stay away from you (sexually of course, I do have friends)? I need to go cry now...

Not being able to find someone to have sex with you doesn't make you asexual. It just means you need to learn better pick up lines.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:19 pm
Sanguvixen
PickleBoy

Not being able to find someone to have sex with you doesn't make you asexual. It just means you need to learn better pick up lines.

And dress a little better. Oh and shower, girls/guys like it when you shower.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:51 pm
Dathu
Sanguvixen
PickleBoy

Ugh.....that goes both ways. Want to get someone? Take a bath!

I can't stand being around people who don't bathe. They reek of body odor, and are embarassing to be around.

I had to put up with my stepbro for the last two years....and he stunk! Everything he sat on would stink for days....guys and girls...do the world a favor and bathe regularly!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:14 pm
Sanguvixen
Dathu
Sanguvixen
PickleBoy

I can't stand being around people who don't bathe. They reek of body odor, and are embarassing to be around.

I had to put up with my stepbro for the last two years....and he stunk! Everything he sat on would stink for days....guys and girls...do the world a favor and bathe regularly!

Can you come over here and tell my freeloader brother that? He only bathes about once every one or two weeks. And only when my mom prods him for a few days. He's 21, by the way, and hasn't held a job for more than a week and a half.  

Phoebos

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:54 pm
Sanguvixen
I did not choose to be asexual. I just am incapable of being sexually aroused. It's not a choice, it is the way my body is.

I am so sorry, Sangu; I completely, completely misunderstood.

Sanguvixen
It is a touchy subject for me, because many many people just don't understand it.

That would be me. redface

PickleBoy

It's like I've been telling you guys...prostitution is the answer to all of your problems... twisted  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:25 pm
eek You guys really think that I would whine if it was because I didn't bathe? I take a shower everyday. Brush my teeth two-three times a day. I wear decent clothing. Nice to know you guys think I'm that much of a tard. stare  

PickleBoy

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:10 am
PickleBoy
eek You guys really think that I would whine if it was because I didn't bathe? I take a shower everyday. Brush my teeth two-three times a day. I wear decent clothing. Nice to know you guys think I'm that much of a tard. stare

Oh come now PB. Of course we think better of you. We were just making sure all the bases were covered, that's all. wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:45 am
Phoebos
Sanguvixen
Dathu
Sanguvixen
PickleBoy

Can you come over here and tell my freeloader brother that? He only bathes about once every one or two weeks. And only when my mom prods him for a few days. He's 21, by the way, and hasn't held a job for more than a week and a half.

Employers don't want to hire people who stink. If people can't bother to have proper hygene....what does that say of other things as well?

Customers don't want to be near people who stink. Tell him that maybe if he'd bathe more often he might be better able to hold a job better.

Sanguvixen

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:47 am
PickleBoy

That wasn't meant towards you PB. I guess you misunderstood us.

I think most people wash regularly...still there are some stinky ones out there! Both my step-brothers don't bathe ever...they stink so bad that the scent would gag a maggot.

Do you have long hair? Or do you keep it cut short? I notice that guys with longer hair tend to have an easier time getting girls. I guess because having long hair is cool, or a preference or something.

Personally I think guys with longer hair look cute.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:03 am
Sanguvixen
PickleBoy

I think most people wash regularly...still there are some stinky ones out there! Both my step-brothers don't bathe ever...they stink so bad that the scent would gag a maggot.

Do you have long hair? Or do you keep it cut short? I notice that guys with longer hair tend to have an easier time getting girls. I guess because having long hair is cool, or a preference or something.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Pickleboy is actually a girl...

Anyway, PB. Don't worry, same s**t here, though I brush my teeth twice a day and shower every day. It's not fair sometimes, no-one seems to fancy me either. In fact, that area of my life is very much ******** up at the moment for personal reasons.

Anyway, it can't stay like that forever. One day, your knight in shining armor/princess will find you, and there will be a happy ever after.

Erm... probably.

heart Medieval-quixotic romances heart

Muaethia

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:37 am
Muaethia
Sanguvixen
PickleBoy

Anyway, PB. Don't worry, same s**t here, though I brush my teeth twice a day and shower every day. It's not fair sometimes, no-one seems to fancy me either. In fact, that area of my life is very much ******** up at the moment for personal reasons.

Anyway, it can't stay like that forever. One day, your knight in shining armor/princess will find you, and there will be a happy ever after.

Erm... probably.

Wait..is PB a he or a she? The Avi is male... redface

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:50 am
Sanguvixen
Muaethia
Sanguvixen
PickleBoy

Erm... probably.

Wait..is PB a he or a she? The Avi is male... redface
Well, according to Divided in the picture thread, she's a girl. But why the boy avi PB? Lesbian?  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Phoebos

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:16 pm
Sanguvixen
Phoebos
Sanguvixen
Dathu
Sanguvixen
PickleBoy

Employers don't want to hire people who stink. If people can't bother to have proper hygene....what does that say of other things as well?

Customers don't want to be near people who stink. Tell him that maybe if he'd bathe more often he might be better able to hold a job better.

He would shower on the days he went to work, I think. But otherwise, he stinks like nothing else.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff