Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kynale

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:37 pm
Aoi Hikari
Drew? I haven't seen him.... sweatdrop Pic please?

*looks down and twiddles* Whenever the show comes on while I'm watching TV, the minute I even see a glimpse of Brock I go into a giggle fit and then switch it off.... so I haven't seen any eppy's since... early Johto. redface

Hehe, whenever there's an epi with Drew, which isn't too often, I always go into a giggle fit. xd Dunno why, but my mom thinks I'm insane. It's funny.

Hmm, a picture... *looks for one*

Okay, this is the best pic I could find.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:49 pm
Kynale
Aoi Hikari
Drew? I haven't seen him.... sweatdrop Pic please?

*looks down and twiddles* Whenever the show comes on while I'm watching TV, the minute I even see a glimpse of Brock I go into a giggle fit and then switch it off.... so I haven't seen any eppy's since... early Johto. redface

Hehe, whenever there's an epi with Drew, which isn't too often, I always go into a giggle fit. xd Dunno why, but my mom thinks I'm insane. It's funny.

Hmm, a picture... *looks for one*

Okay, this is the best pic I could find.

Aw he is cute. I've never even seen him since I haven't watched the show in a long time. I meant to today but my mom came home and I ended up actually talking to her... So I didn't turn on the TV. Maybe I'll watch tomorrow.  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:44 pm
Aoi - Any color is fine, but she's usually wearing pink.

Kynale - If you don't want to call him "Drew," you could always call him by his Japanese name, "Shuu." Of course, that sounds like "Shoe," so...I don't know if that's any better. eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:27 am
Little Rachael

Kynale - If you don't want to call him "Drew," you could always call him by his Japanese name, "Shuu." Of course, that sounds like "Shoe," so...I don't know if that's any better. eek

Well, I tried the " Shuu" thing for awhile, but you're right that it sounds odd when you say it outloud. Besides, when I say "Drew" people usually just assume I'm talking about my nephew, so no harm done. sweatdrop (Usually.)  

Kynale

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:46 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:07 pm
Pah, I have to go to class and won't be able to watch.

Won't be able to watch all summer, either. In class from 10:30-3:50 all summer. Foo.

Maybe I'll get up early on Saturday.  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:14 pm
Jishin

Won't be able to watch all summer, either. In class from 10:30-3:50 all summer. Foo.

Aw, that sucks. My problem is I always forget to watch it. I just don't think about it. Geeze I certainly have enough time to watch it, I don't have much to do! You'd think I'd remember it. I'm gonna try to watch it tomorrow too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:59 pm
Little Rachael

oh, one more thing... CG or pencil crayon? If you wanna example of my CG skills, check out my Wishlist in my siggy. That my drawing in the back ground ^^;

And Shuu? that's cute! He seems to have James eyes, though....not a bad thing, mind you. smile  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:30 pm
Here's a good picture of Drew, Aoi, courtesy of Dodgemaster Tim. xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:46 pm
Jishin

All summer?! That's gotta be a drag... sweatdrop  

piinkerton

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:21 pm
Sabrina! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:13 am
Kynale
Well, I tried the " Shuu" thing for awhile, but you're right that it sounds odd when you say it outloud. Besides, when I say "Drew" people usually just assume I'm talking about my nephew, so no harm done. sweatdrop (Usually.)

Well, if you pronounce it with a Japanese "uu" sound, then it'll sound different from "Shoe," but not enough for people around you to tell the difference. gonk

Aoi - Anything is fine. Which are you better at? I'm assuming pencil, since I suck at CG and I'm okay with pencil...you're great with CG, so I imagine you're awesome at pencil! But different people have different skills. Whatever you feel comfortable with. 3nodding  

Little Rachael

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:26 pm
I don't even like real people like that, yet. x.x;;;;  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:45 pm
Serelia
All summer?! That's gotta be a drag... sweatdrop

I dunno, would you call Beginning Design and Freehand Drawing a drag? mrgreen I wouldn't.  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:39 pm
Aoi Hikari
I think it's Lance. *raises eyebrow* he reminds me of a pink haired Vegeta ... looks like him, anyway. sweatdrop

stressed  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces