Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tuxedo Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuxedo mask i love you
  SO HANDSOME !!
View Results

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:54 am
O.O long time i've visited, *crys from the shame*Every guy should love thee tuxedo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Shyao_Sorceress
Well i dont like Mamoru that much in the anime or manga...but i do like him better in the PGSM. hes much more passoniate than in the manga or anime.

in the anime and manga i like seiya a lot better. 4laugh hes so much more romantic and more funny than mamoru who always has to be serious. thats kinda boring when he always so stiff and serious. i mean sure hes nice and all...but too serious for my taste.

I agree mamoru is serious but he has to be because of usgai remeber she doenst act serious. she is more like acts like a kid (i am sure anyone acts like that now and then) but hey you cant blame them. I see it as Mamoru being serious and usgai all hyper two good combaines since you dont want to see them both serious or them both acting like kids. so i think the way they both act with each other is just fine ^^  

Phoenix_17

Phoenix_17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:56 pm
I always heart Tuxedo Mask he was always so cool to be even when he wants to protect usgai. just a cute couple together ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:29 pm
I LOVE TUXEDO MASK I HOPE WHEN I HAVE A MAN THAT WERE PASIONATLY IN LOVE LIKE HIM AND SAILOR MOON AND IF I COULD MAGICLY MAKE HIM APEAR I WOULD BRING HIM HERE 2 B MY MAN BECAUSE HE IS MY KING LET ME HEAR U SAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

DarkCinders

Polexeny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:15 am
heart heart oooooh!!! i love Tuxedo Mask. Except when Seiya showed up I was confused of who I liked better. They look a like except for Seiya's long hair. Seiya is sweeter and more of a boyfriend type. But then again, he turns into a girl!!! But I'm still a Mamoru fan because he is the original love of Usagi. I'm sure he has reasons why he's not that showy with his emotions. Mamoru and Usagi do have a big age gap after all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:55 pm
when my sis and i were younger.. get this.. we had a black and white massive panda bear and we use to play sailor moon.. with the panda bear being tuxedo mask! rofl
my sis and i use to have fights over who could hold him blaugh

memories  

Elfstar 13

Kurai_Shokora

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:58 pm
I luff Tuxedo Mask with all of my being heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:31 am
He was my first anime crush.
;D

`The Cheshire Cat.

Kurosawa Kiharu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:34 pm
I like Tuxedo kamen he is so cute and plus he is a protector of earth if he is here that was pretty great,almost the war in here^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:25 pm
Tuxedo mask is awesome!!! i use to dream that i was sailormoon..hee hee...but it would never be...so i admire frm afar...lol  

ms.elle-chan

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:52 pm
ms.elle-chan
Tuxedo mask is awesome!!! i use to dream that i was sailormoon..hee hee...but it would never be...so i admire frm afar...lol

Oh gosh that is so cute. I've had dreams like that, but never with him, always guys from other shows. I'd have to say the person that I thought was cuteset though was Pararu or Helios. Ever notice how much they look alike?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:45 pm
I really like Tuxido Mask, expecially when he transforms into his prince form. eek  

Gwyndalen

DiamondPrincess22

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:55 pm
OHHH TUXEDO MASK BABY!!!!!!!
HE WAS MY FIRST ANIME CRUSH!
LOVE HIM!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:19 pm
i love tuxedo mask!!!! i used to pretend i was sailor moon and my little boyfriend was tuxedo mask when i was really little. i miss that! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

PrincessOfTheMuddPeople

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:09 am
I love Tuxedo Mask and fell in love with him the first time I saw him on the series. But I loved him even more after reading the manga!!! He was soooo hot and the perfect man!!! 4laugh heart heart heart  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff