Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 667 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:03 pm
"Aww your so adorable" She went over to the water bed and tapped to her side. "Come sit with me and i'll try to explain it" She took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "Well i guess htey make in factories where big machines process it to like the flavor and some glitter altogether and put in a tube glass and this thing to rub it on your lips and wala" A sweatdrop appeared on her head again not knowing if that was true.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:06 pm
Sora found another word that sparked his interest; glitter. It sounded strange, but magical, or at least he had hoped so. "What is this glitter? Does that make it take like cherries? And how do they get the flavor out of the cherries?" he asked. Normally he wasn't one to ask questions, but small things that fascinated him easily caught his attention.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:11 pm
Suki held your chin and kissed your lips softly patting your head. "My my my so many questions from you..well glitter is a sparkling or glistening light..now ther cherries.... good question that one is what even eye don't know grasshopper." She laughed softly smiling again looking at you. "Anything else my dear?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:14 pm
Sora still didn't really understand much about the terms she used, but he thought he'd save that for another day. He looked around, noticing the sheer size of the room. "Why is the girls dorm much larger than the boys dorm?" he asked.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:25 pm
Suki shruuged as she leaned aganist the bed spreading her arms throughout the bed as she smiled. "Well me and my other 4 sisters live here so it has to be big i guess.." She laughed softly and looked up at you. "Are you an only child Sora?" She licked her lips tasting her lips as she smiled to herself. She cracked her neck waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:34 pm
Sora nodded as he looked down at the bed. "I was found by a river when I was only 2 years old," he said in a glum tone. "I never knew my parents, and I don't know if I have brothers or sisters. But the shaolin monks took me in, and the elder raised me like I was a son of his. And my peers, they were like my family." he said, smiling. "So relatively speaking, I have no family. But spiritually, I have more than I'll ever need."  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:36 pm
She made an oh face as she heard his story she nodded. Very interesting story thats sadd though... Suki closed her eyes and smiled. "Well you have me Sora..don't worry" She patted his shoulders and nodded opening her eyes again kissing your forehead. "So do you wanna do anything..seen any place or want to see one?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:40 pm
Sora thought for a moment as he looked around the room. He had been in the dining hall, the training room, all around the dorms, and the hotspring. "Well, there's a few places I've never been to." as he looked at her. "Whatever you want to do is fine."  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:43 pm
Suki rolled her eyes. "Ohh there are os many things i want to do even you couldn't keep up with it" She smiled as she got up streching her body out. She yawned and looked back at you. "Where is a place you haven't been to,hun...i think is hould call you Sora-kun if you like" She nodded adn sat on your lap and licked your lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Sora nodded, since he appreciated japanese formalism. He smiled as he wondered where to go. "I...I have no idea. It's such a big place, I don't know where to start.." he said, looking down.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:58 pm
"Well tell me about your arts i would like to see what you can do?" She smiled as she turned off the lights it was darker than night itself as she watched what he would do. light manipulation She smiled through the dark as she sat down on the floor by the door waiting his move. "Show me what will you do in this situtation..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:01 pm
Sora smiled. He had been practicing his light manipulation very well. A few photons of light came in through the window. Focusing on those photons, he bented the light to come to his hand, and defined a stopping point for the light. He pulled all the photons he could making a small sphere of light, no brighter than 3 candles. He smiled and looked at her face, illuminated by the ball. "This is the best I can do right now." looking at the golf ball sized sphere of light.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:12 pm
Suki scratched her arm as she watched his powers. he does need some training As she watched him come up to her and nodded. "Ok come back if you wish" she gave him a soft kiss and went over to her water bed streching out her body giving a deep sigh. Snowball running up to her and laying on her stomach  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:17 pm
Sora followed back into the room, smiling. He came in, and sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at her. "There's always time to train later. Being with friends is more important." he said with a smile on his face.  

The Action Hank

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces