Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:14 pm
Resident Isaka
Uenna
Resident Isaka
Uenna
Resident Isaka
But if we said the name Leon in french, it is a old men name! eek eek That why I always say it in english. Sounds better to me. And so Albert is, and Alfred. And Claire is a name of a middle age woman... I say it in english too! eek 3nodding
Lol, if you say my name with an accent, it sounds like Leon xd Not sure which accent though.. o_O;

What's your name?
It's Leanne. 3nodding

Oh ok! domokun
Lol, yeah.. my friend was like "COME HERE LEANNE!" but she said it all weird.. everyone thought she said "Leon".. of course, I still responded.. >_>;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:10 pm
I love Leon and Krauser. Leon + Krauser = Pwn.

oh but damn Luis was such a cool character, he had the best accent man, i was so sad but pissed off when he died. I swore to pwn saddler as hard as i could when Luis died.

R.I.P.
Luis Sera

A man who should have lived.  

NinzorJons

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:03 am
Uenna
Resident Isaka
Uenna
Resident Isaka
Uenna
Resident Isaka
But if we said the name Leon in french, it is a old men name! eek eek That why I always say it in english. Sounds better to me. And so Albert is, and Alfred. And Claire is a name of a middle age woman... I say it in english too! eek 3nodding
Lol, if you say my name with an accent, it sounds like Leon xd Not sure which accent though.. o_O;

What's your name?
It's Leanne. 3nodding

Oh ok! domokun
Lol, yeah.. my friend was like "COME HERE LEANNE!" but she said it all weird.. everyone thought she said "Leon".. of course, I still responded.. >_>;
Unfortunately, Leila sounds nothing like Leon. I've got the hair, though! Reddish with a side parting ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:39 pm
"Chris is our old partner, y'know."

"Let's just hope this isn't Chris's Blood."

"...And you would've been a Jill Sandwich!"

"I've got this!"

Barry's the man.  

Mornegin

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:14 pm
NinzorJons
I love Leon and Krauser. Leon + Krauser = Pwn.

oh but damn Luis was such a cool character, he had the best accent man, i was so sad but pissed off when he died. I swore to pwn saddler as hard as i could when Luis died.

R.I.P.
Luis Sera

A man who should have lived.
I agree with all of the above. *did pwn saddler, sadly, she had to pwn Krauser to get that far* 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:56 pm
Mr. Kennedy
lol yah but do you know how is the best RE character ever????

Lord Ramon Salazar

sinner! sinner! all lies! dirty filthy lies!

hes soooo annoying with his little whimpy cry and his damned annoying laugh. first time i played the game and i heard him laugh in the castle i thought i was gonna vs some kind of clown/jester boss guy lmao.  

NinzorJons

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:58 pm
NinzorJons
Mr. Kennedy
lol yah but do you know how is the best RE character ever????

Lord Ramon Salazar

sinner! sinner! all lies! dirty filthy lies!

hes soooo annoying with his little whimpy cry and his damned annoying laugh. first time i played the game and i heard him laugh in the castle i thought i was gonna vs some kind of clown/jester boss guy lmao.
Salazar annoyed me less than his 'right' detached hand. Infact, Salazar's overly whiney and childish nature seemed to counter Krauser's bad attitude and obsession with Leon's death as well as Lord Saddler's habit of speaking as if he were talking to a child.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:01 pm
noooooo the right hand man was so cool, boo Salazar!!!!!!!! lol.

hrmm and i pretty much hated all of the voice acting, i swear the script was written by mentally retarded chimpanzees.  

NinzorJons

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:02 pm
NinzorJons

hrmm and i pretty much hated all of the voice acting, i swear the script was written by mentally retarded chimpanzees.
I thought Saddler's persuasive and soft tone was fitting. Krauser's voice too. The only overly done voices were the women ganados, the sounded like men and the commando with the high scratchy voice bugged me for some reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:06 pm
DasJabberwockie
NinzorJons

I thought Saddler's persuasive and soft tone was fitting. Krauser's voice too. The only overly done voices were the women ganados, the sounded like men and the commando with the high scratchy voice bugged me for some reason.

The script was AWESOME
How dare you bad mouth it!  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:07 pm
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
NinzorJons

The script was AWESOME
How dare you bad mouth it!
Who, me? I was defending it...the ganados could have used a wider variety of phrases and different voices however. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:07 pm
well i dont mean the voices, i liked the voices. i mean like the scripts were terrible a lot of the lines were pretty ridiculous...

"Your right hand comes off?"

"No way Leon" "WAY!"

"No thanks, bro."

etc etc and how Saddler and Leon talked to eachother its like

Saddler: I hope you liked your reunion with your old friend
Leon: Actually, I did.
Saddler: Good..
Leon: yes.
Saddler: mmhmm.

lol...  

NinzorJons

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:09 pm
NinzorJons

Saddler: I hope you liked your reunion with your old friend
Leon: Actually, I did.
Saddler: Good..
Leon: yes.
Saddler: mmhmm.

lol...

That was the best part was their bantering. xd
It's like two British guys saying "quite" and "indeed" to everything the other said and then "mmhmm" when they reach agreement. Odd, but amusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:11 pm
lmao i just thought it was so ridiculous like they couldnt think of anything better to say to eachother, which was probably true hehe.  

NinzorJons

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:12 pm
NinzorJons
lmao i just thought it was so ridiculous like they couldnt think of anything better to say to eachother, which was probably true hehe.
" OMG YOU HAVE HAIR!!!" was one thing Leon should have said to Saddler, but didn't.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff