Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Envy's Envy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:16 pm
Al asked Senya "Is someone following us?" She shook her head, Raven knows more" "Someone is following us, I think... It might be the navy... or her cousin" Wrath responded  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:59 pm
Hatred and Envy continued to follow.

Edward grunted. "Damn it..." he said

Yuri walked around the town again.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:31 am
A figure stood in their way, a man. His figure was sillhoutetted by the night sky. Senya attemted to run past him "Terribley sorry sir." she said as she past him. He grabbed her hand and and turned his unsmiling face to her
"Its been a while, Senica, why do you flee your own cousin?" He said softly. His voice deep, but dangerously soft.
"Sc, Scar?" She blurted loudly. Wrath appeared by her side.
"Leave older sister alone!" He screamed as he started to kick Scar
"Tch, your starting to carry around tiny brats as well?" Scar asked Senica. It had been many years since she had to face this man.
"I adopted him, Uncle, I adopted him like you did for me, until you dropped my some where near where my freinds live." She snapped at him. "I am not like you so stop trying to get me to hate the alchemists and the military!" she spat on his shoes as a sign of disrespect.
"Your a smart girl, Senica, it would be wise if you would just follow me." Scar tugged on Senica ]Senya's[ arm and pulled her along, she looked back at Ed and Al, one of her arms out stretched.
"I'll be alright...." Her eyes showing tears but her face showed her braveness. A part of her showed that she didnt want to go with him.
"Sister!" Wrath shouted. "Sister, we'll come for you!!" After he finished shouting threats to Scar and pleads to Senya, who's name was really Senica, he fell to his knees and sobbed "We'll go after he right Ed, Al?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:26 pm
Edward and Alphonse nodded quickly. "Yeah. No one's going off with Senya," said Edward. He and Alphonse growled at Scar. "Who do you think you are?!" they shouted.

Hatred and Envy jumped onto a nearby building, and watched from the roof of it. Envy chuckled. "This should be fun to watch," he said. Hatred nodded.

Yuri looked up and noticed, far away, two figures on a roof. "Hm?" she asked quietly.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:28 pm
Scar stoppped and didnt turn around he turned his face slightly and didnt smile or smirk. "What is it that you want? I am taking Senico now and you are NOT to interfere." He barked like a mad dog. Senya looked down, her eyes traveled to Ed, hoping that someway he could set her free. Please Ed...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:00 pm
Ed growled. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" he shouted, transmuting a hole into the Earth to keep Scar in. Al gasped. "Didn't work!" he called out.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:20 pm
[since you are not onlie I shall be doing another long postie!]

Scar threw Sen to the ground. He ran at Ed and threw punches at him. "Leave my family alone, alchemist! Hyrragh!" he threw a punch but Al rushed in front of him and scar hit Al instead. His metal case drummed. "Al! ED!!" Sen shouted "Get out of here! He is a killer! He will kill you, I wont allow that to happen!" she cried out. "Senico, shut up!" She shook her head "No Scar! Even though we are both exiles, you often traeted me as though I was one of those who had banished you! You can not take me away to kill me becuase I know alchemy! Nor can you kill them either!!" She bit her thumb and blood spilled out in driplets "Becuase Al... and truely Ed... are precious to me!" she said in a shakey voice. She drew a transmutation on the ground with her blood. she clapped her hands and then the soil. two daggers were formed and she ran at him, attacking him with fierce movements  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:01 am
Envy nodded to Hatred. "Time to make our entrance," he said quietly. Hatred sat on the edge of the roof, looking down at them, and Envy stood beside. Hatred smiled. "Well, look what we have here," she said out loud. "Two chickens fighting, one in a hole, and one crying. This makes our day, doesn't it Envy?" Envy nodded. "Exactly," he replied.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:26 pm
Scar attacked back to Senya, deflecting a strike she intended to end his life with. Instead, he struck her and she flew back, I am sorry... Al...Ed.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:08 pm
Hatred smirked. "Let's kill the one with the scar," said Hatred. Envy chuckled. "Go ahead," he said. Hatred took out a dagger and threw it at Scar.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:51 pm
Scar ran into the dagger. and he kept running, not noticing the dagger until he reached his cousins body. "The animal you've become...." He heard her say. He fell to his knees and coughed out blood. He held the place the dagger was, which was his back and he took it out. "I only wanted to help[ you...cousin..." He fell sideways. He lay on the ground beside his cousin, Senya, who was now oblivious to the world in her knocked out state.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:06 am
Hatred and Envy jumped down from the roof and walked over to Scar. Hatred growled as she picked up her dagger. "Human blood isn't enough," she said.

Ed growled. "Get away!!!" he said, running at the homunculi.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:19 am
Senya remained silent, but her eyes were half open, partially from slight shock of seeing her cousins blood. "Humonculi...." she said. She shook herself and sat up. she then stood up and looked lost.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:56 pm
Hatred smirked. "Oh? A shrimp?" she asked, taunting them by licking Scar's blood off her dagger. Envy ran at Ed, who was pissed off with being called a shrimp.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:37 pm
Wrath knelt by Senya and shouted at Ed "Take Senya and get out of here, you Elrics! I will take care of these two!" Wrath ran at the two sins. Senya looked but fell unconcious again. Al picked her up and started running, calling out to his brother.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff