Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
anyone's taking chinese class? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you?
  Good!
  Not Sure...
  (No Comment)
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:47 pm

Rumpelstilzchen
i'm taking chinese 3 right now and will be taking chinese 4 next semester (mandarin that is...)
yay for being the only white kid in chinese 3....
3nodding

lol, creepy signature by the way. *shivers*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:50 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
[Purely Pure]
@HotBabiblu:awww, when learning a brand new language u always have to start from the begining, i'm sure u'll master the language before u know it~ wink

@VVingsOfHeaven: i took a course like 6 years ago that teaches me how to type chinese, but i got lazy and use only速成to type... sweatdrop and plus, i type slow and eventually got tired of it and start typing english sometimes xd P.S. i love the poem in ur sig! it's lovely~ is it a song or from a novel?

@Oompa Loompa: wow, i never seen people learning two language at the same time! eek u're awsome!

Hope so...I'm going to be like with little toddlers xD... redface

And did I know you from somewhere before? Can't remember, been forever I came back to this guild...

XD don't give up! i'm rooting for u!!

and i don't think so... sweatdrop

@Rumpelstilzchen: actually, there are over half of my sister's chinese class are white! but wow~ u're good to make it to 4!! eek whee

[Purely Pure]

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Rumpelstilzchen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:10 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
i'm taking chinese 3 right now and will be taking chinese 4 next semester (mandarin that is...)
yay for being the only white kid in chinese 3....
3nodding

lol, creepy signature by the way. *shivers*

thank you blaugh

[Purely Pure]
xXHotBabiBluXx
[Purely Pure]
@HotBabiblu:awww, when learning a brand new language u always have to start from the begining, i'm sure u'll master the language before u know it~ wink

@VVingsOfHeaven: i took a course like 6 years ago that teaches me how to type chinese, but i got lazy and use only速成to type... sweatdrop and plus, i type slow and eventually got tired of it and start typing english sometimes xd P.S. i love the poem in ur sig! it's lovely~ is it a song or from a novel?

@Oompa Loompa: wow, i never seen people learning two language at the same time! eek u're awsome!

And did I know you from somewhere before? Can't remember, been forever I came back to this guild...

@Rumpelstilzchen: actually, there are over half of my sister's chinese class are white! but wow~ u're good to make it to 4!! eek whee

to tell you the truth...i suck at chinese....but i'm not giving up!! xd 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:24 pm

[Purely Pure]
xXHotBabiBluXx
[Purely Pure]

Thanks. =)

@Rumpel: No problem.

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Neko Chen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:17 pm

[Purely Pure]
Neko Chen
Yes, I am.
Mandarin 5 is so troublesome, even though my teacher is super easy. x_X. Course, I'm gonna fail the AP exam cause i don't know how to type in Chinese...

u do the exam online? i didn't know that eek

Yeah. There's no paper part of the Chinese AP exam. Just you and a computer that hopefully doesn't crash in the middle of the exam.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:43 pm

Neko Chen
[Purely Pure]
Neko Chen
Yes, I am.
Mandarin 5 is so troublesome, even though my teacher is super easy. x_X. Course, I'm gonna fail the AP exam cause i don't know how to type in Chinese...

Yeah. There's no paper part of the Chinese AP exam. Just you and a computer that hopefully doesn't crash in the middle of the exam.

yeah, i'm probably taking AP Chinese next year.....so i'm learning to type it now.... 3nodding

Rumpelstilzchen

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:13 pm

Rumpelstilzchen
Neko Chen
[Purely Pure]
Neko Chen
Yes, I am.

yeah, i'm probably taking AP Chinese next year.....so i'm learning to type it now.... 3nodding

What does AP mean? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:34 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
Neko Chen
[Purely Pure]
Neko Chen
Yes, I am.

Advanced Placement.....it's basically college lvl classes in high school.

Rumpelstilzchen

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:27 pm

Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
Neko Chen
[Purely Pure]
Neko Chen
Yes, I am.

Oh. So that is what it is. Got a grade 12 friend doing it and I'm like, Academic Program? lol.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:43 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
Neko Chen

Oh. So that is what it is. Got a grade 12 friend doing it and I'm like, Academic Program? lol.
yeah..i have one AP class this year....next year i have more... stressed

Rumpelstilzchen

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:09 pm

Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
Neko Chen

Oh. I see.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:10 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx

Oh. I see.
wink

Rumpelstilzchen

[Purely Pure]

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:44 pm

^^ i'm doing 1 AP class and 2 IB classes this year~ hopefully i'll get into chinese 1 next year... to lazy to take the test so i don't have that class this year sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:57 pm

[Purely Pure]
i'm taking chinese part I and II next year~ i know how to write but i'm not good at speaking mandarin... sweatdrop cuz i'm cantonese and only learn a little mandarin at school...

that's cool. :] i'm cantonese. ^__^

[.Mihiko-chan.]

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:39 am

ehh.
it's compulsory in where i live- Singapore.
yeahh. for chinese cos it's our mother tongue.
xd
so. we learn it since nursery.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas