Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
odd coinsidenses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have an odd coinsidense?
yes
26%
 26%  [ 12 ]
no
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
pie
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
63%
 63%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 46

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:45 pm
Ooh, scary: In one of my brother's video games, there's two characters named: Artur and Forde. Which looks suspiciously like...

And the song stuck in my head is Don't Panic by Coldplay. Not really a coincedence, but worth pointing out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:45 pm
The song stuck in my head is "Dr. Boom Bombay". Parts of the song go:
"Many, many people in my family tree/Almost everybody looks exactly like me/Forty-two cousins, I will never be alone/Every twenty seconds there's a ring on my phone."
and
"Twenty-four brothers I can find in my home/Eighteen others that I really don't know."
24 backwards = 42
24 + 18 = 42  

maria is a creeper

Lullabee

Timid Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:45 am
wingnut the improbable
Ooh, scary: In one of my brother's video games, there's two characters named: Artur and Forde. Which looks suspiciously like...

And the song stuck in my head is Don't Panic by Coldplay. Not really a coincedence, but worth pointing out.
Artur and Forde! xd What game is this? Sounds very hoopy!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:11 pm
Gyakuten no Megami
wingnut the improbable

Artur and Forde! xd What game is this? Sounds very hoopy!
It's the newish Fire Emblem game. It's your typical fantasy game, but the names just sort of stood out. Nothing that looks like 'Zaphod' or 'Trillian', though (Slartibartfast goes without saying).  

wingnut the improbable

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:46 pm
Attention Homestar Runner fans: Strong Bad's computer weighs 42 pounds!!!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail119.html

...woah.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:18 pm
I had a race today and there were 42 teams.  

maria is a creeper

Whip It Out!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:54 am
I meant to type 'Does that mean it's preposterous?' in a forum, and I ended up typing
'Ford, this is proposterous!'

xD surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:51 pm
Codi Destroyer Of Worlds
I meant to type 'Does that mean it's preposterous?' in a forum, and I ended up typing
'Ford, this is proposterous!'

xD surprised

xd That is hilarious.  

wingnut the improbable

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:47 pm
I just recently finished moving myself from North Dakota to Minnesota. I made that 4ish hour drive a number of times now. Along I94 between Minneapolis and Fargo lies mile marker 42. Normally, when I'm driving I don't pay attention to that sort of thing, but every time I go by marker 42, I see it. It makes me surpassingly happy. One of these day's I'll have my camera ready for it. Actually, the area around mile marker 42 is probably the loveliest area in the entire drive.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:48 am
I just splurged on a new outfit for my mule (3.14I592654 is her name xd ) and once I had bought the shirt, pants, and hairdo, I had exactly 42 gold left! I wanted to shout "Huzzah!" or something but I couldn't because I was at school and people would look at me all wierdiful.  

Lupe_Oceana

Clockwork Sun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:57 pm
This really isn't so much as a coincidence as just something cool, but I started reading Life, the Universe, and Everything again and in the first chapter, Wowbagger the Infinetly Prolonged refers to the 4:00 on a Sunday afternoon "the long dark teatime of the soul."

XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:23 am
I just went to a sci-fi con, and they were giving out exactly 42 free Harry Potter posters.

Also a guy was in costume as Arthur Dent. It was hoopy.  

Lupe_Oceana

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:25 pm
This isn't really a coincedence... but so far, forty-two people have said NI! at me. (Congrats to phlipp for being number forty-two!)

EDIT! (because I couldn't bring myself to double-post.) The Beatles song Let It Be has the phrase "let it be" in it forty-two times. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:28 pm
wingnut the improbable
This isn't really a coincedence... but so far, forty-two people have said NI! at me. (Congrats to phlipp for being number forty-two!)

EDIT! (because I couldn't bring myself to double-post.) The Beatles song Let It Be has the phrase "let it be" in it forty-two times. 3nodding
*dances around* I was 42!! ((okay, I'm done, I swear! xd ))  

phlipp

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:10 am
I just got assigned to read Catch-22 for English class.

It's got 42 chapters.

Rock on.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games