Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:11 pm
Sarah came back in, looking suprisingly happy, "I'm back, any one here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:56 pm
-----Event-----
Outside, the strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:36 pm
A man truged through the snow that had ammassed outside, leaving a trail of some unknown black substance behind him. He drew closer, untill his face finnaly became visible, It was THomas Parkriener, the darkling.

He saw the sign on the front of the hospital, "Looks like this is the place." a wickid smile spread across his face, but faded quickly He hurried inside, shadding all of the lights with his shaddows, so as not to cause himself harm.

Sarah was inside, waiting at the counter, her demonic nature removing the need for frequent rest. She watched the man come in, and shivered at the mix of the cold air, and the sudden diming of lights. However, as a healer she imidiatly noticed his injured hand. "Welcome to new hope hospital, I take it your hand needs to be healed."

SHe walked out from behind the counter, and examened his hand, "Well, its not to bad. Healing pulse." the was a faint sparkel, and the man's wounds closed.

"Thanks, ut thats not why I came here. he acted exasperated. "I was just passing by the red light district and I saw this big explosion. I think somebody was hit by it too! SOmone should probably get over theirsoon..."

From what she gleened, the man was telling a partial truth. BUt, if someone was injured she had a duty to fufill. "Thank you for the advice." she headed quickly out of the area.

((To red light district))

Thomas on the other hand waited for a few moments, then left... heading in the oposite direction, and jumping into the sewar system ((To the underways))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:55 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:45 pm
C.B. followed the blue clad man without question, wound and all. She then relized what he had meant earlier seeing the inside hospital. "So this is what he meant..." She though but wasn't sure to frown or smile considering she noticed the lack of people who were wearing the white coat. The room began to spin for a moment as she caught her self from falling backwards. "heh...I guess I lost alot of blood...." She commented smiling weakly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:05 pm
Sarah came bursting in through the doors. "Sorry I'm late. THere was a huge brawl going on in some bar called the plushie palace and pub." she sighed iritibly, "It seems demons arent the only ones who are violent now adays."

She turned to address the three people, ignoring the fact that one was unconcious. "SO, whats wrong today?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:27 pm
"Ah." She was a little surprised seeing girl bursting in. She couldn't help but move a little closer to the man. "uh....ah! Can you help Kenton! He's hurt1 and he's well kinda stuck in werewolf form so can you well uh cure him?" She explained to Sarah. "And I think I'm o-whoa...." She started getting dizzy again before she finished her sentence.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:25 am
After much unproductive wandering, searching for a chemist, Mr. Black, silently enters the building through the back door...finds himself a nice dark corner and then transforms into small gnats which disperse and observe the people inside.  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:32 am
---  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:41 pm
"I understand" she said kindly. She looked closer at C.B. and examined her wounds. "Werewolves tend to be more resiliant, your friend can wait a moment." She pulled, once again from nowhere, her staff and holding it up. "Giga heal!" a ball of green energy formed above C.B. and burst, showering her in soothing green sparks, and creating several small vortexes of green energy which flowed into her worst wound, feeding into new cells, causing the wounds to instantly heal.

Sarah gestured towards the treatment room, "This way please." she turned and led them in.

However when her face was not facing them it darkened greatly. SHe could sense another demonic presence in the building, and she didn't like it. It semedd to be coming from everywhere from once. She swung her staff through the air in front of her, in an attempt to knock the gnats away from her face, not realising that they were the demon.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:55 pm
"ah..." she slightly felt flushed having to be caught by the stranger before fainting to the ground. The next thing she knew green sparkles glittered around her and she felt much better. "Uh, thanks. miss." She gave her thanks as she stood a bit more straight to hold her own balance. "And thanks. um, sir?...." She was going to thank the man but relized she didn't know his name until the woman asked to follow her and she just dropped it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:42 pm
Sarah was begining to wonder if the gnats might be tied to the Demonic presence. "I swear, these things weren't here before you three came in. GIve me just a second and I'll try to get rid of them." SHe held up her staff and a stream of bright sparks flew out from it, she waved the stream through the air in an attempt to shoo the tiny insects away.

"Just go right through that door and set him down on one of the beds." she said gesturing towards the treatment room.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:29 pm
Gnats were usually found alot back in the orphanage so she was used to them didn't mind them that much though she thought it was sort to find them in a hospital, being a place of where it always looked and smelled clean. C.B. looked to the treatment room where she had gestured to and nodded and went passed her and waited by the door for the man to bring Kenton.  

Taimu Dolores

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:36 pm
Yick...a cleric, Legion thought...the gnats cleared out of the room rather quickly...he did not expect his presence to be easily detected...he changed the swarm into mostly pupae off in a distant corner of the hospital...reversing the metamorphic process, except for one single fly, which lay inconspicuously outside the door, hoping to overhear the others to see if one of them would suit his needs for building the mirror.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff