Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
.:: Chinese Dim Sum ::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dim Sum?
Yes
82%
 82%  [ 47 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
What is Dim Sum?
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 57

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:34 pm
yalie5
wiim
We hardly eat ??? anymore for yumcha time. My family usually makes their own; syrup too.

i think i know what you're talking about... but i don't really like it cause it's so sticky... i've never really had any either... but i do like the stuff with the umbrella and the fruit... hehe ^^ love that stuff.^^
Umbrella and fruits? Is it a jello?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:35 pm
Oh by the way, did any of you try the coconut jello? My dad does that sometimes... it is so good! Miam!  

sasa_powa_4eva

Necessary Discomforts

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:29 pm
Mine is the haw gao or churn fun (sounds so retard. xd ), I love it.

Haw gao is the shrimp dumplings, and churn fun is flat sheets of soft rice noodles, with a filling of shrimp or pork (I like the shrimp, I haven't eaten pork for a longgg time) and this sweet soy sauce drizzled over it. <3

Oh man, Maryland has tons of Dim Sum restaurants.

I had dimsum saturday morning, or was it sunday? xd I don't remember.

My sibling's favorite dim sum is egg tart, everyone loves egg tart, but I personally think its too sweet. (I like the soft dessert tofu better... :yum: )

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:18 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5
wiim
We hardly eat ??? anymore for yumcha time. My family usually makes their own; syrup too.

i think i know what you're talking about... but i don't really like it cause it's so sticky... i've never really had any either... but i do like the stuff with the umbrella and the fruit... hehe ^^ love that stuff.^^
I think so.. hehe^^ it's getting hard to remember.
@neccessarydiscomfort: yeah dimsum sorta blends the days together lol blaugh but i like egg tart alot^^ Yum Yum whee  

yalie5

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:19 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5
wiim

I think so.. hehe^^ it's getting hard to remember.
@neccessarydiscomfort: yeah dimsum sorta blends the days together lol blaugh but i like egg tart alot^^ Yum Yum whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:55 pm
Necessary Discomforts

Haw gao is the shrimp dumplings, and churn fun is flat sheets of soft rice noodles, with a filling of shrimp or pork (I like the shrimp, I haven't eaten pork for a longgg time) and this sweet soy sauce drizzled over it. <3

My sibling's favorite dim sum is egg tart, everyone loves egg tart, but I personally think its too sweet. (I like the soft dessert tofu better... :yum: )

Ha ha ha, yeah, it's all good to me! xd  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:10 pm
does anyone see my siggy?!?!?! it works today!! that's kurama35!!! hahahahahahahaha... oh wait... i promised not to laugh hehe^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:22 pm
yalie5
does anyone see my siggy?!?!?! it works today!! that's kurama35!!! hahahahahahahaha... oh wait... i promised not to laugh hehe^^
No... cant see it...  

sasa_powa_4eva

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:25 pm
wiim
Necessary Discomforts

Ha ha ha, yeah, it's all good to me! xd
Yeah me too! I love them all!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:25 am
I love dim sum, but the problem is, I don't know what the dishes are called. Usually my parent order, and I take whatever I fancy.

My mum really likes the chiken legs.  

roxybudgy

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:51 am
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5
No... cant see it...

...but...but it worked crying crying ... eh well i posted it up again so go check it out in the baby o pic thread.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 pm
roxybudgy
I love dim sum, but the problem is, I don't know what the dishes are called. Usually my parent order, and I take whatever I fancy.

My mum really likes the chiken legs.

Euh... do you mean chicken foot?  

sasa_powa_4eva

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:31 am
We're gong to yum cha on saturday with family friends to celebrate mother's day, at the request of my mother - surprise surprise!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:11 am
cold_blooded_chick
We're gong to yum cha on saturday with family friends to celebrate mother's day, at the request of my mother - surprise surprise!
ooo... i need find something to gi`ve my mother.  

yalie5

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:45 am
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
ooo... i need find something to gi`ve my mother.

Breakfast in bed, that always works.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces