Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:26 pm
((*erects an altar to Alexa and looks for Pokemon plushies to sacrifice to the great god Alexa, Owner of Red-Themed Clothes!!!* ALL HAIL ALEXA!!! *drags random red pokemon to altar* ALL HAIL ALEXA!!! *slaps pokemon up on table* Doth this please you my lord Alexa? *hails some more, just to stay on Alexa's good side* xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:41 pm
CPanda
((*erects an altar to Alexa and looks for Pokemon plushies to sacrifice to the great god Alexa, Owner of Red-Themed Clothes!!!* ALL HAIL ALEXA!!! *drags random red pokemon to altar* ALL HAIL ALEXA!!! *slaps pokemon up on table* Doth this please you my lord Alexa? *hails some more, just to stay on Alexa's good side* xd ))

(( eek

... I own black clothes, too.. So I'd be the Owner of Red and Black-Themed Clothes.

And I think I'd be "Lady" instead of "Lord".. whee ))

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:42 pm
Alexa-sama
CPanda

(( eek

... I own black clothes, too.. So I'd be the Owner of Red and Black-Themed Clothes.

((Hey, you said you were GOD not GODESS. So you are my Lord. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:45 pm
CPanda
Alexa-sama
CPanda

(( eek

((Bah. Technicalities.))  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:45 pm
Alexa-sama
CPanda
Alexa-sama
CPanda

(( eek

((Bah. Technicalities.))

(( mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:40 pm
Alexa-sama
But her headphones prevented Alexa from hearing the blue-haired young man. And everything else as well, including Yukari's commands to her Flygon.
This was either very bold or very stupid.
Recongizing the Poison-Type attack, the girl dove instantly in her pack, tossing out one of the many Poiscure Berries she had gathered in Johto out to her mini mermaid.
"Alright, Cascade! Double Team! Then Hydro Pump!"
Twitching due to the poison, the Vaporeon wolfed down the Berry and within moments was back to full strength. And suddenly, there were a dozen more of her on the field, each one dancing and yipping and jumping and teasing the Flygon mercilessly.

The purple-haired girl had another idea, then smirked, and replied to the attack.

"Argggh! Okay, then! Flygon, use sandstorm AGAIN! This time we'll hit her!"

Yukari just hoped that it would work.....

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:59 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
The purple-haired girl had another idea, then smirked, and replied to the attack.

"Argggh! Okay, then! Flygon, use sandstorm AGAIN! This time we'll hit her!"

Yukari just hoped that it would work.....

With a loud yip, all the Vaporeons melted back into one, who hunkered down against the whirling sands, eyes shut tightly. With the sun glaring off her lenses and obscering her own eyes, Alexa frowned.
"Hhhhmmm.."
The music was blaring in her ears, for only her to hear.
"Cascade! Take a chance now! Everything's a game! We got enough of this sand at home, so turn it into somethin' we don't have! Blizzard!"
Still crouched close to the ground, the blue Eevee Evolute cracked one eye open, baring her teeth and flicking her tail. Suddenly, she began to glow a soft azure as the clouds above began to gather and darken. Though the winds did not cease (in fact, they picked up more speed), the sand was soon replaced by flakes of snow and around them, the temperature instantly dropped to a fridgid freezing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:15 am
((I wanna RP! I don't know why, but all of a sudden I want to. xd I don't want to battle though, I'm too afraid that I'd god-mode/power-play/whatever it is. I don't want to be a bad RPer! Therefore, I will be a random, fuzzy pokemon. 3nodding Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'M THE MAREEP-uh-man? eek ))

A lone Mareep skipped over a hilltop, having fun humming to herself with her eyes closed. When she glanced to the area below she saw the battle and got really, REALLY scared. "EEEEEEEPPP!!!" Mareep's logic: battles=bad, running away=good. Mareep tried to stop her forward momentum, but only suceeded in tripping on her fluffy coat and ended up rolling down the hill. The big, yellow blur came to a stop at the bottom of the hill where the Mareep lay, practically KO'ed by it's clumsiness. @_@ "Maa..."

((Was that good? Hehehe, this would be me in Pokemon form. As a Tropius, of coarse, but I thought I'd start small. whee ))

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:46 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:11 am
Milan stood from his rock, a concerned look on his face as sensitive ears picked up the argument to his side. "Alexa-sama? Do you need help?" he called through the blizzard timidly.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:36 pm
((Eh, 'tis okay. I dunno if I wanted to be caught anyways. I will just play with myself. Wait-that sounds wrong. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Unless someone wants to play with me. Jump rope anybody? Or a hug? Mareeps are teh hug-able-est pokemons evah! *hugs fluffy self* I wasn't really expecting anyone to RP back to me anyone, I was just fooling around. Maybe someone else should be a weirdy pokemon so we can play together!))

"Ma?"

((Teh PokeGods luv my oneliners. I do it better'n anybody else. Wait-that also sounds wrong. DAMNIT, WHAT IS WITH THIS PERVERTEDNESS THAT IS SUDDENLY IN MY BRAIN?!!! I guess it was watching Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle last night. That Irish ex-boyfriend was seriously hot. whee ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:17 pm
dorkus-malorkus
Milan stood from his rock, a concerned look on his face as sensitive ears picked up the argument to his side. "Alexa-sama? Do you need help?" he called through the blizzard timidly.

"I'm on the ground with a sword at my throat. What do you think?"
The brunette replied harshly, tone as cold as the blizzard that had once raged just moments ago.
"Not like any a' you guys can help me anyway.."
She added in a voice barely above a whisper. Turning her earthen gaze back to the threatening woman, Ishtar or LorWave or whatever, Alexa suddenly smiled wickedly.
"So.... What's dad want this time?"

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fischer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:00 am
Alexa-sama
"Well, well, well..."
The woman drew out in a sultry voice.
"Look what I found... The little traitor.."
"Go to hell, LorWave!"
The teenager hissed, holding her head high. At this, the woman mocked a frown.
"Awww, what's this? Is the great Snake still bitter? Hhhmmm?"
"Nah, Ishtar, I completely LOVED being a damned PUPPET..!"
((This sounded mysteriously like Naruto. Had to say it.))

The snow and ice now blocked Eric's view completely. By now, his Sandshrew had climbed back into its Pokeball to protect itself from all the water. Grumbling, Eric stood up and made his way elsewhere to occupy himself otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:04 pm
He grabbed for his walking stick and jogged over into the brunette's direction. "Well, I don't know who's right or who's wrong or what's even going on in this situation.. but Alexa-sama seems to be nicer and younger, so I'm afraid that I'll have to ask you to back away, ma'am," Milan said firmly to LorWave.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:25 pm
When the redhead looked up, she gasped, jumping back a little in surprize.
"Verrat!"
She half-cried, half-hissed, raising her sword to Milan. But after a few moments, she blinked and lowered her weapon, looking suspicious and a little confused.
"No.. No.. You're not Verrat.. He-"
"Cyte?...!"
Alexa interrupted with a startled yip. The older woman glared at her junior.
"Yes, him."
Frowning slightly, the brunette, also, looked to the lad, dark eyes scrutinizing every inch of him. After a few, long seconds, she commented,
"Yea... He kinda does.. But Para has gold eyes instead...... Hey Milan, you have a brother?"

((Assuming he does look even a little bit like his brother...))

I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff