Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:34 pm
Ayise shook her head, "Of course not, There are tons of things worse than needles..." She said pointedly, she stepped up to him, "Why are you always so difficult?" She asked, annoyed. "I...wouldn't want to see you hurt...So you should leave while you can avoid trouble." She bit her bottom lip, "Don't worry about me, I...can look after myself." She said quietly.

"Do what's best for you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:16 pm
Kumizu looked straight into her eyes. "I worry about you a lot more than you think I do. I believe you can look after yourself... but I don't want him attacking you alone.... Look, what's the point of living if all I'm ever going to do is run away? Besides," he wrapped his arms around her waist, "I've got a reason to stay." He leaned in and kissed her lightly.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:29 pm
"...You're right, what's the point of living if you spend it running away?" She paused, "But-Kii?" She looked down at the black snake who was curled around Kumizu's ankle, "Come to momma, sweetie.." She coaxed, but of course, she was ignored. the snake stared at Kumizu; of course it was unknown what was meant...

"No sudden movements, Kii's never bit anyone before. Maybe he likes you...?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:25 am
"I doubt it." Kumizu sighed... inwardly. Having the snake see any sign of weakness seemed to be about as bad as saying, "Go ******** yourself." Yes, he was nervous, but not scared.

Kumizu closed his eyes for a moment, and his leg began to get slick with water. He then froze it. It didn't matter whether Kii could still stay on his leg. The ice was thick enough so that Kumizu didn't have to worry about being bitten. "So, how can I get him off of me?"  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:44 pm
"Just-" As soon as she had begun giving Kumizu instructions the phone rang, "Oh, hang on for a second."

Picking up the reciever a rather loud voice came from the other end, holding it away from her ears Ayise appeared to be listening although it sounded rather muffled and jumbled. As the person talked Ayise's lips pressed together tightly, "Okay."

She hung up the phone pausing for a moment, "I've..got to go. Move it, Kii! Awaiiiisssii!" The snake crawled off of Kumizu and onto Ayise's leg as she swept up her jacket from the hanger and took off out of the door. "We'll talk later!" She called over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:45 am
"I... okay." Ayise had run away... again. Kumizu did wonder about the phone call, but doubted she'd ever tell him anything. He looked over and saw the syringe. With everything that had happened, he'd forgotten to give the medicine to her. Of course, that wasn't a big problem at the moment.

Ignoring it, Kumizu sat down on the couch and stretched. Sleep seemed like a nice idea... until he noticed the golden gun. He sighed. No rest for the weary. He grabbed his cane and the gun and stood up. There was only one man he could talk to at the moment, so Kumizu set out to find him.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:59 am
Ayise returned to the room a short while later, "Kumi-chan?" She asked looking around the room curiously, forgetting the close the door behind her. "Where'd you go?" She asked the empty air.

She walked over to the side door, looking in she noted he wasn't there either. "Where could he have gone?"

Ayise stood for a long moment, "What to do..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Ayise burst in through the door, placing the box on her nightstand.

"Wow, it feels great to be indoors! It was cold out there! Maybe I should knit Elli a sweater..." She said thoughtfully, dropping onto her bed letting Kumizu shut the door. "You look worried Kumi-chan. Something the matter?" she asked peering through her blonde hair.

Kii glanced up from inside his cage ( eek ) and placed his head back down.

"Even Kii notices you're upset. And Kii's never wrong!" She said happily, sometimes it seemed she trustes the animal more than people.
She hugged a purple stuffed bear and looked up at him, "Mushou?, Kumezon?"

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:01 pm
Kumizu walked in behind Ayise and shut the door. He had tried to be calm, but apparently nothing got past Kii. He sat down next to her. Elli mentioning medicine reminded Kumizu of his 'experiment', but that wasn't important. Kumizu just wrapped an arm around her and leaned on her shoulder. She smells nice. "I'm just worried about you. I like to make sure your safe, and... I don't trust Elliot. I don't think he's right for-" He paused, a bit tense. Uh... cute teddy bear! "I don't think he's right forewarning me. Saying I need to stay away from you and all of that." No, it wasn't really a good save, but it's all he had at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:23 pm
Ayise looked up from under the plush bear, "What do you mean Kumi? Elliot has always looked out for me, he's my savior." She said smiling.

'Teddy bear...?'

"Maybe he wasn't, he's just overprotective. Elliot-senpai is like the brother I never had." She turned over, "Jealous, Kumezon?" She laughed and jumped to her feet, "Just kidding!" She chirped and did a little half-turn. She walked over to her desk and flipped through a couple of CDs.

"I think Round Table is better than MEGUMI especially pop-wise, she's more..."

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:34 pm
"Alright, I apologize. Maybe I don't know him well enough." When she jumped up she nearly knocked Kumizu over, but he straightened himself. It was good to see Ayise so happy. So nonchalant. He envied her in a way.

Kumizu couldn't help but blush a bit when she mentioned jealousy. He stood. "I'm not jealous! I just don't... like I said, maybe I don't know him well enough." He walked over behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Besides, why should I be jealous?" He kissed her neck as she looked through the CDs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:53 pm
Ayise blushed, "B-because...Ay-" She sighed, she was enjoying his attention too much. She swung around and placed her hands on his chest to stop him,

"Your breaking a rule, Kumi-chan. Ayise doesn't want to see Kumi hurt." She said. The council would track down those who violated it's rule and often, the offender was not left alive. Much less an outsider boy who...

"Ayise has already told Kumizu that it's easier for him to stay away from Ayise, so she doesn't have to worry. She isn't sure what she would do if the council caught up with him." Her third person reference making it clear she was distressed.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:06 pm
"Ayise, you don't have to worry." He brushed the hair from her face. "No one is going to hurt me, or kill me. And if I feared death, I'd be gone. I'd have left the moment I first heard about the arranged marriages. I'm not going to leave you. I care about you too much." He looked straight into her eyes. Any other time he said he loved her, she broke away and ran to the other side of the room, if not out of it entirely. So he left it at that. Just holding on to her, touching her, made him feel at ease. This 'council' wasn't going to stop him from being with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:25 pm
"Shen valien liffsss? Don't you value your life?" Ayise asked desperately,
"Saviossss La Princesse. First Mandate. It's punishable by death. that's why...Manoru died. And he hadn't even come near me." She said, so used to hearing the mandates she had forgotten they had to be translated into English,

"Saviossss La Princesse.
La chassstzzeté dez la princesse.
Le prince dek lazass princesse. Le condsesskzzil.
Cedks chosdsses qudsse nosus snouss protkégekons.
"

She chattered, totally distressed and having forgotten to use English. "Kumezon! What do I do...?"

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:34 pm
Kumizu was too confused by everything Ayise was saying. The fact that it was in a different language didn't help much. He finally put a finger to her lips. "First off, yes, I enjoy living. Secondly, stop worrying about me. Thirdly," Kumizu held her against his chest and rest his chin on the top of her head. "Thirdly, I don't expect you to do anything. This first rule, it says that the male must die, not the female, correct?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff