Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Tale on the Lake (need new people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:59 am
((Oh well... losers can't be chosers sad ))Lee took his net and dove into the water with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:27 pm
(Sorry I haven't been on lately. I'm grounded.) Serena watched Lee jump into the water. "I hope I don't snag him..." she muttered, watching the bobber... well, bob...

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:31 pm
((I'm just busy as heck))Her bobber sunk. Lee had infact been hooked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:17 pm
The bobber plunged down and Serena muttered, "What the?!" and tried to reel it in. Well... she got pulled in too. Her eyes grew saucer wide as she fell into the cold water, her ears perked and her tail straightened. She screamed and fell in.

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:21 am
Lee surfaced with a netfull of fish. He looked around for Serena. "Crap, did I pull her in?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:52 am
Serena surfaced and pulled herself to the shore about 5 feet from Lee. She was on her hands and knees, drenched. Her ears were pressed back against her head, her tail drooped. Her hair hung around her face so Lee couldn't see her. A low growling sound escaped her throat. All of a sudden, she shook herself, spraying droplets of water all around her. She was still sopping wet, but less than before. Her eyes had turned to slit cat eyes and she turned those unusual eyes to Lee. It wasn't that she didn't like the water... It was that she wasn't exactly prepared for the water. The low growling sound continued to rise from her throat. She carefully drew herself into a standing position and walked alittle more up the beach away from the water. There she shook herself again. Her hair flew back from her face and you could tell she was pissed at something. Whether it be the water or the fact that she couldn't get dry... she was still pissed. She sat down up there, facing away from Lee, and pulled her hair over one shoulder, wringing it dry.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:54 am
Her aura swelled with her emotions. It was suddenly thicker and heavy, like you could sufficate in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:25 pm
Lee smacked himself in the face. "Damn, I did pull her in." He set the fish back in the water and came up on shore. He drew a circle in the sand and a fire errupted from it. He sat by it to dry off. He looked over at Serena and then stood up and went over to her. "I didn't mean to pull you in. I didn't even know that I had been hooked." He said to her back.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:12 pm
Serena sighed and stood up, trying to gain control of her energy. "It's okay..." she said, still turned away from him. She turned just her head to look at him and her eyes were still cat-like. She took a couple deep breathes, slowly calming herself and lightening her aura. She turned all the way around to him. She looked more cat-like than ever. If she had lost control of her energy, right now she'd be furry.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:41 pm
"Want me to help you dry off or you dry already?" He asked as he started to draw another circle.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:11 pm
Serena nodded. "I'm still kinda wet..." She stood still dripping and walked closer to Lee.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:34 pm
He made sure not to burn her when he brought the fire to life in the circle. He layed down by the fire and stared at the night sky.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:45 pm
Serena sat down beside Lee, her legs pressed to her chest. She looked at the stars, too. For some reason her eyes kept drifting back to him, but she forced them to look at the sky. "Isn't that the Pegasus?" she asked him. She pointed to the constellation.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:38 pm
"Yup." He said. Constellations were nice but he couldn't stop looking over to her. He forced himself to look at the stars though.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:58 pm
Serena sighed and wrung out her hair some more. Then she lifted her tail and began to smooth it out. Pay attention to your tail... she was thinking. "Isn't Pegasus Hercule's steed?" she asked Lee.

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff