Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-School crap- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:45 pm

Dathu
[_caustic_]
computer stuff ^^ = shoulda been a new thread a million years ago. yay. lols.

College so far has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. It'll probably get worse before too long xP The worst thing has been making it to class.
i should go sleep.
I tend to sleep a lot at school. I dunno why. The worst is when it rains and storms. I just don't wanna go to class if it's shitty outside, especially if it's a long walk to my next class.

Yeah 3nodding It's so hard to get up in the morning especially when you know you have to walk a couple blocks Dx Effort just seems very cruel when you're half-asleep xP I imagine it's gonna get worse once it's cold out too.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:28 pm

First time i missed the bus this year was last friday! im so proud! my brother drove me to school! i was so close to being late i had 15 sec to spare!!! whos da queen! blaugh

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:41 am

E_Night
First time i missed the bus this year was last friday! im so proud! my brother drove me to school! i was so close to being late i had 15 sec to spare!!! whos da queen! blaugh
Keep up the good work.

We had an 'extreme pop quiz' in my literature class. xP Some people left early after our announced quiz, so he gave the rest of us a pop quiz..which was basically a freebie. The first question was 'What city are we in?' ^.^
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:33 am

[_caustic_]
E_Night
Keep up the good work.

We had an 'extreme pop quiz' in my literature class. xP Some people left early after our announced quiz, so he gave the rest of us a pop quiz..which was basically a freebie. The first question was 'What city are we in?' ^.^
I love "since you decided to show up" easy points and easy extra credit assignments. Only problem is sometimes I forget to do them. sweatdrop

Dathu

Newbie Noob

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:29 am

All of my classes have been letting out early lately xP I've been in art history for about half an hour total this week ^^
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:48 pm

Something has changed this year. I'm not failing. First the destruction of Thailand, the loss of New Orleans, and now this?!?! Has the apocolypse really arrived

Interum:
Math: A
English: A
Civics: A
Tech. Tools: B+
Science: C+
PE: B

Now that is ******** awesome. talk2hand

[Satan]

[Satan]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:29 pm

[_caustic_]
Dathu
[_caustic_]
computer stuff ^^ = shoulda been a new thread a million years ago. yay. lols.

College so far has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. It'll probably get worse before too long xP The worst thing has been making it to class.
i should go sleep.
I tend to sleep a lot at school. I dunno why. The worst is when it rains and storms. I just don't wanna go to class if it's shitty outside, especially if it's a long walk to my next class.

Yeah 3nodding It's so hard to get up in the morning especially when you know you have to walk a couple blocks Dx Effort just seems very cruel when you're half-asleep xP I imagine it's gonna get worse once it's cold out too.
I love getting up in the morning. I always get up at 5 in the morning. It takes me roughly 10 minutes to eat breakfast,brush my teeth, and get dressed. After I'm done getting ready, I spend the next hour and 50 minutes goofing off. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:57 pm

I have a photoshop class this year.
Ooh, ahh.

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

The MoUsY spell-checker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:52 pm

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!
I have a photoshop class this year.
Ooh, ahh.

Oh wow, sounds like fun.

Ten days before I go back to school. I'll be in year 12!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:26 pm

Oh school...blissful, wonderful, fair school!

xd

xp

rolleyes

stare

Well, luckily for me, Fall Break is tomorrow. Our last day is a half day, and then we get 2 weeks off! ^^;;; Today was pretty much an actual fun day at school. O.o It was also very hilarious...a boy in my class, Donny, and my table, Tony, Courtney, and I, were grouping up to do math work...Donny kept on cracking us up, so the teacher made him sit with her...but then Tony kept on doing this "Uh-oh" thing that Donny did, and it made us giggle (including Tony) each time he did it, which was about 10 times. Yup, yup, it was actually fun. biggrin

Narakuandsessy

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:59 am

Fall Break is this weekend! Well, for me anyways. I'm probably gonna bullshit with me bro's, and hit up Chicago since I'm so close. Cina Town, and Mitsua (Japanese supermarket) are the top of my to-do list.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:53 pm

We don't get a fall break ... thats lame.... although i have a 5 day weekand! and only cause i was sick today.

E_Night

[Lucas]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:37 pm

E_Night
We don't get a fall break ... thats lame.... although i have a 5 day weekand! and only cause i was sick today.

Thanksgiving break = fall break? It's kinda short, so I don't really consider it to be one. And Christmas break's only two weeks and I'm pretty sure we don't get a spring break.

Stupid school. Can't wait 'til I graduate.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:43 am

I love my school's schedule! Two weeks off for fall; three weeks off for winter; two weeks off for spring; two months off for summer! Yay.

The only thing I don't like about my school are the facts that it doesn't have a pool and our football team SUCKS! I think that our football team has won once in all the years that we've been open, and that's seven. sweatdrop Ah well.

Somekind of Something

E_Night

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:19 pm

Snowy-Foxx
I love my school's schedule! Two weeks off for fall; three weeks off for winter; two weeks off for spring; two months off for summer! Yay.

The only thing I don't like about my school are the facts that it doesn't have a pool and our football team SUCKS! I think that our football team has won once in all the years that we've been open, and that's seven. sweatdrop Ah well.
our fb team lost 47 to 7 can you say ouch? pretty embarising for homecomming eh?
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff