Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:24 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"You know... for a bringer of death... your kinda sexy... " Said a voice as Urskil appeared infront of Tao. "Hey sexy" He joked sending her a wink. "You remember me, dont you?" He asked, forgetting his powers still worked here... this place was no longer holy.

"So you came back to die. This vessel's pervious love had more sense then you." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:29 pm
Urskil smiled, "If i remember right... it was you that was on the ground when i left..." He said with an evil smile. He was hiding something.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:32 am
Tao sheathed his blade, gave the pair a fleeting glance and then a sly grin,

"Lady, Gentleman, I shall bid you adieu. I must take my leave. I could not find what I was searching for, perhaps redemption is something I shall forever seek but never acquire."

With that he turned on his heels and made his exit.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:42 pm
"This is the most run down church ive seen ever." Cy said as he looked up at the church. He fixed his glasses and sighed. He turned to Vi and smiled. "At least its a change of scenery right?"

"Indeed and whens the last time we tried to enter a church?" Vi said, both her and Cy were infront of the church jsut outside it. The crosses on the church made their stomachs ache.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:32 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil smiled, "If i remember right... it was you that was on the ground when i left..." He said with an evil smile. He was hiding something.

"Oh, I having forgotten. But then again, I have plans for you great plans."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:35 pm
Vi and Cy walked into the church. Pain rose up in them. They never could enter holy areas without some discomfort. They looked around the place wondering if there was anyone interesting here.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:43 pm
AlexBloodRose
He goes to study on the material he has, making sure he can help his allies when the time is right.

He hears footsteps coming. They came with a thunder sound. "dammit, they came." he said as he brought his weapon up and fired.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:47 pm
"Are we being shot at?" Cy turned to Vi quite confused.

"I have no idea but those gun shots didnt come from no where..." Vi said as she pushed her long ebony hair back from her face.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:58 pm
he quickly dispatch some but it seem this... creatures are more for strenght in numbers then strenght in arms. Their armor seems more for show then defense, and their guns seem cheap but of good quality. He didn't have any armor on, but some good weapon, but he didn't know how much ammo it would take to take down such a force.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:02 pm
Cy and Vi dissapeared into the shadows. They reapeared next to a man who was firing at an onslaught of creatures it seems. Cy was on one side of the man while Vi was on his other side.

Vi turned to the man.

"Hey you need some help?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:06 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy and Vi dissapeared into the shadows. They reapeared next to a man who was firing at an onslaught of creatures it seems. Cy was on one side of the man while Vi was on his other side.

Vi turned to the man.

"Hey you need some help?"

"Sure." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:09 pm
"Well i see your not one to talk." Cy said before he let up into the air. An ear piercing whistle was heard as he threw several of his needle like daggers at the creatures. He never missed and the creatures armor seemed weak as hell.

"Im Vi and thats Cy just so you know." Vi said as she grabbed her gun and fired off a number of shots at the creatures Cy and the man didnt get with their weapons.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:21 pm
"name ace." he said. He goes to fire his weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:29 pm
Vi kept firing the creatures numbers seeming to dwindle as the three of them killed them off. She had to pasue for a second to reload and as she did she looked to the one called Ace. She looked him over breifly before turning back to the creatures.

She must have paused too long for now she was staring down the wrong end of a gun. One of the creatures had gotten close to her and now was pointing a gun in her face. Before she could react the creature fired, the shot aiming for her head.

Cy heard a shot that was closer to him than he thought it should be. He looked just in time to see one of the creatures bullets barrel through Vi's head. He landed on the ground and was about to run to her when he was hit in the shoulder with a bullet from another creature.

He grabbed his own wounded shoulder and watched as Vi fell to the floor her body lifeless.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:41 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Vi kept firing the creatures numbers seeming to dwindle as the three of them killed them off. She had to pasue for a second to reload and as she did she looked to the one called Ace. She looked him over breifly before turning back to the creatures.

She must have paused too long for now she was staring down the wrong end of a gun. One of the creatures had gotten close to her and now was pointing a gun in her face. Before she could react the creature fired, the shot aiming for her head.

Cy heard a shot that was closer to him than he thought it should be. He looked just in time to see one of the creatures bullets barrel through Vi's head. He landed on the ground and was about to run to her when he was hit in the shoulder with a bullet from another creature.

He grabbed his own wounded shoulder and watched as Vi fell to the floor her body lifeless.

Ace felt something... something he felt before. "Wait... this can't be." he said oddily as he notices the mist around the field. "Something... no somone is making it." he said. "But I don't think the person is hear or at least not on this battlefield. But if this is what I think it is we're in deep s**t. We got to get out of here or find some ground to stand more firmly on... till we get to the core of what's in that church."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff