Reply Roleplay
The New Teenage Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:20 pm
He sigh as he open the window and shut his eyes, "Where should I go from here?". He ask himself as he hang his head and left arm out of the window, enjoying the sun light. "I can't wait to see it at night."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:37 pm
"Ok. And do you think I care? Nope." Nocturna shrugged it off. "I was surrounded by death, betrayal, lies and even backstabbing. My cousin dying has no affect on me. My heart is dead and nothing can bring it back."  

Mana_Moitie

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:45 pm
"Well that's good," Phoenix said. "Not that I'm saying your heart being dead is good, but that you don't care that she's dead."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:29 pm
He sigh as he shut his eyes "Draco...I can see where I'm going". He got up and walk out of his room and past the girls, "You girls keep talk about the butterflies and flowers, but if you need me, which I really doubt, I'll be working out.", he say as he walk to the staris and walk to the roof.  

DarkMalchior

Mana_Moitie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Nocturna sighed and nodded. "I want to care. But I just can't find a way for me to care about anyone for that matter."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:35 pm
"I see," Phoenix said.  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:08 pm
He took a set and cross his legs. He took a deep clearing breath and breath out as his eyes were shut. He keep them shut listen to everything around him and then he open his eyes to see Wink.

"Oh look who's trying to control his draco side.", she say as she walk up to him. Her nails grow into sharp metalic claws and smirk. "Now why don't you start up that wonderful choas I been talking about.", she say as she bend down and kiss his lips.

"Because I don't want tp start anything." he say as he grab a hold of her neck and throw her down. Wink just smirk and disappear before hitting the ground "hehe...He'll be mine and then I'll finally did something that my half brother fault at."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:41 pm
((Eww! Wink is a two-timer!))
Phoenix yawned.
"I'm gonna go take a nap."
She walked into Raven's room, laid down, and fell asleep.  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:29 am
((Lol...just think of her as the first Catwoman))

He growl to himself and try to calm down. He took a deep breath and sigh, "Draco, I hate that woman.".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:17 pm
((OK!))  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:48 pm
((Now...I'm out of ideas....v.v))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:14 pm
((Yeah. I know what you mean))  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:47 am
((Maybe we should call it a night and then wake up to the sound of Slade's bot coming to attack the tower or something))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:28 pm
((Can I go ahead and type what I had in mind? I don't want to mess up the RP))  

Mana_Moitie

SladinForever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:52 pm
((Go ahead. We'll wait for you to post first))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff