Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReJecT001

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:36 pm
hmmmm such a hard choice.
i'd say it's eather the brainy cuteness that is Becky Chambers.
or the sultry badass what we all know as Ada Wong.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:54 pm
Nik Stryker
Jill's the best! I mean honestly! She doesn't have to prove herself, she's great at what she does! and i mean wow, she looks good in her clothes lol. Another good point is she has good strong back story. The only other character that has that is Claire in my opinion!

What is Jill's offical backstory anyways. i know in the books they said she was a thief, but the manual for Nemeis said she was a bomb disposal specialsit with training from Delta Force.  

ReJecT001

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:33 pm
ReJecT001
Nik Stryker
Jill's the best! I mean honestly! She doesn't have to prove herself, she's great at what she does! and i mean wow, she looks good in her clothes lol. Another good point is she has good strong back story. The only other character that has that is Claire in my opinion!

What is Jill's offical backstory anyways. i know in the books they said she was a thief, but the manual for Nemeis said she was a bomb disposal specialsit with training from Delta Force.

Follow the one the manual said. The books don't quite follow the same storyline as the games. They're more... a general rewrite of the games, to suit the writer's perceptions. Compare them. They're quite different in lots of little ways.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:32 am
prince_chameleon
ReJecT001
Nik Stryker

Follow the one the manual said. The books don't quite follow the same storyline as the games. They're more... a general rewrite of the games, to suit the writer's perceptions. Compare them. They're quite different in lots of little ways.

yeah i noticed, differnt, but still good.  

ReJecT001

ibitsukokoroxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:22 pm
I like Claire's personality ... and ... hair. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:59 pm
i really dont have have a fav. female character  

Thagaru

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:11 am
Jill And Rebecca
Ada, And Ashley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:32 am
sherry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

A5116278

Valimai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:08 am
My fave female character has to be...Jill. She was badass ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:56 pm
Claire...hands down.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:59 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Claire...hands down.
Why did I see THAT coming? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Claire...hands down.
Why did I see THAT coming? lol
Claire reminds me of myself and she is very respectful when it comes to responsiblities....As for the others,None of them have shown they are responsible.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:53 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Claire reminds me of myself and she is very respectful when it comes to responsiblities....As for the others,None of them have shown they are responsible.
My ex roomie thinks that Claire is a badass. He thinks that she's the type of person who goes to bars, smokes and sleeps around. I dunno, maybe he sees her as the perfect woman for HIM.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
My ex roomie thinks that Claire is a badass. He thinks that she's the type of person who goes to bars, smokes and sleeps around. I dunno, maybe he sees her as the perfect woman for HIM.

I have the image too. Claire as a rebel.  

Mr. Kennedy

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces