Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:27 pm
hydra4
*gets up* huh ahhh *starts to back away from him slowly*
did you get what i asked for or are you still in denial?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:33 pm
Daermon looked at the entire mess and shook his head. He punched Naota and Damos in the head. " Al right, what the hell is going on? Why did you call me Damos? You know this is mercenary season..."  

The Dark Paladin

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:38 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon looked at the entire mess and shook his head. He punched Naota and Damos in the head. " Al right, what the hell is going on? Why did you call me Damos? You know this is mercenary season..."
D since the war you know the balance was keep between the four realms right, well you should have felt the imbalance of the realms just recently :closes eyes and ponders: you should know this better then me... you being a mercenary and all  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:39 pm
oww why did you punch me and what do you mean denial i cant remember a thing accept for being related to this guy named sora and what the hell is a keyblade  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:41 pm
soon youll find out ((gatta go seeya))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:52 pm
what does that mean  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:16 pm
" means you will figure it out in time" Daermon said coldly." Now stop your whining and get up...I have to train both you and the girl"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:17 pm
i dont even have a freaking keyblade  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:22 pm
Daermon swung his Chaos keyblade at Naota and a keyblade formed in his hand to black Daermons attack. " Now you do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:29 pm
so this is a keyblade it feels somehow familiar hmm *starts moving on its own* woah whats happening *starts draGGING ME AROUND* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH god dammit stop you stupid keyblade  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:37 pm
Daermon shook his head. " I dont have time for this...GET YOUR KEYBLADE UNDER CONTROL!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 pm
*lets go of keyblade and key blade starts flying at him and another keyblade appeared in his hand* now this feels really familiar *theres 4 handles on this keyblade and he smacks the keyblade out of his path and it dissapeared* why the hell did that keyblade come after me  

hydra4

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:50 pm
*wakes up* why did I fall asleep??  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:55 pm
*starts breathing deeply*  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Daermon looked at the girl and motioned for her to come over.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff