Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:39 pm
diake
to give a hint at what the pokemon is...it doesnt matter if you know the pokemon or not...it think this would be cool cuz then it would be more realistic...kinda like your tracking a pokemon

well we could do that for stronger ones because they are harder to find and catch?
as in you have to follow the tracks to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:40 pm
Rye Pyrite
diake
i have a suggestion even though im a moderator but i want some feedback on this...what if moderators put out paw prints before releasing a pokemon

To show what the pokemon is?
or do you have to guess the paw prints to get the pokemon?

The pawprint idea is great, as Veekun.com offers a picture of every pokemons pawprint. But there would need to be an easier way to identify the pokemon than the pawprint as you would be researching for a LONG time. sweatdrop

If you posted the pawprint, and a small piece of the name, I think that would prove to be quite efficient. 3nodding  

The Wolf Who Cried Boy

Diake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:48 pm
Rye Pyrite
diake
to give a hint at what the pokemon is...it doesnt matter if you know the pokemon or not...it think this would be cool cuz then it would be more realistic...kinda like your tracking a pokemon

well we could do that for stronger ones because they are harder to find and catch?

for the legendary ones would be great cuz then they know something goods gonna happen...or we could make a trail for like burning plains to the frozen lake and if you follow the trail and post at the end the pokemon will show itself

like we put the paw print and say it was headed for grassy fields
then when they go there they would see the paw print heading towards burning plains and it could go on for awile until they hit the end  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:50 pm
diake
Rye Pyrite
diake

for the legendary ones would be great cuz then they know something goods gonna happen...or we could make a trail for like burning plains to the frozen lake and if you follow the trail and post at the end the pokemon will show itself

like we put the paw print and say it was headed for grassy fields
then when they go there they would see the paw print heading towards burning plains and it could go on for awile until they hit the end

Yes, and they can be planted anywere leading to the spot of the pokemon.
yeah that would make it really harder to find.  

Rye Pyrite

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:56 pm
heh ^ ^ i love my mods and mombers discusing ideas biggrin i makes it feel like the guilds more alive or somthing >> well anyways.. great idea guys! now i need to go to bed >> night all xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:34 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
heh ^ ^ i love my mods and mombers discusing ideas biggrin i makes it feel like the guilds more alive or somthing >> well anyways.. great idea guys! now i need to go to bed >> night all xD

Lol.  

Rye Pyrite

Diake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:04 pm
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

heres a link to all spirits...and when i mean all i mean all spirits...even one s that move  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:35 pm
Not to sound mean or anything....but i don't think it fair that mods get to abuse their power by letting pokemon appear whenevr they want.  

Shardy1

Diake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:56 pm
explain how pokemon are supposed to be released then...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:03 pm
diake
explain how pokemon are supposed to be released then...

I think he means release pokemon for themelves. Although I've not seen one moderator do that yet, but maybe he means no one release Pokemon when he is online? question

EDITTTTT: I need to stop saying spawn, and say release. -___-  

The Wolf Who Cried Boy

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:04 pm
if mods dont release pokemon how are members exposed to get pokemon?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:17 pm
Whe i say this..i mean it like I saw a mod make a kadabra appear and he battled and caught it......we can't just do that like they can.  

Shardy1

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:35 pm
Shardy1
Whe i say this..i mean it like I saw a mod make a kadabra appear and he battled and caught it......we can't just do that like they can.
I'll be honest and tell you that I told him he could, only once. I have done that before with a caterpie, and his wasn't a kadabra, it was an abra. Besides, you see less moderators getting pokemon than normal members.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:23 pm
Well yeah i mean how else are we exposed to get pokemon? I mean we let members catch the pokemon, and only if they dont catch it within 5-10 mins we go and catch them, so yeah xP  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:26 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Well yeah i mean how else are we exposed to get pokemon? I mean we let members catch the pokemon, and only if they dont catch it within 5-10 mins we go and catch them, so yeah xP

Woah i got permission too.
xD

It was an abra not an ".Kadabra"  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out