Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:15 pm
"Thats cool...and wierd." He looked at her. "I would feel pretty wierd if someone could know everything I was thinking." He tried to say it in a way that was not offensive to her. "On the plus side though, since I get nervous easily when I have to say personal things, I'd much rather have someone read my thoughts then have to say them out loud." He looked around the room. There was a remote on the chair and the sun looked bright coming through the window. He walked back over to the couch and sat down. Wonder what will happen in the future.Amuro began to think to himself. Will I have a future with...or maybe...my father will regain control again...just try not to think about it too much and it'll go away...I guess. Amuro smiled when he realized that amorella might be listening and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:32 pm
Amorella grinned, "Yeah... it does make awkward mometns or conversations better." She had broken the connection, so she could no longer hear his thoughts. Staring of into space, her mind wandered into a slight daydream.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:55 pm
Amuro looked at her. "Hey, are you ok?" He looked at the expression on her face. I know that blank expression anywhere. He walked over to her and held her arms. "Wake up you...hello." He shook her gently. "What were you daydreaming about?" He looked at her as if he had bored her or something; but after he asked what she was dreaming about, he became relaxed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:39 pm
Amorella snapped out of her reverie. "Oh... yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that," she apologized with a nervous chuckle. "Ehh... I was just thinking. Nothing in particular," she lied. She had been thinking something, but it wasn't anything particularly pleasant. Certainly nothing she wanted to recount. "So..." she said, trying to think of some way to change the subject.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:57 am
"Don't go trying to change the subject on me...I know whats going on here." He walked around the room with a smug look on his face. "So, are you going to tell me whats going on or am I going to have to find out my self?" He walked over to heero's fridge. Might as well raid his fridge while he's away. He looked through the fridge as he saw nothing on the tables or shelfs. Then he checked his pocket for his phone and turned back around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:45 pm
Amorella put on a defiant pout. "You can't get anything out of me," she huffed, "How do you plan to get it out of me anyways?" She glanced at his phone curiously, wondering slightly what he was going to do with it. Who he was going to call.....  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:18 am
Amuro had a way to get it out of her, it would answer both his questions as well. One was whether or not she liked him, and what she was thinking. "Ok, but only caused you asked." He walked over to her and kissed her gently. "Will you tell me now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:13 pm
Amorella's eyes widened with shock from the kiss. She kissed him back and looked extremely confused when he stopped. It took a few moments for what he asked to register. "Um... yeah. I was just thinking about my family, which was never particularly pleasant. An I was sort of thinking about... um... that..." she blushed when she made the comment about them kissing. Amorella smiled sheepishly, looking down at her feet.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:42 am
Amuro smiled. "I told you I could make you tell me. I'm just...whats the word, persuasive and stuff like that." He looked around. As she made the comment about them kissing, he looked down as well. "So thats what you were thinking about." He looked at her. "And, why were you thinking about that amorella?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:26 pm
Amorella's face reddened to the point where she wondered if her complexion would ever be the same. She avoided his gaze and tried to think up a sufficient answer. "Um... I don't know... it was just kind of on my mind, I guess," she said nervously, finding everywhere to look but at Amuro.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:16 am
He looked at her."Then why you trying to avoid looking me in the face." He looked at her and smiled. "Well then, can you answer that, or better yet, why your face is as red as rudolphs nose?" He chuckled. Let me stop playing around, I was thinking about the same thing until just now. He held her hands. "Well, can I get an answer, an explanation...IE...a reason?" Hah, I've always wanted to say that, ever since middle school.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:39 am
Amorella shot a half-hearted glare at Amuro. "Great, so now I'm being likened to a deer. Just what I always wanted," she said sarcastically, blushing even more and rolling her eyes, "There isn't a particular reason I was thinking about it, it was just there... in my head." She finally looked directly into his eyes and stuck out a her bottom lip. "Why do you always have to tease me?" she pouted quietly.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:46 am
"Why do you always put yourself in a place to be teased?" He looked at her and smiled. "It's just how I am, I can't really explain it, it's my pesonality I guess." Amuro looked at her. She just keeps on blushing, I really don't think she can controll herself. He looked at her. "I won't make a comment, I'd be teasing you, besides, whats wrong with being teased once in a while?" Thers's absolutely no way she could tease me...hah  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 pm
"I do not put my self in a place to be teased! I am just teasable I guess. And that being part of your personality is understandable. Just like I am easily embarrassed. Would you stop with the blushing comments, too? I can unfortunately hear every word that you think at the moment," she pouted. Suddenly, Amorella grinned back evilly. "You'd be surprised how good I am at teasing people. Too bad I already told you that I'm a telempath. I could've had a lot of fun with it..." she thought to him. "Remeber, your thoughts are not always yours," she smirked, sitting down in a nearby chair.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:43 am
Amuro took a step back. Well, that was an unexpected twist. I didn't think that she would go beserk on me like that. Amuro was about to speak when he remembered she could already hear him.One...no I won't, your cute when your blushing. Two, it's very fun. Three, what was number three. Oh yeah, No no and no. And you wouldn't tease me anyway, even if you could read my mind. Isn't that right?  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff