Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
What's your nationality? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:12 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Domo? That sucka ain't eatin' nobody. The only one that eats me, is ME. Apart from Jesus. Jesus can eat anyone he wants.

*gasp* you insulted domo!
and you already ate yourself so there's nothing left anyway stare

And? Your point being?
Also it was YOU who made me eat myself, I actually wanted someone else to eat me, like Jesus, but you foiled my plans... pesky kids... xp

who are you calling a kid, pipsqueak?

I'm callin' you a kid, dollface, YOU!!!! scream

that's quite a claim your shrimp!! cool

How can you call me a shrimp if you don't know how tall I am? The mind boggles....

the same you can call me a kid and a doll face if you don't know me. so you can boggle your mind all you like i'll just sit here and call you names when ever i feel like. twisted

lol same here, dollface. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:17 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Domo? That sucka ain't eatin' nobody. The only one that eats me, is ME. Apart from Jesus. Jesus can eat anyone he wants.

And? Your point being?
Also it was YOU who made me eat myself, I actually wanted someone else to eat me, like Jesus, but you foiled my plans... pesky kids... xp

How can you call me a shrimp if you don't know how tall I am? The mind boggles....

the same you can call me a kid and a doll face if you don't know me. so you can boggle your mind all you like i'll just sit here and call you names when ever i feel like. twisted

that's right short stuff mrgreen  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:28 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

How tall are you then? Cos I'm likely to be taller than you, unless you're actually quite tall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:31 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

How tall are you then? Cos I'm likely to be taller than you, unless you're actually quite tall.

you prolly are... but i'm 5'2" or so but i'm still calling you names relating to being short twisted  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:37 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

you prolly are... but i'm 5'2" or so but i'm still calling you names relating to being short twisted

Phew! As long as you're not really taller than me then I guess I can't take offense, right? Anyhow, last time I checked I was about 6'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:41 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

Phew! As long as you're not really taller than me then I guess I can't take offense, right? Anyhow, last time I checked I was about 6'.

okay how old are you?  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:52 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

okay how old are you?

You could have looked at my profile, but I'll tell you anyway. I'm 17 and my bday is 28th february.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:54 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

okay how old are you?

You could have looked at my profile, but I'll tell you anyway. I'm 17 and my bday is 28th february.
okay well you're almost done growing anyway... i was going to say oh sh*t if you were younger than me lol.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:14 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

okay how old are you?

okay well you're almost done growing anyway... i was going to say oh sh*t if you were younger than me lol.

Oh man, it is so late over here in england, it's 5 AM. I'm goin to bed after i finish replying to those post for the last time. Well it was nice meeting you, cyas. Peace. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:17 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

okay how old are you?

Oh man, it is so late over here in england, it's 5 AM. I'm goin to bed after i finish replying to those post for the last time. Well it was nice meeting you, cyas. Peace. 3nodding

lol it's only 12: 15 here. but cyas. lol mrgreen  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:56 pm
i'am 100% chinese, half from zeing yan and other half from hu bei (i probs done the first one wrong).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:59 pm
The quotes, the quotes... gonk  

cold_blooded_chick

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:45 am
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

okay how old are you?

lol it's only 12: 15 here. but cyas. lol mrgreen
Tis 16:45 here. im hungry  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:06 am
cold_blooded_chick
The quotes, the quotes... gonk

muahahahahaha quotes!!! hahahahaha!!! quotes quotes and more quotes!!  

yalie5

Yozoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:32 pm
my oh my do people love to stretch the pages. I'm a cantonese CBC.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff