Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who's the best protagonist? (Re-Vote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite main character?
  Rebecca Chambers
  Billy Coen
  Chris Redfield
  Jill Valentine
  Leon Kennedy
  Claire Redfield
  Ark Thompson
  Bruce McGivern
View Results

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:29 pm
Sporadic77
MM-212 Beta
Sporadic77
Clearly Leon currently has the most kickass moves. It remains to be seen if Chris will be brought up to around Leon's level, but I figure he's probably been training, knowing that he could very well have another confrontation with Wesker, and knowing that he'll need to be in top form if he hopes to survive (and win).
What about Hunk's wicked neck-breaker, or even Weskers thrust punch?

Title of this thread is "Best Main Character." HUNK has always been a side-game character. And Wesker is an antagonist, not a protagonist.
Whoa whoa, before you become all patriarchal, Wesker's role is just important compared to that "pretty-boy" Leon. I was just making a reference to your atrocious statement. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:52 pm
MM-212 Beta
Sporadic77
MM-212 Beta
Sporadic77
Clearly Leon currently has the most kickass moves. It remains to be seen if Chris will be brought up to around Leon's level, but I figure he's probably been training, knowing that he could very well have another confrontation with Wesker, and knowing that he'll need to be in top form if he hopes to survive (and win).
What about Hunk's wicked neck-breaker, or even Weskers thrust punch?

Title of this thread is "Best Main Character." HUNK has always been a side-game character. And Wesker is an antagonist, not a protagonist.
Whoa whoa, before you become all patriarchal, Wesker's role is just important compared to that "pretty-boy" Leon. I was just making a reference to your atrocious statement. stressed

Well, if we're talking overall best moves, of course, HUNK's neckbreaker, Krauser's kick, Ashley's suplex, and Wesker's ax kick and thrust punch are all better than Leon's moves.  

Mr. Tough Guy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:48 am
But if by Main character we are talking about a protagonist from one of the games, like Jill in RE3, or Claire in RE2, etc. Maybe the best Hero would be more accurate rather than best CHARACTER. In which case it's Chris hands down. Most people who voted for Leon are RE noobs anyway, that's why he's winning. True RE fans who like Leon are in the minority.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But if by Main character we are talking about a protagonist from one of the games, like Jill in RE3, or Claire in RE2, etc. Maybe the best Hero would be more accurate rather than best CHARACTER. In which case it's Chris hands down. Most people who voted for Leon are RE noobs anyway, that's why he's winning. True RE fans who like Leon are in the minority.

But then we'd have to specify, BEST hero character, or FAVORITE hero character. Not always the same thing, after all.  

Mr. Tough Guy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:54 pm
Sporadic77
Biohazard EXTREME

But then we'd have to specify, BEST hero character, or FAVORITE hero character. Not always the same thing, after all.

That is true. But my point is, majority of those votes are noobs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:01 pm
I say that Leon is the best.  

Uriko_baby7

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:45 pm
We all know it's not Mr. Prettyboy Leon, let's not kid ourselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sometimes I blame myself on who I let in, and now it seems like Leon has taken over the damn series with newbies. Hopefully RE5 will cut down the fanboys. rolleyes  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tryboth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:34 pm
Let me just say, I was never quite impressed with Leon. Considering he's in one of the newer versions of Resident Evil, of course he'd have better moves because more were created at the time. The format of the game changed, too.
Resident Evil 2 was what gave me a little more appreciation for him, at least.
No offense, it's just my opinion.

Now, I do enjoy Billy. Though when I say the end of Zero I somewhat made fun of him. He's tough and all. Has some good moves, but also can withstand a few more blows than Rebecca did.

But altogether, to be truthful, I liked Jill the best. But, of course, I always love girls who freak out yet still kick some major..well, yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:45 pm
Tryboth
Let me just say, I was never quite impressed with Leon. Considering he's in one of the newer versions of Resident Evil, of course he'd have better moves because more were created at the time. The format of the game changed, too.
Resident Evil 2 was what gave me a little more appreciation for him, at least.
No offense, it's just my opinion.

Now, I do enjoy Billy. Though when I say the end of Zero I somewhat made fun of him. He's tough and all. Has some good moves, but also can withstand a few more blows than Rebecca did.

But altogether, to be truthful, I liked Jill the best. But, of course, I always love girls who freak out yet still kick some major..well, yeah.
Yay another Jill fan! heart

I agree with you, if they would of placed another main character in RE4, the same thing would probably happen and thats why I think once RE5 is released all the hype of pretty-boy Leon will fade.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tryboth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:50 pm
MM-212 Beta
Yay another Jill fan heart

I agree with you, if they would of placed another main character in RE4, the same thing would probably happen and thats why I think once RE5 is released all the hype of pretty-boy Leon will fade.

Yeah. Go Jill~ heart

Of course, if they used another main character for RE4 they'd have to make another Resident Evil that focused on Leon, so the hype would happen all over again but in a much longer process. Of course, I'll be more than glad when everyone stops the hype about Leon. Besides the fact they'll be focused on RE5 instead.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:09 am
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Sometimes I blame myself on who I let in, and now it seems like Leon has taken over the damn series with newbies. Hopefully RE5 will cut down the fanboys. rolleyes
It's okay... We all blame you. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:45 am
i cant chosse a single one why pick a fav when they are all as inportant as the next one...yeah biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sporadic77
Biohazard EXTREME

That is true. But my point is, majority of those votes are noobs.

Also quite true. Of course, it's impossible to tell if the people voting have had and experience with RE beyond RE4.  

Mr. Tough Guy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:41 am
Sporadic77
Also quite true. Of course, it's impossible to tell if the people voting have had and experience with RE beyond RE4.

All I know is that majority of people who HAVE had Re experience beyond RE4 don't consider Leon the best/favorite character.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff