Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:43 pm
Supaspoon
Nah your sense of humour is pretty cool. But maybe thats because as a Brit I have a naturally understated sense of humour.
Right-O.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:53 pm
Supaspoon
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Sarcasim found it out after we looked at some Japanese fan-comics.
No, I mean, your attitude is funny.
That's odd, usually people find it anything but funny. sweatdrop I'm glad you caught my tone without my addition of emoticons. 3nodding Usually, anyone else would have thought they angered me. note to self, get a less vauge and weird sense of humor

Nah your sense of humour is pretty cool. But maybe thats because as a Brit I have a naturally understated sense of humour.
Why thank you. whee  

Das Jabberwockie

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:41 pm
I'm not 100% keen on Leon, but it seems to me that he should either be single, or get a boyfriend. Oo;;; NONE of the girls in the game seem to really be the right one for him, although I swear sometimes it looks like the zombies are trying to get into his pants. Or maybe that's just me. *blush* Out, bad thoughts! Out! *smacks self*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:44 pm
I don't know why Claire is winning... Shes too young and diffrent. Shes a rebel in a way. Same thing with Ada. But if Leon is gonna be with a woman, it best be Ada.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:45 pm
Mr. Kennedy
I don't know why Claire is winning... Shes too young and diffrent. Shes a rebel in a way. Same thing with Ada. But if Leon is gonna be with a woman, it best be Ada.
Well, it's not like she's way ahead of Ada. But it's DEFINITELY not Ashely.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

I found so funny (Im sure everyone did) when Ashley asked Leon out at the end. xd  

Mr. Kennedy

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:15 pm
Mr. Kennedy
I found so funny (Im sure everyone did) when Ashley asked Leon out at the end. xd

eek Ashley asks Leon out?? serious? *wonders how far her brother is in game and if he's beat it yet* I gotta see that....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:18 pm
T-Veronica
Mr. Kennedy

eek Ashley asks Leon out?? serious? *wonders how far her brother is in game and if he's beat it yet* I gotta see that....

Ashley: "So Leon, when we get back how about we... Do some overtime?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
T-Veronica
Mr. Kennedy

Ashley: "So Leon, when we get back how about we... Do some overtime?"

Leon: Heh no can-do... (Stupid b***h...)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:27 pm
Mr. Kennedy
That's how it should have been... With the thought echo end everything.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:06 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

oh that was hilarious! i was kind of shocked but when ashley got turned down i was laughing my arse off!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
That's how it should have been... With the thought echo end everything.
oh yes i agree. god i hate ashley! she can go die! Again! because i killed her many times throughout my run in the game! though i got a poor score, it was all worth it.  

Ithmara

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:12 pm
oh yeah and replying to the topic... Leon should stay single and keep kicking zombie a** without some girl clinging off of him! especially ashley who could've at least tried to protect herself when she was rescued and all! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:14 pm
prince_chameleon
I'm not 100% keen on Leon, but it seems to me that he should either be single, or get a boyfriend. Oo;;; NONE of the girls in the game seem to really be the right one for him, although I swear sometimes it looks like the zombies are trying to get into his pants. Or maybe that's just me. *blush* Out, bad thoughts! Out! *smacks self*
what are you on! Gahh that's disgustiing! damn those zombies! ........... gonk stressed mental images! crap! stressed gonk  

Ithmara

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:34 am
Loli Kyr
prince_chameleon
what are you on! Gahh that's disgustiing! damn those zombies! ........... gonk stressed mental images! crap! stressed gonk

*snickers* I knew I'd get someone with that. I was joking when I said that.  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games