Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:29 am
(( Waiting for something to happen. Sleeping is fun. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:17 pm
Shinobu's eyes twitched for a moment, she was lying somewhere, somewhere soft and comfortable. She couldn't help but smile; someone had saved her from her place lying in the wood and brought her somewhere safe to rest, whomever it was she would thank them.

Her chest felt unbelievably heavy, whomever it was who struck her with that sudden forceful attack was direct and merciless, and had hit her very hard. She was having a hard time breathing, as her lungs and chest cavity were hallow with exhaust. Her hand clenched unto the soft mattress below her, rubbing the fabric between her dainty fingers. That person was very angry at her, and the only one she knew who was angry at her in such a way, the only reasonable person to have attack her then, was Melora.

She frowned, she felt bad for the child. All Shinobu wanted was to help the gurl out, seeing a little thing lying de*d really hurt her, so she wanted to help, she didn't mean to get anyone angry. And all in all, she did it out of the good in her heart. At least, Shinobu had thought what she did was good, but instead it turned Melora sour, she never had any idea that she wanted to die. She felt so bad. Doing something right, ended up to be doing something wrong.

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly in her slumber-like state. "Who's there...?" she said, fumbling to open her tired eyes.

Edaniel
Captain

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Suki came fumbling into unfamiliar territory to himself looking for his sash. He had grown too attatched to it, and went to retreive it in urgency like a missing limb. Bobbing down the large grassy hill, his little eyes peered left and right. His venture seemed endless, he didn't know where he was going, where he was going to end up. In the distance he saw two figures talking to each other. One seemed bescuttled, while the other was more taunting and omniscient. He stayed a good distance before moving in slowly through the bushes and trees around him. His small body was easy to cover, but his bold clothing and body features would make him stand out so easily. Like a cat from afar, he perched himself next to the bush and scanned the two as they talked. Any sense of danger would cause him to run like an antelope. Nimbly, he moved in, closing the distance between himself and the unrecognizable figures. Before long he relized that atleast one of them had to be a member of the immortal theives. Their clothing seemed alarmingly familar, along with their voices as well. Then as he drew near enough, he recognized it as Shinobu and some other lumber laying nearby. His small beady eyes had mistaken it for a figure. Then he heard he call out the presence of another, thinking it might be his, he remained hidden.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:00 pm
(( heart Jashu! heart ))

Aoki quietly contemplated what she would do the next day. Depending if she got any sleep after talking to Taketo, she would go the next morning and give Suki back his scarf, go find some other thieves to spend the dwindling autum with, take a couple relaxing days off, then decide, 'Shin-chan, what about the mission?' in the cutest and most utterly irrisitable voice she could muster.

Sighing, Aoki tugged pieces of hair out of her face. She wanted a bath too. Three days, no proper grooming was like a week in hell for Aoki. Her new ribbon was totally torn on the end to signafy she had been working hard during her brief mission. Aoki sighed again and took her ribbon out of her hair.

"So Taketo-san, you really didn't answer my question though." She teased, waving her finger back and fourth teasingly. "How long have you actually been here?"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:15 pm
[Uhm, Jashu, me and Izumo are in his room, not outside.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:54 pm
Yue wandered outside of the theater watching wondering how she got here.."How did i get here.." Yue said as she wandered further away from the theather looking for someone that she knew..(writers block! stressed )  

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Lifesreject

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:14 pm
((Sorry that this is my first post in the new RP. Adjusting to a new school is hectic.))

Koh tried not to think as much as he had been latly. The whole Aoki thing had given hm great unease and a lot of sleep deprivation. He knew he had to tell her, he knew she already kinda knew, but how, and when? It didn't help him much that her butterfly that he had carved for her was digging into his leg in his pocket. Hell he didn't even know when she got back, she could be back right now, and he wouldn't know. Plus, he didn't really want to go bug her right away. Everyone would probably already be doing that, and the first thing Koh always wasnted after a long mission like that was some alone time to balance himself again. Koh was aimlessly walking throuhg the threatre, trying to find someone, anyone really. He had beeen the social outcast the last week or so, but it was self-inflicted.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:09 pm
The mumbling, he decided, was what had awakened him.

How long have I been asleep, Izumo wondered. He looked out his window; the sun was still up, but on the opposite side of the horizon. At least 4 hours, was his guess.

Shinobu was waking up now, he had noticed; it was her sleepy mumbling that had caused him to wake. Izumo curse himself in his mind, however; what good was a sleeping wathcman? Slowly, he came to his, casually brushing the minute specks of dust from his clothing. He took a half pace forward, hesistantly, before continuing to the bedside.

"Ah, Shinobu," he began nervously. "It's just me, uh, Izumo. I brought you back here, the theatre, from the woods. Melora attacked you, and several other thieves, myself included. We stopped her, but I'm not sure what's happened over the last couple hours. You've been here, in my room, for awhile. I wasn't sure where your room is. Aoki must be looking for, too. She and another thief, a girl, had you in safekeeping out there. I found you after we finished up with, Melora..." He trailed off. Not only was he unsure of whether Shinobu had paid attention to any of it, he knew that it must've sounded like a garbled mess. It had been quite some time since they'd last spoke, and it was perhaps that fact that had easily flustered him. In the small bout of nervousness, he'd not put his thoughts together properly, logically, but instead strung his words together chaotically. She'd get the gist of it, he hoped.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:44 pm
Shinobu heard bits of speech, none of it making too much sense at first, but as she focused in on the voice, she began to hear more clearly.

"just me... Izumo... back... woods... Melora attacked... thieves... stopped... I'm not sure... last couple hours... in my room, for a while... room is. Aoki must be looking... thief, a gurl, had you in safeke-... we finished up with, Melora..."

After this, she realised that obviously something bad had happened with Melora, which was along the lines of what she'd originally thought, so now she felt a bit more at rest, and was able to calm herself down to a drowsy pace of healing, she felt much more rested now.

She opened her eyes slowly to reveal a massive blur, which slowly sharpened to reveal Izumo, looking down at her from above. She smiled softly, feeling the muscles in her face tighten as she did, and then let out a deep sigh.

"This is all my fault... everyone having to deal with Melora..." she spoke with a tired gasping voice, almost as if she'd just had the wind knocked out of her. "Next time I’ll be ready to deal with my own problems, instead of having you all have to, it's my entire fault. I am very sorry."

She turned her eyes slowly away from Izumo, to the floor of the room, where she could see bits of dust and threads, remnants of better times that could be found in any of the rooms from this prehistoric theatre. Shinobu looked up once more.

"Thank you for bringing me back..." she continued in the same soft, struggling voice. "I was so frightened until I felt myself being carried away from there... safely... "

Her hand reached out limply, and found Izumo's which from there her fingers gently curled around the palm of his. "You're a good friend." she said, smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:47 pm
[Ohhh... whatever happened to the exicatble, spiritually intune Koh that I fell in love with eons ago. Now all he does is wistfully sigh and sulk about like a love-deprived emo. I sure miss the good ol' days of beating him up in the brrom closet, or whatever it was, and when he used to messfully gorge himself on watermelon. But what will you do? Lifes san is in wuff, thus Koh is in wuff, and there's nothing to be done. Once Shinobu is back up again, and if Koh's still lying about glumly, I'll see if i can get you some interaction, lifes.]  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:12 am
( Owned 100th post!!
dramallama
Weee!)

[You so crapped over beany for this one. That was funny. XD]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am
Taketo heard the last request from Aoki as he started hearing more thieves enter the theatre from behind him. He was nearly starting to get tired himself. Taketo was entirely tired. He let out a deep sigh not sure whether to begin another conversation upon his return. He turned back to Aoki.

"Not very long...just a little bit. Waiting for you guys. But I guess you all are getting tired so I'll leave you all alone."

Taketo scanned the room hoping to find Tomoyo...but to no avail. He stood up and bowed, and left the theatre from the main entrance. Heading down the large stairs, in his mind he was hoping to find the person he'd been waiting for...but she never really showed. He continued on out to the little 'secret place' where she used to hang out, and he'd watch her. Though, it was just covered in mist, the fog nearly deterring his vision. Taketo's scars were starting to burn again...it was...wierd. He squirmished a bit as he walked over to the clearing, staring up at the sky. The voice of his attacker began to come back to him. He winced a little bit and fell to his knees, breathing heavy. He wasn't feeling good at all. Then...he swore he heard someone behind him. He unsheathed his katana and scanned the foggy area...but there was nothing...though he was expecting his strange attacker to return.

((Well...I hope you don't mind me bringing back OLD stories ^^))

[If you think it's a good addition to the story, I won't argue with you Taiku. But please don't confuse Lirdianc with an unknown plot. She may go along with the romance thing, but don't be angry if she doesn't.]  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items