Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:46 am
"Kikuchi! Aero! Anybody?!" Kara Ni yelled. She had got distracted and hopped out of the caravan and didn't realize that no one noticed until a few moments later.

She looked at the things she was holding. Her banjo-like weapon that her father gave her and an apple. She stuck out her tongue. Apples were the most foul-tasting things to her. She threw it backwards, completely ignorant if she hit something behind her.

"What am I supposed to do now if I can't find anyone?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:25 pm
*Stealth gets distracted by the loud yelling and turns his attention to the one making the noise* "What....the???" *notices the apple flying towards him but is too late to dodge it and is hit in the face and is knocked back due to not expecting the apple.*  

Stealth_McCloud

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:40 pm
"Maybe I should backtrack...huh?" She said as she turned around.
She gasped when she saw a guy on the ground with part of her abandoned apple in his face. The rest of it was on the ground, shot to the sides due to the force of the throw.
"AAAH! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! So sorry!" Kara Ni yelled in a panic as she repeated bowed. She was one to over-apologize, especailly if it was her fault.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:15 pm
*he pushes himself up slowly and wipes the juice off his face from the apple* "Eg-yuk...." *he shakes his head slightly and pushes himself up slowly looking at the one who threw the apple* "........" *at first he almost decides not to say anything but then he nods slightly* "....it.... it's ok."  

Stealth_McCloud

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:23 pm
"I din't realize that there were other carravanners around here, so I didn't think..." her mumbling soon trailed off. "I didn't think...

Kara Ni put her hand on her hip and noticed that she still had her pack. She quickly scrounged through it and pulled out a little peice of fabric wrapped around something. She untied it and revealed a small fish inside. She held it out ahead of her. "Please accept this as my appology."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:30 pm
*he shakes his head slightly and smiles at the fish* "Ummm no thanks, you can go head and keep that.... But..." *he thinks for a moment* *he shakes his head slightly* "How about... instead to make up for that, you come with me and provide me with a little aid through this forest. That is if you want?"  

Stealth_McCloud

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:38 pm
"Suit yourself." She carefully put it back into her pack, the same way it was before.
"Help you through the forest?" She started pondering, her face easily showing that she was thinking carfully. "I guess I can...but I can't stay with you for long. I have to find my carravan....again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:45 pm
*he nods slightly and closes his eyes for a moment hoping that he is making the right decision by doing this.* "Alright that is fine, I don't think it would be a great idea to stay..... ehhhh.... Welcome aboard then.... Shall we?" *he looks towards the the tall looming mushrooms ahead of them and then looks back to her.*  

Stealth_McCloud

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:50 pm
'Let's go." Kara Ni smiled and started fearlessly walking into the giant forest. It wasn't the monsters that scared her, she had no problem with them.
She grabbed her weapon out of the harness on her back and held in one of her hands, dragging the end behind her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:52 pm
*he watches her then picks up the chalice leaving his weapon on his back and follows after her* "Hey wait up for me...."  

Stealth_McCloud

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:58 pm
"Sorry! I'll slow down." she yelled back and stopped for a moment. She looked above her, towards the sky, and looked at the top of the forest they had just entered.
She frowned. "I can tell that I'm going to hate mushrooms after this."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:11 pm
*he nods slightly and catches up with her and sets down the chalice for a moment, looks around slowly waving back to the other caravan that was near him. He then picks up the chalice again* "Heck I have been here for a couple days.... all I had to eat were mushrooms....." *shivers at the sight of the mushrooms acting as though he is going to be almost sick. Alright though I am ready."  

Stealth_McCloud

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:29 pm
"For days? That must've been terrible." Her gaze was still frozen on the tops of the mushrooms above her. It intruiged her, these mushrooms. It seemed near impossible that they could grow this huge. It must've taken hundreds of years.

She forcefully shifted her gaze, not wanting to stand there all day starting at some mushrooms. "We should start making our way through the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:04 pm
He rolled his eyes at the thought of fighting already. He was not looking forward to struggling through another area infested with monsters with only one companion. This thought was so strong that you could hear the sarcasm in his voice.
"Here we go..."
*draws sword, readies his shield, and prepares for battle.*
((Was that good?))  

Othello V
Crew

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:22 pm
Gurdy shivered upon seeing sights of the forest, it was so very vast! Not as large as the Moschet Manor mind you, though still a place to behold. He ran behind Kikuchi instantly, he hadn't anything to fight with at the moment, "M-Miss Kikuchi, might you go on ahead? I'll be right behind you!"

She rolled her eyes, "Oi, the first magitite we find it yours whether you like it or not Gurdy," Kikuchi said simply, she starred at the forest with an Amidatty-like snippity attitude.

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff