Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:54 pm
(@ wolfboy your kind of supposed to make your own character anyways unless your gonna be one from the show lol)

frost just stood there waiting to see if robin would answer  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:50 pm
Reito was still sleeping on the roof of titans tower. She started tohave a nightmare about her home planet and befor she knew it she set part of titans tower's roof on fire. Then the fire alarm went off and the sound echoed in the tower.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:17 am
can i play

name:scotty

code name:Earth Knight

gaia name:look on the side of this post

powers:earth power

weapon:axe

appearance:kinda like my avatar only has a white helmet and brown mask

crush:none

ill reveal more when the rp starts  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:02 pm
((you're all in, earth_knight please fill out the given profile, all of it))  

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

[.Darkest.Rain.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:26 pm
((Sorry this post is so late, been on other threads.))

Arkyei walked around his cave, thinking about Slade. How can I locate him? I must kill him for what he did. He began to jump up and down in place, to get his brain working. He decided it best to go up to the tower and rest his brain for a bit, he'd been thinking too much lately.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:56 pm
Wolf laid in the bedding of his cave. It was nere dark when he got up and wondered out of his cave for food. Wolf creaped around the forest when he smelled fire fill his noise. He stalked towards the fire to see the Titans Tower's roof on fire. I wonder what made them so careless... Or are they batteling another enime?  

wolfboyjeff

PheonixSun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:13 am
Can i jion

Gaia Name- PheonixSun

Character Name- Zedd

Age- looks 17 but is really over 2000 years old

Powers- He is a demigod, all parts of his being including agility, strength and sight are increased to godly proportion. He is an expert swordsmen and a master martial artists. Though he has all these skills he usually sticks to his incredible marksmanship during battle.

Weapons- Hand and a half sword, 2x revolvers, 2x automatic handgun, 2x submachinegun, 1x shotgun

Crush- none at the moment

Good/Neutural/Bad- Good

Appearance- He's 6 foot 3 inches tall has messy long jet black hiar that is always getting in his face, gray eyes, he wears a black hooded robe which covers his entire body including all his weapons and ammo

Bio- Zedd's father, Ares fathered him so he could be used as a minion of war on earth. Ares would have succeded had Zedd's mother, Antiope, a spartan temple maiden saught protection for him from Zeus. With Zeus's protection hiding him from Ares, Zedd has spent the last 2000 years trying to learn of his ansestry but his war instincts have draged him into almost every major war in the lasts 2 milenia and all he has found out is that he is the son of a war god.

Extra Info: Loves playing the electric guitar

((you're in))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:05 pm
((Sorry, I must quit before I get ideas...they always get out-of-hand...))  

[.Darkest.Rain.]

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:54 pm
Reito startedto wake up "Uhh... hey its warmer now" but when she opened her eyes she notice the roof was on fire. She sweatdroped "Uhhh... did I do this? im in so much trouple" she said and shifted her eyes making sure no one saw her catch the roof on fire. "I know ill fix it" she put her hands next to the fire. She closed her eyes and focused. All of the fire started to swirl up in a ball. She raised her hands and so did the ball. It was so high that it looked like the sun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:05 am
KendoGurl
((you're all in, earth_knight please fill out the given profile, all of it))

full profile what am i missing  

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:11 am
Gaia Name- Earth_Knight1010
Character Name- scotty(normal name) /gaia knight(super hero name)
Age- 14
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- earth power
Weapons- an axe
Crush-terra
Good/Neutural/Bad- good
Appearance- brown hair brown eyes white helmet and brown shirt with brown shorts and dirty sneakers
Bio-
Any extra information about them-he is creative and likes to draw he is a goofball but not as much as beastboy he is not a member of teen titans cuz he is already part of a team (read mine and a friend Psychic_Knight's journal for more info)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:21 pm
gants
"oh robin ive been meaning to ask you if..... if i can join the teen titans" he asked robin the reason he had went there was to ask him that then he had gotten all distracted by there playing video games
after awhile he just looked down and started to walk away towards the stairs  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:09 pm
After the fire ball went away Reito sighed "Well that takes care of that!" she said and smiled. She looked down and noticed that the floor was cracking "Oh s**t..." she said as the floor broke and she fell inside. She landed on the stairs and fell down them. She looked up and saw a boy. She sweatdroped "Uhhh... im so sorry I promis to fix it uh heh heh..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:50 pm
he saw the girl and looked up seeing the roof all broken "whow how did you manage to do that.....anyways im sure the others might not be TOO mad...maybe anyways who are you ?"  

gants

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:54 pm
Gaia Name~ kia_souma
Character Name~ Minna
Age~ 15
Powers~ Dark powers. Can shoot blasts, read minds, and can fly. Great hacker.
Weapons- Two short swords. ( Doesn't use it as much.)
Crush~ Speedy ( Can change though if you want..)
Sides~ A Good Guy
Appearance~She is 5'7 with long, dark purple hair. She has a light purple dress that goes all the way to her lower legs and has a white jacket with a golden moon on it. Also, she has mechanical triangles on each side of her head with two metal, shiny strips dangling all the way to her knees. She looks like a girl that came from the galaxy.
Bio~ She is from a kindgom on the moon called Gatsurai. That means that she is a Gatsurin. Her planet is in war against the Entenkas, the sun planet, and has been fighting for 200 years.Wanting to escape, she went down to Earth to begin a new life. Has been part of a galactic force for years and she still has her badge to prove so.
Extras~ She is sweet, caring, and dense. She is responsible and will do anything in her power to protect the ones she loves. Also, she can be very scary when she is pissed off.

( I hope i'm not causing any trouble *sweatdrops* )  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff